January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
mariah said:
so today i recieved a reply from the embassy..
not sure whether to be sad or happy...
the reply is as follows

In response to your e-mail below, please be advised that background checks are still being conducted in this case and continue. We do not know how long these will take but we will inform the applicant when we (receive the results and) are ready to process this case further.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Thats the same reply i get everytime.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Do they really reply you if you send them an email asking for info??? I havn't tried it since its only been 6 months for my wife's process but I am just wondering....

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
connect786 said:
By the Grace of Allah my wife and daughter received their passports back from the embassy with visa stamped today. I am so excited that a long wait is finally over.My timeline is as follows and i must add that i was very lucky that not once did they ask me for any additional papers during the entire process.

Applied in June 2009
Case approved and sent to Isb July 2009
According to ECAS they started processing it in isb OCT 10,2009
Remed and PPR Request July 2010
Passports returned with visa 8 Sep, 2010

Dont give up hope any of you and they do work in ramazan. Good luck!!!

Congrats, i am glad somebody got their passport,

Raindance

May 26, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4:

Is there an email address where we can send our signatures. I think it is a very good idea!. We should do it.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raindance. Wellcome on the board. Can you please share your timline & story with us please.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quize of the day.

Which is the most corrupted govt office & staff after PKSTN.

Answer- CHC office in ISB.

We have never seen a govt office where there is a baklog for years & years and that no audit on the staff work wheater they met thier deadline/qouta. So we ranked the office at no.2 after PKSTN ;D Hope you guys enjoy and Happy EID to all of you from your buddy ONE 2 KA 4.
Lets celebrate the EID and than after I will teach them how to complete ONE FILE 2 KA 4 in one day :-*

Cheers

lostgal786

Sep 5, 2010
i thought one 2 4 had links inside the embassy and he does nt have to write e mails. what happened to his experts in the best law firm that he hired to submit extra ordinary meterial which he claims would speed up his process.
I might have sounded bitter but its people like him that set the negative mindset. you are calling CHC ISB corrupt.Do you know what that means........... Your case is probably not even 9 months old and already you are bragging. I suggest you stop your rediculous accusations,start working somewhere and be more productive. If you are here for a good time im sure there are many other sites you can go to for that.
I have been waiting for 21 months and i am not going to let anyone taint our already badly tainted reputation. Now grow up and start acting reasonable.

we are away from our children and wives/husbands. We need them here with us .yes we pay taxes and vote if we are citizens but we also have to start thinking like canadians. They dont know the person they rre allowing in Canada is a terrorist or not. what if this person comes and starts living in our community and hurts us. We have to be stupid to compare ourselves with European or for that matter Indian timelines.WE ARE IN A STATE OF WAR the sooner we accept it the better it is.We are unfortunate but then that is a fact

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lostgal, please excuse your language on my comments. AlhumdoLillah I have a very good professional Job in a well known company and also working towards my professional degree AND AlhumdoLillah I am also a canadian citizen for the last many years. GeT IT.

If your case is taking 21 months its not my fault, go and spoil your frustration on CHC not on others peoples opinion, as every body has the freedom of free speech.

lostgal786

Sep 5, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Lostgal, please excuse your language on my comments. AlhumdoLillah I have a I have a very good professional Job in a well know company and also working towards my professional degree AND AlhumdoLillah I am also a canadian citizen for the last many years. GeT IT.

If your case is taking 21 months its not my fault, go and spoil your frustration on CHC not on others peoples opinion, as every body has the freedom of free speech.
i have a have ........i think i should converse with you in your own language coz obviously the company you are working must be using sign language to talk to you.your english mashallah is super for a long time citizen who is taking a professional degree. I prey that your case does not take as long as mine otherwise you will get to know how to react on such childish acts.
I dont have a problem with any other person but now that you have questioned my freedom of speech i'll be scanning and reporting your comments to the appropriate people. you want to help thats great but dont claim and criticize some thing that you want your family to be a part of.If you still dont get it tell me another language i can talk to you in and i'll try.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lostgal, please go ahead and you are more than wellcome to report to the peoples you want to,by all means

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
locolynn said:
Don't worry. It's completely within your right to correspond with them...hence (is that the correct use of hence? lol) why their contact info is on their website. Your letter will taaaaaaaaaaaame in comparison to some they get. My goodness I've written them every six months for the last 2.5 years and have even scanned a pic of my newborn son! Lol. Aside from the last one with the pic...I always get the same form letter.

If your file isn't with them...they'll send you a cute little form letter that says as much. If that is the case, first give a HUGE sigh of relief - Seriously...HUGE. Then relax, it will all be over soon.

cheers,

Lynn
I have recieved a reply from the CSIS and it says the CSIS has yet to recieve a request from Citizenship and Immigration to conduct a security screening application concerning this individual. I can only suggest that you redirect your queries to Immigration Officials...

What should i make out of this letter... Is it that they have not recieved it yet or is that my case will not be forwarded to them. If it is not being forwarded to them then where is my case?

B

bestplace4u

lostsoul27 said:
I have recieved a reply from the CSIS and it says the CSIS has yet to recieve a request from Citizenship and Immigration to conduct a security screening application concerning this individual. I can only suggest that you redirect your queries to Immigration Officials...

What should i make out of this letter... Is it that they have not recieved it yet or is that my case will not be forwarded to them. If it is not being forwarded to them then where is my case?
Whats CSIS? and when and about what u make inquiry there?

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
may i know lost soul how to email cisiS?? i would like to make an inquiry too

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
bestplace4u said:
Whats CSIS? and when and about what u make inquiry there?
I was suggested to write to CSIS.. Refer to the posts in the same forum.. page 2,3. The address and all the information about applying is there.. Lynn suggested that i should check with them. so i wrote them a letter inquiring about my case. When backgound checks are conducted the file goes to CSIS sometimes.

S

SaugaBoss

HELLO ALL this is an assumption... my parents are pakistani i was born in the USA but i have a feeling my application is taking a while bc i am pakistani :mad: i was not born there never lived there or worked or went to school there just visited for shopping! my background check is in process still... im hoping its not bc i went to pakistan or my rents r from there this is discrimination bc i am muslim :mad: :mad: thats how i c it :mad: