+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Zaamin said:
Someone wrote on this forum that CHC ISB ppl dont work un officially after 15th nov. Is this true?
It was written that from 15th Nov to Jan, they issued only one ppr in past..................... So all ppl go for vacation? Wat about medicals and other requests?
That is not true! CHC-I works until Christmas and then get a week off until new years. However, alot of people go on vacation in december to spend some time with their families for Christmas so it does get slower...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zaamin said:
Thanks Sawera sis for quick update. It means i can expect my re-medical, otherwise i was getting too much worried that there will be no activity at CHC in coming days.

+1 for u. God bless u.
Hmmmm b Positive dnt worry Inshallaha all will b good :)

MrsAmir

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2010
Doc's Request.
oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
Med's Request
Feb 11 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
feb 11 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
humpakwatankaylog said:
If they already have the certificate and have admitted that they do have it then you should be ok for now. Hopefully they can move on from that and actually process it now. Did you also get request for re-imm forms and remeds etc ?
no we havnt got that my husband gave and included a med form last year does he have to do another one???

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
MrsAmir said:
no we havnt got that my husband gave and included a med form last year does he have to do another one???
Yes, normally the process at islamabad takes longer so the first medical is expired and they request to go through another one when it's closer to the end of the process...

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
I need some help as well to understand this as well..few days back when I was checking my husbands e-cas with his file number I figured that the address disappread and now its back in there. I know his medical have been expired since May 2011 but we didn't wanted to get it done until they ask for it..also his status is still application received. Should I order CAIPS it have been almost one year by now they should have done the initial review at least. Oh one more thing I wanted to know..I kept myself as his representative so on his e-case my fort mcmurray address shows up should I have this changed or does this mean any mail related to his case will come to me... Then I will forward to him.. Anyone had similar situation.

ss2010

Nov 11, 2011
plz someone help me im very depressed its 15 months plus now my husband dont received anything,i dont know what i have to do

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joke

Shadi se pehle to tum mujh per bare sher kehte the!
Husband:
Ab waqt badal gaya hy
Bv:
Phir b ‘JAANI’ koi sher kehdo!
... Husband:
lo sunO
Jane jigar janeman
90 kilo tera wazan
Tu jo gir jaye mujh par
Mar jaonga me sanam…....

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ss2010 said:
plz someone help me im very depressed its 15 months plus now my husband dont received anything,i dont know what i have to do
Whts ur tym line........most of the July , AUg Members still waiting b Patience Inshallaha u'll hear something soon.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010