+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

R

raptorsfan

maryaam said:
do you guys know if CHC is open on saturdays? I mean if they work on saturdays on emails replies?
Well...the province of Sindh has decided to take Saturdays off...while the province of Punjab has decided to work on Saturdays...and Islamabad is in the province of Punjab...so I am assuming its open...

ss2010

Nov 11, 2011
my husbands application is inprocess from august 2010,,,,,,thats it he dont received anything,,,,,,,,i asked from MP he said the application is in q for interview,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im scared and deppressed,,,,,,,,,,,,i dont know what i have to do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

R

raptorsfan

ss2010 said:
my husbands application is inprocess from august 2010,,,,,,thats it he dont received anything,,,,,,,,i asked from MP he said the application is in q for interview,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im scared and deppressed,,,,,,,,,,,,i dont know what i have to do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
MP can't expedite it and they won't do anything...i ran around my MP office for 2 months straight...twice a week...they were tired of me...all they got for me was updates from CHC-I...just be patient...inshallah things will work out...just pray to allah....and usually it does take around 18-20 months for husbands...just do dua...

Amahmoo

Mar 23, 2011
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
03-10-2010
AOR Received.
03-10-2010
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2011
Med's Done....
17-10-2011
Passport Req..
24-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON!
Could anyone please tell how long does it take for PPR after the re-medical and rePCC? My wife had a re-medical three weeks ago and now waiting for PPR req. Thanks!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Amahmoo said:
Could anyone please tell how long does it take for PPR after the re-medical and rePCC? My wife had a re-medical three weeks ago and now waiting for PPR req. Thanks!
Anywhere from 2 weeks to 6+ Months there is no set timeline, once all the security/background checks all the reviews are done ( which is different case to case ) they will send PPR.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Order CAIPS to find out whats the reason for the interview, then you can plan accordingly.

ss2010 said:

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If she is citizen and already declared that she will be residing outside Canada then you can simply inform CHC that she is jobless as residing outside canada. If she is PR, still there is no income requirement to sponsor spouse, but they want to know how she is going to support her spouse once he is in Canada and incase is not working. Even if you manage to have a employment letter from somewhere, they will be asking for T4 next year.

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
We sent an email to CHC about my sister case and they said they have mailed out a letter dated Oct 18 which was never received [mailed out at old address which was changed with new address in January 2011] and now they reliazed the mistake and mailed out the same letter again at new address through TCS and just received today. ***Super Quality control system***

Letter is about to download and refill all those IMM forms but no medical and no PCC. They also ask for letter of employment. My sister doesnt have a job at the time of application but we did attach her notice of assesment which has employment income for that year. As you know she was in PK since April and just came back and she still doesnt have a job now its another task to get the employment letter. Any suggestion on employment letter.Thanks

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Its been two weeks since I sent my passport...when can I expect to get it back?

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
Bestplace4u has traveled around the world........... he has traveled more than a Boeing 777 aircraft before it is dismantled and shipped to scrapyard ............. and his AirMiles points can take him to a return flight to MOON :p :p
;D ;D ;D

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
DodgeCharger said:
Wat does ur ecas indicate so far.?

Nothing at all. I think they're not even updating my e-cas. They never added 'medical received' as for other applicants, nor did my address disappear in the past few weeks. And there is no 'decision made' either. It just shows two bars of 'In process'...:s

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
Nothing at all. I think they're not even updating my e-cas. They never added 'medical received' as for other applicants, nor did my address disappear in the past few weeks. And there is no 'decision made' either. It just shows two bars of 'In process'...:s
Don't worry u ll see change soon

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
DodgeCharger said:
Don't worry u ll see change soon
Has yours changed or have you seen any difference?