+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
No brother if you have Pakistani Driver licence and you bring it to Canada and the embassy attested for u then you can go for ur G exam right after u pass G1
Khilafah5 said:
didnt know that one
inshallah he will do good he has trained in the most difficult driving in the world with unlimited speed
Thats correct! My cousin did the same thing and he didn't have to wait either...

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Quiet Storm said:
May ALLAH keep you happy like this always (ameen) :)
Do remember all of us in your prayers tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
you are so sweet thanks for nice commentssssss may Allah full fill all your wishes you are all in my prayers because I know about what you guys are going through

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
thank u sawera n mehmad17 :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
that is nice she is adjusting ,but I agree she might miss them so much inshallah she will get use to here ........yes my husband is fine mashallah we are enjoying our married life together and today he went for his driving test G1 and hopefully next week for his G and may Allah pass him today he was so worried about his exam :p
Yes InshAllah, it will take some time but she will be ok after spending some time here.

Good to hear that your husband is getting all the important stuff out of the way, my wife is still studying the book :) I will get her learners done most probably in the coming weeks InshAllah.

umeed

Oct 14, 2011
hello, my case is nikkah, no rukhsati no reception. i have tried to convince my husband and in-laws for rukhsati but they r not convincing so should i wait untill i get objection letter?

how_much_longer

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what documents comes with the passport once its returned from visa stamping? Should we look out for some special papers?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
umeed said:
hello, my case is nikkah, no rukhsati no reception. i have tried to convince my husband and in-laws for rukhsati but they r not convincing so should i wait untill i get objection letter?
Well lets stay positive and say you don't get the objection. Send them lots of proof of contact such as phone call logs and emails, chats and whatever else you can before your initial review and hopefully they are convinced enough to not send you an objection letter.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
how_much_longer said:
what documents comes with the passport once its returned from visa stamping? Should we look out for some special papers?
Landing paper!

They will ask you to sign it in front of the immigration officer when you land; they will keep a copy of it and give you the other copy. Make sure you keep it with you even after landing (you will also need this when you retire so don't think its just a piece of paper) That is your proof of landing and you will also need it when you go to apply for SIN card, health card and other government issued cards and other documents.

Plus they will return everything including all original documents, all evidence, and pictures that you sent initially and voluntarily.

umeed

Oct 14, 2011
wes786 said:
Well lets stay positive and say you don't get the objection. Send them lots of proof of contact such as phone call logs and emails, chats and whatever else you can before your initial review and hopefully they are convinced enough to not send you an objection letter.
i dont have such proofs because we dont communicate much.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
umeed said:
i dont have such proofs because we dont communicate much.
Then I am afraid you will most probably receive an objection and then you have no choice but to go and perform rukhsati/Valima then send them proofs including proof of your visit, invitation cards of your functions, receipts of halls, lots of pictures of family, friends, and each other going on outings, dinners, dawats etc...

hassam_mc

Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
Congratulations on your wedding CanPak! Hope everything goes as planned...All the best :)
Hey Ayesha...

Did they update your ecas stating they have received your medical results? I just had this updated today!! Hoping for PPR soooon :)

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
zeeeee said:
Aoa everyone!!

Hope all of you are well and that there's plenty of good news to be heard. I thought I'd just drop in with a quick hello along with my experience feedback.

Alhamdulilah I landed in CAN on the 3rd of this month. The whole process went smoothly. Just a little note for all those ladies carrying jewellery/ husband's accompanying wives. Please make sure you get the jewellery appraised from your local jeweller or who ever along with pics of each set. Like for instance, my mother-in-law's jeweler appraised all my sets etc and wrote down their weight along with monetary value in PKR and $ on a piece of paper. I had gotten the pics taken for each set separately, hence he numbered them on the back and then wrote down their weight and respective details on his letter head. He then wrote the total weight of my jewellery with its conversion in CAN dollars.

On my immigration at the airport, they did not ask me for any documentation or jewellery. Only about the the monetary value of assets that I carried and I had it written down on my landing paper. Once I went to declare my stuff the CBSA (Canadian Border Services) office becz we plan on bringing in stuff from Pakistan (I even declared crockery, clothes, remaining jewelery, home furnishings etc), the lady there saw all my jewellery and wrote 'goods rcvd' and 'good to follow' accordingly on the back of the pictures.

She then got two sets of my documentation ready. One is CBSA record, other with me. Furthermore, she also informed me that now that I have declared my list of goods to follow from Pakistan, I can basically bring them in at any time over a period of my lifetime. It's not necessary that I bring in the stuff in ONE year, as I do not plan on visiting Pak before at least two years. Plus my parents or even parents-in-law can bring my stuff, as long as we meet them at the air port and take along our signed by CBSA list at the customs in order to avoid duty/ taxes.

That's about all I can think of at the moment. Good luck to all those who are still waiting to hear good news. Inshallah you all shall join your loved ones soon. The rest who've already rcvd PPR's, Re-meds, waiting for Visas, Congratulations in advance.

I pray you all get out of this misery soon.

Ps: CANADA is one HECK of a cold place to be in, imagine leaving 38 degrees in LHR and landing in 7 degrees!!:/

Take care all.
hey congrats and hope you like it here. and believe it gets even colder this is fall and winter hasnt even started....
so with you experience did you provide them with a list of things or you just mentioned that you will be bringing things later on?
because I am going to have my husband bring things over but its me who is gonna finalize the list so prob go to Pak and do some more shopping after he does come here and so dont know the exact list just a rough idea.

so the question is did u and do we need a generalized list or can it be just a rough idea of what would be coming later on and so even if we want to bring the things after 3 years there wont be an objection and it wont be taxed, correct?

Amahmoo

Mar 23, 2011
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
03-10-2010
AOR Received.
03-10-2010
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2011
Med's Done....
17-10-2011
Passport Req..
24-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON!

umeed

Oct 14, 2011
wes786 said:
Then I am afraid you will most probably receive an objection and then you have no choice but to go and perform rukhsati/Valima then send them proofs including proof of your visit, invitation cards of your functions, receipts of halls, lots of pictures of family, friends, and each other going on outings, dinners, dawats etc...
what will happen if they wont wanna do rukhsati after receiving objection letter as well? They are demanding me to bear expenses for all functions.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umeed said:
what will happen if they wont wanna do rukhsati after receiving objection letter as well? They are demanding me to bear expenses for all functions.
are you the sponsor or sponsored person ....?