+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:
I was actually looking into this situation and came across an article about Pakistan-Canada relation. The article stated a lot that Canada has done in the Frontier province and during the earthquake. It goes on and says that Canadian government officials don't get visa for Pakistan and that is why spousal sponsorship times are so slow for Pakistan. Canada also made an annual quota for minimal spousal visas issued from CHC-I after that. Now you know why Harper doesn't come to Pakistan, because Zardari don't give him no visa. Zardari give him no visa b/c he give Zardari no imdaad and no $$$ and no protection like china does.

Until Fall 2010 all the visa issued and PPR's sent...included nikkah cases as well...now b/c of such relations between 2 countries...it takes a long time for spousal sponsorship....

I m sorry but this is how the conservative government operates....bad relation with any country and immigration timeline goes up...a good example is UAE...bad relation in Fall 2010 over Emirates and Etihad permission to fly all the way to western Canada...Edmonton & Vancouver....they said no...UAE told them to pack up their base in UAE and leave...in 2011 abu dhabi visa office timeline went up to 27 months...
I think ur right ......... conservative government makes decision on it ...............

R

raptorsfan

back in the early 90's CHC-I issued fiancee visa...u get engaged or get nikkah done...go to CHC-I and they will give you visa then and there based on your nikkahnama and somme proom you had to show them of genuineness...those were the Pierre Elliot Trudeau times and his liberals...now we face the deadly Stephen Harper and his Conservatives....RIP PET

R

raptorsfan

sweet_muskaan said:
HAHAHA vry funny i thnk u should leave canada its better 4r u...average tym kitna lagae ga 2011 walo ka....?process kitna slow jarha ....
he has rights...he is a canadian citizen/permanent resident...while u r just a PR applicant...u have no rights...

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
bro I am 110% agree with you on this and whatever you just mention from that article proves one more point and that is Nikah only or Ruksati both cases does not reflect on timeline in fact what cause increase in time line is same facts which you just mention here. Very well said.

raptorsfan said:
I was actually looking into this situation and came across an article about Pakistan-Canada relation. The article stated a lot that Canada has done in the Frontier province and during the earthquake. It goes on and says that Canadian government officials don't get visa for Pakistan and that is why spousal sponsorship times are so slow for Pakistan. Canada also made an annual quota for minimal spousal visas issued from CHC-I after that. Now you know why Harper doesn't come to Pakistan, because Zardari don't give him no visa. Zardari give him no visa b/c he give Zardari no imdaad and no $$$ and no protection like china does.

Until Fall 2010 all the visa issued and PPR's sent...included nikkah cases as well...now b/c of such relations between 2 countries...it takes a long time for spousal sponsorship....

I m sorry but this is how the conservative government operates....bad relation with any country and immigration timeline goes up...a good example is UAE...bad relation in Fall 2010 over Emirates and Etihad permission to fly all the way to western Canada...Edmonton & Vancouver....they said no...UAE told them to pack up their base in UAE and leave...in 2011 abu dhabi visa office timeline went up to 27 months...

A

alpha1980

My online status change from in process to decesion made. I guess I'll have PP back this week?

insaan2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Request
June 25, 2012
Med's Done....
June 27, 2012
Interview........
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
Passport Req..
June 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 12, 2012
Salam guys,

I sent an email to Islamabad recently and i got their reply today. My question is what does it mean when they say,

" Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Information provided has been noted.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
"

Now what, i asked them if i could send more proof of the 2 vacations my wife and I had taken and in their reply they said "information has been noted", what should i do, should i send them proof now or not? Also, when do the immigration officer start looking at the files?

thanks

btw i posted this on 2011/2012 section as well

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
insaan2011 said:
Salam guys,

I sent an email to Islamabad recently and i got their reply today. My question is what does it mean when they say,

" Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Information provided has been noted.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
"

Now what, i asked them if i could send more proof of the 2 vacations my wife and I had taken and in their reply they said "information has been noted", what should i do, should i send them proof now or not? Also, when do the immigration officer start looking at the files?

thanks

btw i posted this on 2011/2012 section as well

The information is "the proof of vacations together" which you volunteered to provide "has been noted" all they are saying is .......... ok you have more proofs, let the immigration officer review the file and we will see if we need more proof or not......... stay positive and dont send anything at this point unless they ask you ...... otherwise your additional info can cause another review

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
KHAN05 I appreciate your effort in terms of your analysis of the time lines. I also agree with almost everything you have said EXCEPT the part where you have mention "They (CHC) ask for the Ruksati to be done or else they put the file in the interview queue" sorry but this is purely wrong conception its not necessary that CHC will call only those for interview who only had Nikah . Also I have seen many Nikah only cases processed even before those who have done ruksati, once again I would like to explain that every case is an individual case and have its own complexity Nikah or Ruksati does not matter at the end of the day its all about providing solid proof and disclosing right info along with your plans for ruksati if you are only Nikah case.

My prayers are with everyone. Allah Pak jald aur behtari k sath sab k kaam banaye. (Ameen)

"

Yeah rukhsati nahi aasaaan bus itna samajh lijyee

Ik aag ka daryaa hey oar doob ker jana hey

A

alpha1980

ftpr said:
ya we have to wait n pray, so i found resham , maryam saggit 10 n myself ftpr on a address disappeared n reappeared boat. but alpha1980 was wid us ne he got his ppr on 5th nov.n his address is still disappeared .
my address reappeared today and inprocess status changed into Decision made.....

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
my address reappeared today and inprocess status changed into Decision made.....
you nailed it ........... congrats and enjoy the life after nightmare from which you just woke up ;D ;D