Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Did any November applicant get response from CHC-I ?

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
You must be good at statistics in school

KHAN05 said:
As per my analysis of the time lines of the applicant applied form 2009 to 2010 provided on this forum by some in excel spread sheet. And treating the wife and husband time lines separately.The average time (Mean time ) for wife case is = 15.5 months
With +- of 3.5 months (deviation)
With weightage toward minus which means if u are sponsoring wife than it is more probable that your time line will be 13.5 to 16.5 months
The average time (Mean time ) for Husband case is = 18 months
With +- of 4 months (deviation)
With weightage toward both minus and plus is equal but a little skewed towards minus which means if u are sponsoring Husband than it is more probable that your time line will be 15 to 21 months.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First of all, order CAIPS notes. If you browse this forum, you will find out how to order them, incase you dont know.
CAIPS is the best source to find out why they put your husband in interview queue. Remember, the immigration officers are well aware of our culture and they know very well that husband being younger than wife is not a very common trend. The other things the immigration officer will be looking into may be the education difference between you and your husband, if this is the first marriage of your husband, Cultural differences, profession of your husband. They just want to make sure that you both, or one of them, have not entered into this relationship for the purpose of immigration only or so called Marriage of Convenience.

ss2010 said:
this is my first time on this page,,somebody help me.my husband file is in process from august 2010,and he dont received anything,i asked my MP he said it is in q for interview,i dont know im worried,actualy its my second marriage but first sponsorship,and my husband is 9 years younger than me,we have 1 sone 1year old,i am a permanent residence in canada,please tell me what i have to do

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usually after 12 pm, they are well aware that our dear wives dont wake up early in the morning.

lionheart7 said:
What time does TCS arrive in the morning?

Hope a good news today. Its been a while to hear a good news!

lionheart7

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
UOC said:
Usually after 12 pm, they are well aware that our dear wives dont wake up early in the morning.
haha, well said! How we suffer day and night perhaps CHC has no clue but I was told by an MP that "these bureaucrats (visa officers) are trained not to be compassionate while reviewing the immigration cases and in making their decisions." So all depends on how good your paperwork is. Anything missing or that creates doubts will delay the process.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
KHAN05 I appreciate your effort in terms of your analysis of the time lines. I also agree with almost everything you have said EXCEPT the part where you have mention "They (CHC) ask for the Ruksati to be done or else they put the file in the interview queue" sorry but this is purely wrong conception its not necessary that CHC will call only those for interview who only had Nikah . Also I have seen many Nikah only cases processed even before those who have done ruksati, once again I would like to explain that every case is an individual case and have its own complexity Nikah or Ruksati does not matter at the end of the day its all about providing solid proof and disclosing right info along with your plans for ruksati if you are only Nikah case.

My prayers are with everyone. Allah Pak jald aur behtari k sath sab k kaam banaye. (Ameen)

"
KHAN05 said:
As per my analysis of the time lines of the applicant applied form 2009 to 2010 provided on this forum by some in excel spread sheet. And treating the wife and husband time lines separately.The average time (Mean time ) for wife case is = 15.5 months
With +- of 3.5 months (deviation)
With weightage toward minus which means if u are sponsoring wife than it is more probable that your time line will be 13.5 to 16.5 months
The average time (Mean time ) for Husband case is = 18 months
With +- of 4 months (deviation)
With weightage toward both minus and plus is equal but a little skewed towards minus which means if u are sponsoring Husband than it is more probable that your time line will be 15 to 21 months.

so the statment posted by some one on this forum is verified.
which is
"The whole process takes about 14-16 months for wife cases and 16-20 months for husband cases. Sometimes it takes more time if the case is complicated and nikkah only. Although they have started to pick up the pace a little bit lately. They ask for the Ruksati to be done or else they put the file in the interview queue. So keep collecting relationship proof such as call history, chat logs, emails, text messaging logs, gift receipts, money transfer receipts, visit pictures, visit tickets/boarding pass. They can ask for more proof if they feel like the proof of relationship is not enough. It doesn't matter if you are married, now they ask for recent/continous proof of contact. Hope it helps."

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well said, its all depends how simple and in effective manner you present your case. Too many details will confuse them, too little will doubt. But there is another important factor, which is luck, that is your file is with the immigration officer who will read it carefully and will not missed the details that are beneficial to you.

lionheart7 said:
haha, well said! How we suffer day and night perhaps CHC has no clue but I was told by an MP that "these bureaucrats (visa officers) are trained not to be compassionate while reviewing the immigration cases and in making their decisions." So all depends on how good your paperwork is. Anything missing or that creates doubts will delay the process.

lionheart7

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
khanb5 said:
KHAN05 I appreciate your effort in terms of your analysis of the time lines. I also agree with almost everything you have said EXCEPT the part where you have mention "They (CHC) ask for the Ruksati to be done or else they put the file in the interview queue" sorry but this is purely wrong conception its not necessary that CHC will call only those for interview who only had Nikah . Also I have seen many Nikah only cases processed even before those who have done ruksati, once again I would like to explain that every case is an individual case and have its own complexity Nikah or Ruksati does not matter at the end of the day its all about providing solid proof and disclosing right info along with your plans for ruksati if you are only Nikah case.

My prayers are with everyone. Allah Pak jald aur behtari k sath sab k kaam banaye. (Ameen)

"
I personally think that the analysis is fabulous. I can say with a 100% surity that Nikkah only cases are considered complicated cases thus take more time. Your case will not move ahead unless there is a Rukhsati and a Reception. As they (CHC ISB) are aware that our marriage system in Pakistan conclude with a real wedding and is therfore considered a real/genuine relationship. They know we don't have Gf/BF type of sH** and even if there is, its not considered a genuine relationship, at lease in they eyes of the society, religion and local culture.

Nikkah only is mostly done in cases of Pakistani system when one spouse is living overseas, though not in all cases. So in turn CHC does not accept Nikkah only as a full marriage and will not proceed further with your application until you prove the relationship in the form of sufficient Barat/Ruksati and Reception/Valima photos. People who delay sending the required proofs unknowingly delay their cases themselves. So if you havent had Rukhsati then do it after within a year of filing your spouse immigration application because they don't touch your until exactly 1 year of receiving at CHC Islamabad or else be prepared to face the delays.

KHAN05

Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
AOR Received.
06-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
06-2011
Med's Done....
06-2011
Passport Req..
NEW BORN ADDED JULY 2011, FILE FORWARDED OCT 2011..Passport sent 26th April 2012
khanb5 said:

"
you may be right but this is not my conclusion, this is some one elses conclusion and after looking at the effort he or she made i think to an extent this conclusion is right,, coz when you are in this same situation than the chances increases "for interview" compared to the simple and straightforward cases, and you should be prepared to send them all the proof and satisfy them

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
lionheart7 I respect your opinion but you just going by stats only available on this forum secondly can you show me any written info from CHC where they required you to perform ruksati otherwise they will not proceed further with your case??? In my family I am a fourth one who have applied for spousal sponsorship before me it was my brother and cousion all of them wer Nikah only cases and Allhamdulilah there were no complications at all. Ruksati has no "LEGAL" value also ruksati means bride's departure from her parents house but if her inlaws living here in Toronto then how the hell ruksati is even possible wihtout visa???

the only thing you need to perofrm is Nikah thats it. Ajj kal pak mein jis tarahn ki ruksati hoti hai CHC isi wajah se confused hai aur is mein hamara hi fault hai. Ruksati ka matlab hai k maa baap larki ko duayien de kar uske ghar ka kardein tahts it. isi tarhan walima ka maksad yeh hai k after wedding night mein apni family ko ya friends ko dinner karwadun yeh "Sunnat" abb mujhe ek baat samjhaien agar mere in laws k paas ruksati ki takreeb k liay paisay nahin hain aur woh sirf apnay ghar k darwazay se meri biwi ko dua de car mere sath bhej dein ghar k kapron mein to kya CHC visa nahin degi??? isi tarhan agar mere paas walima k liay paisay nahin hain aur itnay hi hain mein sirf apnay parents ko $10 ki biryani khila sakun to CHC visa nahin degi???

Hum sab ko abb bolnay ki zaroorat hai humne woh kaam kardia hai jis ki asal mein zaroorat thi aur woh hai Nikah asoolan to humko pics bhi deni nahin chaiay thin lakin chalo itnay keeray karna bhi acha nahin hain.

Agar mere paas visa ho aur mein apni wife ko ticket send karun aur unse bolun k apni beti ko ruksat kar k bhej dein thats yehi hai ruksati. hum sab akal k andhay ho kar CHC k agay jhuk rahey hain aur apnay hi behan bhaiyon ko jinhon ne Nikah kara hai unko fasad ki jar aur pata nahin kya kya keh rahey hain jo k sharam ka mukam hai. Humein chaiay k CHC ko samjhein aur agar CHC ko itna hi shok hai ruksati aur walima karwanay ko bhai dein humein $30000 kharchay k liay. doosri baat yeh k google karein k ruksati ka kya matlab hai aur app sab ko maloom hojayega k ruksati ka matlab jab larki apnay parents ka ghar chor kar apnay husband k GHAR ajati hai oh bhai mera ghar to yahan hai Canada mein to mein ruskati kaisay karun?Huh SOCHIAN ZARA PLS.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
KHAN05 & LIONHEART07 I am not here to prove anyone wrong but my point is that please be a support to each other and try to make things easier for others too. If CHC is under the wrong impression then stick to your ground and make it easy process for applicant after you. Inshallah I have full faith on Allah and barkat and rehamt of Nikah everything will be fine I am not scared or depress again I just pray for all May Allah Pak bless us all and make our faith stronger. Ameen

KHAN05

Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
AOR Received.
06-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
06-2011
Med's Done....
06-2011
Passport Req..
NEW BORN ADDED JULY 2011, FILE FORWARDED OCT 2011..Passport sent 26th April 2012
khanb5 said:
KHAN05 & LIONHEART07 I am not here to prove anyone wrong but my point is that please be a support to each other and try to make things easier for others too. If CHC is under the wrong impression then stick to your ground and make it easy process for applicant after you. Inshallah I have full faith on Allah and barkat and rehamt of Nikah everything will be fine I am not scared or depress again I just pray for all May Allah Pak bless us all and make our faith stronger. Ameen
you are right
but the thing is what they realy think of diffrent senario's ?. and legali what ever you say is 100% correct i support your position.
but those who are processing and looking at our cases are free to make judgment ...otherwise every thing you said is true.. but there is no third party to make judegment and only the Imm-Officer, and you can not defend you self...
so the only option left is interview and that is a chance given to you to defend your position and influence the imm-officer to change his view....
as you said "stick to your ground and make it easy process for applicant after you" i apreciate that...and lets find the ways to defend our positions. becuase there may be many other reasons for nikah only ,, and we need to change the negative checlist they have for nikah only applicant and add some positive thing in our favor..
jwandi ow abad wosay

R

raptorsfan

KHAN05 said:
you are right
but the thing is what they realy think of diffrent senario's ?. and legali what ever you say is 100% correct i support your position.
but those who are processing and looking at our cases are free to make judgment ...otherwise every thing you said is true.. but there is no third party to make judegment and only the Imm-Officer, and you can not defend you self...
so the only option left is interview and that is a chance given to you to defend your position and influence the imm-officer to change his view....
as you said "stick to your ground and make it easy process for applicant after you" i apreciate that...and lets find the ways to defend our positions. becuase there may be many other reasons for nikah only ,, and we need to change the negative checlist they have for nikah only applicant and add some positive thing in our favor..
jwandi ow abad wosay
I was actually looking into this situation and came across an article about Pakistan-Canada relation. The article stated a lot that Canada has done in the Frontier province and during the earthquake. It goes on and says that Canadian government officials don't get visa for Pakistan and that is why spousal sponsorship times are so slow for Pakistan. Canada also made an annual quota for minimal spousal visas issued from CHC-I after that. Now you know why Harper doesn't come to Pakistan, because Zardari don't give him no visa. Zardari give him no visa b/c he give Zardari no imdaad and no $$$ and no protection like china does.

Until Fall 2010 all the visa issued and PPR's sent...included nikkah cases as well...now b/c of such relations between 2 countries...it takes a long time for spousal sponsorship....

I m sorry but this is how the conservative government operates....bad relation with any country and immigration timeline goes up...a good example is UAE...bad relation in Fall 2010 over Emirates and Etihad permission to fly all the way to western Canada...Edmonton & Vancouver....they said no...UAE told them to pack up their base in UAE and leave...in 2011 abu dhabi visa office timeline went up to 27 months...