+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC Islamabad - Back Ground Checks

S

SaugaBoss

i feel if u contact them thats a whole different dept they get paid to respond...your IO doesnt read or get every email unless they forward ur request 'to ur processing team' so its a whole other dept who deals with the emails...thats their job if we didnt email them they wouldnt have a job they r not the same ppl replying. (only reason i say this is bc if u email buffalo office for instance about a thing u mailed in they fwd ur email to the right dept otherwise they send u an automatd response)

THIS IS MY OPINION NOT FACTS ;D

Sep 22, 2010
Hi:

I do not scare any one. I saw three post who receive visa. If you wish to inquiry more and more is up to you.

Or you can check with your MP more inquiry help or delay cause. Please do not say anything if you don't have proof.

Each and every one here talk MP in each city, why you not ask this question with your MP.

If I am wrong then you can criticize.

Hope answer the question

B

bestplace4u

almas consultant said:
Hi:

I do not scare any one. I saw three post who receive visa. If you wish to inquiry more and more is up to you.

Or you can check with your MP more inquiry help or delay cause. Please do not say anything if you don't have proof.

Each and every one here talk MP in each city, why you not ask this question with your MP.

If I am wrong then you can criticize.

Hope answer the question
My dear friend its very easy to write and speak about immigration matters and for sure people will start believing you. Mostly I hear from everyone more u make inquires your case gets delay well but then u also need to look at connect786 according to him he kept the communication to the minimum that is 1 email per month. He even rcvd the PPR request in 9 months what do u say about it? was it a miracle? or he knew someone in the embassy?

Sep 22, 2010
Hi:

Well, I don't know about connect 786 when he initially filed application. If he is Citizen then is different story.

According to my 12 years experience before June 2008 I did received case with in six to 8 months after that there is delay.

What I am saying you can happy to cross check with your MP or lawyer.

I know is very frustrating to wait spouse case.

I suggest all of you to tell your MP use UK system because UK only one who give temporary visa within 2 months and when spouse live 2 years in UK then they will give indefinate stay.

Those who do fake marriage they kick out and real marriage one stay.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
I dont know what are you talking about almas. Even though my application process is Inland. I know couple of friends of my sister who got their PR visa from Pakistan in 9-12 months.

One of her friend's husband was Permanent Resident. So what are you saying, it doesn't make sense at all.

I have done inquiry myself about multiple times regarding my student permit, work permit, and Temporary Resident Visas. They have never taken that against my processing time. Though they do require some extra time for citizens of some countries. Unfortunately, Pakistan falls under that list.

If what you are saying is right, than New Delhi Embassy wouldn't be issuing Permanent Residents Visa in 5 months.

You should better go, and read all the rules and regulations of Canadian Immigration .. AGAIN

M

maximus391

This person has mentioned that US is taking 5 years to process spouse visa..... I must say wake-up dude, US spousal visa is getting processed in just 5-7 months maximum from Pakistan. Please dont give wrong information to people in the forums

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
I am a Canadian Citizen... My daughter is a Canadian Citizen ( Not Immigrant). My brother who got the Visa for his wife is a citizen too. I am waiting for my husbands case for the past 16 months... Its in background checks since May. I have contacted CSIS.. they wrote me a letter back that they do not have my case. Everytime i write to the embassy i don't get any reply except that its in background checks and they can't give me the time. I have a lawyer./.. as well as an MP looking over my case. Still nothing!!!! Now, i am applying for CAPS Notes coz it doesn't make sense to me...

Almas... 1 month makes sense to me... 5 yrs dont!!! I have not come across a single case "spousal" Immigrant or Citizen that has taken 5 yrs in Background checks...

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
Also.. My husband has no military., political background.. He has lived in the same city, same country.

Sep 22, 2010
Hi:

I think you guys confurse your self.

First of all I am only talk about pakistan not any other country.

Please do not mention any other visa such as student etc.

Second for person say USA spouse visa get 5-7 months it is wrong information. Thoes who sponsor their wife sponsor K1 visa which is fiance visa then they proceed their case with in USA.

Third, some one said that they got visa within 6-9 months. I agree but before 2008 not after.

I also said in my previous post why you not check with your MP if I am wrong.

More inquiry more delay your case.

I suggest all of you, if I write a letter and each and every one sign and mail to immigration minister that they should use UK system.

In UK they issue a visa within 2 months but that visa is temporary after two years if immigration satisfy they allow spouse for indefinate stay and later some years they give passport.

With this rule especially girl will be more benefit.

Mostly every one said that my some one get visa within this month and some one say something but the truth is no one give correct information at all.

Connect 786 said he applied June 2009 and I am wondering that I have two cases who never went out of country and just got interview and thoes who apply before them.

So if your brain accept connect 786 truth then is fine. But my experience connect 786 apllied well before and give different month and year.

Same like when you sign up yahoo email and most of them provide wrong date of birth due security reason.

Hope the answer all of you question.

Sep 22, 2010
Hi:

this message for lostsoul, I didn't said in my post that canadian take 5 years to check background.

I said that USA, Australia currently time line 4 to 5 years and canada slowly increase their time sa they are.

If you see pattern before 2008 all spouse case be done 6 to 9 months then after 2008 they increase time 2 years total and in future don't know.

Couple day back at cic.gc.ca they post article regarding fake marriages.

Embassy delay case so they can see those who have fake marriages, and how long they will pay them and I think 2 to 3 years is enough to break fake marriage.

This is a one of reason.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
almas consultant said:
Hi:

this message for lostsoul, I didn't said in my post that canadian take 5 years to check background.

I said that USA, Australia currently time line 4 to 5 years and canada slowly increase their time sa they are.

If you see pattern before 2008 all spouse case be done 6 to 9 months then after 2008 they increase time 2 years total and in future don't know.

Couple day back at cic.gc.ca they post article regarding fake marriages.

Embassy delay case so they can see those who have fake marriages, and how long they will pay them and I think 2 to 3 years is enough to break fake marriage.

This is a one of reason.
Sir i know 3 people who got their visa within the time frame of 9-12 months. And i am talking about from Pakistan, and after June 2008.
And American Policy is same for all the people around the world. If Canada was increasing the time frame for back ground checks. It would have affect all the applications all around the world.
The reason Pakistan have long backlogs, is due to the corruption in every single department of Pakistan. And because of consultants like you who advise your poor clients to submit fake documents just for the sake of money.
Due to the high number of visas issued in the past on fake documents. They are taking extra time for verifications. Pakistan not only have people all over the world on fake degrees, but Pakistan also have members of Parliament with fake degrees. I know number of people sitting in UK on fake degrees. And consultants like you have helped them getting those fake degrees.
Also, Islamabad Office also handles Afghanistan files and afghani files have priority over pakistani files.
The things you are talking about have no truth on the grounds. I am requesting you not to do your business over here. If you are a consultant, have fun doing it. But don't spread things that are not truth.
Right now the biggest money making business in Pakistan is consultancy. And that is based completely on lies. I asked each and every one not to depends on these consultants of Pakistan. CIC website has all the information you need. You can also fall foreign affairs Canada in Ottawa, and they will be happy to help you.
Canada is not Pakistan where if you will asked any government officer about your case and he/she will delay it. Because i am in canada for last 6 years, and i am saying this based on experience.
The only reason cases are getting delayed is because most of the people used wrong documents and presented it to Immigration Officer in their application, and it is only happening because of these consultants. These consultants advised them to do so by mentioning about Past cases. Of course that happened, and because of those cases new ones are getting delayed.

I KNOW FOR THE FACT THAT THREE PEOPLE WHO APPLIED IN November 2008 and onwards got their visa within the time frame of 9-14 months and they are currently in CANADA.

Canadian Embassies all over the world process 100% VISIT VISA application withing 28 days. But Islamabad embassy only process 25% within the 28 day time frame. This should give every one idea, about the corruption and wrong information provided by us(pakistanis) in our applications. It is only because of the lie, we all are having this problem. I know most of us over here have said all truth in their application, but reality is some of us have done it. And now every one has to dealt with it.

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
Almas Dear... I serious don't know where you're getting your information from

My Brother applied for his Wife and Kid's Immigration after me which was in Oct 2009 and he has already recieved the Visa.

I have 2 other friends who applied in 2009 and they have recieved their visa's

Every case is different... if the cases you're looking after didn't get approved .. doesn't mean every person will have the same case.

Moreover... I am not being able to understand a word you're writing about this system.. Can anyone else explain please.

You're right about fake marriages... but my brother used to send an enquiry every month to the canadian embassy... his case never got delayed because of that.

warya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
almas consultant said:
Hi:

I think you guys confurse your self.

First of all I am only talk about pakistan not any other country.

Please do not mention any other visa such as student etc.

Second for person say USA spouse visa get 5-7 months it is wrong information. Thoes who sponsor their wife sponsor K1 visa which is fiance visa then they proceed their case with in USA.

Third, some one said that they got visa within 6-9 months. I agree but before 2008 not after.

I also said in my previous post why you not check with your MP if I am wrong.

More inquiry more delay your case.

I suggest all of you, if I write a letter and each and every one sign and mail to immigration minister that they should use UK system.

In UK they issue a visa within 2 months but that visa is temporary after two years if immigration satisfy they allow spouse for indefinate stay and later some years they give passport.

With this rule especially girl will be more benefit.

Mostly every one said that my some one get visa within this month and some one say something but the truth is no one give correct information at all.

Connect 786 said he applied June 2009 and I am wondering that I have two cases who never went out of country and just got interview and thoes who apply before them.

So if your brain accept connect 786 truth then is fine. But my experience connect 786 apllied well before and give different month and year.

Same like when you sign up yahoo email and most of them provide wrong date of birth due security reason.

Hope the answer all of you question.
SHUT UP LOSER!!

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.