+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA

erazel

May 31, 2013
hi every one, can someone tell me the bank account number of Embassy of Canada here in Manila, for managers checked application. Thanks

sjack0602

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
AOR Received.
19-10-2012
Med's Done....
13-09-2012
Passport Req..
09-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2013 (Received July 23)
LANDED..........
11-08-2013
jeca21 said:
HI GUYS!

I AM SPONSORING MY HUSBAND AS A PERMANENT RESIDENT HERE IN CANADA.

I JUST WANT TO ASK SOMETHING COZ IM A LITTLE CONFUSED.
I JUST CHECKED HIS APPLICATION STATUS AND IT IS STILL IN PROCESS.
BUT THEY ALSO NOTIFY US THAT THEY HAVE RECIEVED HIS MEDICAL RESULT.
THEY RECIEVED OUR APPLICATION LAST OCTOBER 1,2012.
I RECIEVED AN EMAIL OCTOBER 29,2012 STATING THAT OUR APPLICATION IS IN MANILA VISA OFFICE ALREADY. AND TODAY (NOVEMBER 18,2012), THEY RECIEVED HIS MEDICAL RESULT.

IM JUST WONDERING IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITIES THAT HE MIGHT BE ASKED TO SUBMIT HIS PASSPORT FOR VISA THIS DECEMBER??

ANY IDEAS?

THANKS!
hi jeca! how's your application. i sent our application september 2012 and i received an email requesting for my passport and rprf receipt to be sent to Canadian Embassy, Manila office.

haven't you received any email yet?

kris1985

Aug 5, 2013
Hello everyone i am new here, i would like to ask,i am from cagayan de oro mindanao i sent my application for temporary resident together with my original passport and documents, last june 25,2013 in manila, would like to ask how long should my visa arrive until now i am waiting my visa stamp and also my passport. Thank you!!! and god bless to all!!

kris1985

Aug 5, 2013
Hello everyone i am new here, i would like to ask,i am from cagayan de oro mindanao i sent my application for temporary resident together with my original passport and documents, last june 25,2013 in manila, would like to ask how long should my visa arrive until now i am waiting my visa stamp and also my passport. Thank you!!! and god bless to all!!

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012; "In Process" 26-04-2013
Doc's Request.
docs and pics resent 04-09-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012 (Unofficial. Received email missing docs)
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2011; re-med May 06 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
kris1985 said:
The Foreign Service Workers that process applications are on strike so processing is moving at a snail's pace. Just how long it will take is hard to tell. Some have waited up to 3 months.

Aug 20, 2013
ayisha said:
Hi I JULIET V. MANUEL, I just want to fallow-up my application in LIVE-IN CAREGIVER, I finish my medical already since June 24, 2012 and i send already also my passport and the requirements, its been 1month I'm waiting for the VISA
kindly inform me the status of my papers?

here is my File no.W 300144789 and contact no.09156445676 or 09278429409

Hopping for your respond,thank you
Hi ayisha! I'm also applying fr a live in caregiver position in Canada. I think what you mean is a work ppermit. The embassy would be sending you a letter either thru email or snail mail confirming that your application for a work permit has been approved. Next step would be waiting for visa. I received a confirmation of approval for work permit last april after my medical last october. I'm still waiting for my visa. I also dont know how long the wait would be. i hope i get my visa approved as well.

lalasagot

Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
HI! Can anybody help me interpret GCMS note? Tnx

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalasagot said:
HI! Can anybody help me interpret GCMS note? Tnx
The Global Case Management System (GCMS) is Citizenship and Immigration Canada's (CIC's) single, integrated and worldwide system used internally to process applications for citizenship and immigration services.

The most recent Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) on GCMS was submitted to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner (OPC) in December 2011. As the system continues to evolve, updates to the PIA will be completed if there are major changes in the functionality of GCMS that impact privacy.

GCMS stores only the type of personal information required to process citizenship and immigration clients. The type of personal information collected includes, but is not limited to, client identification (i.e., family name and given names, gender, date of birth, country of birth, etc.), contact information and history, educational and employment information.

GCMS provides a level of protection that reflects CIC's need for information availability and integrity, Government of Canada requirements for protected B level information, and the requirements of the Privacy Act and associated Treasury Board policies.

Some low level privacy risks have been identified as part of this assessment and most have been mitigated. The remaining risk relates to the granting of authority by Library and Archives Canada to delete information from GCMS. They have recommended that their appraisal of the system's information and subsequent coverage of a Records Disposition Authority (RDA) be completed only once the system has been fully implemented for all immigration lines of business. GCMS will cover all immigration lines of business by 2013/2014.

rovab

Jul 31, 2013
kris1985 said:
migo maayong gabie.. wala pa gihapon nibalik imong passport or document? akoa migo sir/maam hangtod ron wala pagihapon gipasa nako adtong june 5,2013 wa gihapon migo nag strike strike man jud sila pag may time...

ianignacio

Oct 15, 2013
Hi..

received my LMO October 2012
sent my documents: January 2013
Medical Exam(not finish and will be going back): March 2013
Medical Exam(complete and finsih): April 1, 2013
St.Lukes clinic sent my Medical Results: May 4,2013 (i don't know why it took them a month :mad:)
October 2013: still waiting for updates/notifications and whatsoever
Emailed Them to follow up on but got an auto-reply saying that I should get a reply within 3 working days but it's been more than 7 working days since I sent the email..

Is there someone who can assist us with my inquiry. I'm losing hope and getting frustrated
Ang dami ko na pong na sacrifice dahil dito. Alot of opportunities that I turned down. The most that I turned down is when my friend offered me to lend me money to start my car buy and sell business. Turned them down since i'm thinking that I might be approve sooner or later.

Wha'ts PPR? :p

rowdboat

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
08-02-2013
File Transfer...
05-03-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
Passport Req..
24-07-2013
ianignacio said:
Hi..

received my LMO October 2012
sent my documents: January 2013
Medical Exam(not finish and will be going back): March 2013
Medical Exam(complete and finsih): April 1, 2013
St.Lukes clinic sent my Medical Results: May 4,2013 (i don't know why it took them a month :mad:)
October 2013: still waiting for updates/notifications and whatsoever
Emailed Them to follow up on but got an auto-reply saying that I should get a reply within 3 working days but it's been more than 7 working days since I sent the email..

Is there someone who can assist us with my inquiry. I'm losing hope and getting frustrated
Ang dami ko na pong na sacrifice dahil dito. Alot of opportunities that I turned down. The most that I turned down is when my friend offered me to lend me money to start my car buy and sell business. Turned them down since i'm thinking that I might be approve sooner or later.

Wha'ts PPR? :p
PPR = passport request ... when CEM asks you for this it means you are closer to getting a visa ....

ianignacio

Oct 15, 2013
what does it mean? :eek: I sent my passport together with the applications since it's a requirement. another question sir, how will i know if the embassy received my medical results? how will i check? thanks...

rowdboat

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
08-02-2013
File Transfer...
05-03-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
Passport Req..
24-07-2013
ianignacio said:
what does it mean? :eek: I sent my passport together with the applications since it's a requirement. another question sir, how will i know if the embassy received my medical results? how will i check? thanks...
You sent your original passport with your application??? :eek: Only a photocopy of your passport is required from you when you send your application to Mississauga ... you need not send your original passport. Your original passport will be requested by Canadian Embassy Manila on a later date together with some other additional requirements / documents they would need from you.

Re your medicals ... you can use ECAS and check on your status it should list there if they have received your medicals or not but it will not list when ... it will just say Medicals received ...

rowdboat

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
08-02-2013
File Transfer...
05-03-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
Passport Req..
24-07-2013
Hello again ianignacio ... which category did you apply under? we could have different requirements ... I am applying under permanent resident sponsorship category.