AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
Alams your a consultants ? for real? and you can't even write or speak english? No wonder you have wrong information, i'm sure you can't even read either....

Sep 22, 2010
Hi:

I saw comment each of you guys.

Lostsoul have lawyer too then why she hired lawyer if everything is in web site.

I mention fake marriage, if you guys write a letter to parliment canada to process their spouse case system like UK which is faster and more reliable.

If you know three people who have received visa with in 14 months, I have 12 people which I personally know.

I just suggest you.

ONE ID i FOROT "can't enquiry them self because they have lawyer and only lawyer have right to inquiry behalf of them.

SO THAT ID DEFINITELY LIE THAT THEY INQUIRY WITH EMBASSY BY IT SELF.

I CHALLENGE ALL OF YOU PLEASE ASK MP AND WHAT EVER YOU HAVE LAWYER.

If they said more inquiry wont disturn your query then is fine.

Sep 22, 2010
Hello:

By the way if I miss one letter in sponsor word I spologize.

THIS IS A FORUM NOT ENGLISH CLASS WHERE I CAN USE GRAMMER AND FULL ESSAY PATTERN.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION I GRADUATE FROM MEMORIAL UNIVERSITY OF NEWFOUNDLAND I BELEIVE THAT ONE OF THE TOP 5 RANKING IN CANADA.

I don't know why any one can check with MP and lawyer which you beleive.

I gave information for your safty which is free of cost.

If you want to inquiry go ahead you will see your result.

adnanlax

Sep 25, 2010
I never use forum but one of my friend said check this forum because most of them applied spouse case.

Is any one here did applied may 2008. I appreciate if any one can give information.

I hire expensive lawyer in Montreal but he always said wait wait and wait. Or any one know any good lawyer where I can shift my case.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
almas consultant said:
Hello:

THIS IS A FORUM NOT ENGLISH CLASS WHERE I CAN USE GRAMMER AND FULL ESSAY PATTERN.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION I GRADUATE FROM MEMORIAL UNIVERSITY OF NEWFOUNDLAND I BELEIVE THAT ONE OF THE TOP 5 RANKING IN CANADA.

U meant to say you GRADUATED not Graduate right ..

And you are for sure giving us information for our safty. .and not SAFETY

There is nothing about safty here. No one is on war here. Nothing happens with the inquiry. You have 12 cases pending under your consultancy, and this is the proof how bad you are at with you suggestion.

The article you are mentioning is about MARRIAGE FRAUD. And it is published to brought awareness among Canadian citizens and permanent residents about the outcome and consequences of Fraud Marriages. There are people in Canada, who are becoming a victims of fraud marriages. Some intentionally, and others unintentionally.

Sep 22, 2010
Hi:

The article a mention CIC can't say that we gonna delay your cases.

Your case just started just wait till you receive a visa.

Have a nice day all of you guys. If any one can cross check with MP and lawyer please let me know if I am wrong.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Just to let you know i am in Canada since 2003..
And its adzees.. not adeez
I have applied in land within Canada... i have nothing to do with Islamabad embassy..

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
almas consultant said:
Hello:

And MEMORIAL UNIVERSITY OF NEWFOUNDLAND is NOT a top 5 University. According to International Colleges & Universities Ranking, Memorial University of Newfoundland is at 24th position in Canada http://www.4icu.org/ca/

And It is at 724th position in World http://www.4icu.org/reviews/549.htm

Please Mr consultant, read and do some research before you say things. And half of the thing is not understandable because of the poor English and terminologies you are using. You can use Urdu Language here since most of the people here are from Pakistan. They will better understand you that way.

And Mr consultant, you are a useless piece of junk who doesn't know any thing about Canadian Immigration. Your job is to take money from poor people in the name of consultancy. The pending cases, under your consultancy, for years proves that you don't know any thing about it. Your poor English is a proof that you cannot even present an individual case in front of Canadian High Commission.

Sep 22, 2010
hahahaha

That mean you don't know canadian education. First you have to learn canadian ranking system.

I definitely say you have BA degree from pakistan.

B

bestplace4u

almas consultant said:
hahahaha

That mean you don't know canadian education. First you have to learn canadian ranking system.

LoL no offense Mister but i think your university should seriously be questioned by Canadian Education Govt to audit what type of graduates are passing out from their uni.

And your information totally is (N), so please don't bother others.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
almas consultant said:
hahahaha

You can say whatever because you have no reference for any of your comments. And i am an engineering graduate from Carleton University. And it ranks #8 university of canada. See the same above link. If you have any proof to prove me otherwise, you are very much welcome to do so.

If what you are saying about the ranking of memorial university of newfoundland, then show every one the reference to it. Else just shut the *censored word* up.

Even someone with BA degree of Pakistan would be very much educated then u, mr almascomsultant. You are an un-educated person, who likes to thug others in the name of consultancy. May Allah help you, because you need help. Both spritual and professional.

B

bestplace4u

adzees said:
You can say whatever because you have no reference for any of your comments. And i am an engineering graduate from Carleton University. And it ranks #8 university of canada. See the same above link. If you have any proof to prove me otherwise, you are very much welcome to do so.

If what you are saying about the ranking of memorial university of newfoundland, then show every one the reference to it. Else just shut the *censored word* up.

Even someone with BA degree of Pakistan would be very much educated then u, mr almascomsultant. You are an un-educated person, who likes to thug others in the name of consultancy. May Allah help you, because you need help. Both spritual and professional.
Hey buddy your case is 3 months ahead of mine wish u good luck, ISB started processing mine in June.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
bestplace4u said:
Hey buddy your case is 3 months ahead of mine wish u good luck, ISB started processing mine in June.
Thanks bestplace4u. But, I am in Canada. And my Case is not with Islamabad. My Case is in process at Vegreville, AB Office.

Good luck to you

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
Lol... I have absolutely no idea what Almas is referring to. Can anyone please explain???

Yes .. I do have a lawyer...So What??? What Website are you talking about? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

What do you want us to check? I have been making inquiries, my lawyer made inquiries on my behalf, my MP made inquiries on my behalf and we've all been receiving replies from the embassy. SO WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

Almas I am sorry but you're just spreading false information and trying to scare everyone. This is a very sensitive issue so please don't press the wrong buttons.

We do know that there have been cases of Fraud --- but that’s what we need to fight for.. Because we know our cases our genuine.

The embassy has the right to confirm the information and conduct all sorts of background checks however there should be a time limit.

People should be informed about their case so that they can plan their life accordingly...right now we don't know when these checks will be over.... Let me also add that every case is different...so there can't be hard and fast rules... My Stand is that they should have INFORMATION for people who write to them... rather than telling them that their case is in background check and they don't know how long it’s going to take.

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
MEETING TOMORROW TO ARRANGE/COORDINATE FOR A WALK IN SUPPORT OF EXPEDITING SPOUSAL IMMIGRATION PROCESS

Quite a few people from this FORUM joined today on MSN Chat, and we have decided to have a meeting and plan how to arrange a WALK to expedite Spousal Immigraiton Process at CHC-Islamabad.

Please join us in a meeting tomorrow at Tim Hortons at 7:30 PM EDT -- September 26th

For questions please e-mail us

pakivette @ hotmail.com
canpakmay09 @ hotmail.com

Address for our Meeting is following

Tim Hortons
26 Overlea Boulevard
Toronto, ON M4H1A4
Tel: (416) 422-1831