+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA

Discussion in 'Visa Offices in Asia' started by coolasice_austria, Mar 10, 2011.

1. hi to everyone my wife sponsored me to canada.

i receive a letter from embassy in manila requesting for my passport and advisory of marriage last dec 9 2010...
    they started processing my my application on dec 30 2010 and my medical papers has been receive which a saw in the cic.gc.ca website.
    and then on march 2 i check again the website i saw that still my status is in process but they remove in the website that my medical papers has been receive..

is some one can tell me how long it will take before i receive my visa....or can tell me why they remove in the web site that they receive my medical papers......

GOD BLESS US ALL..

2. WE DID OUR MEDICAL JAN 18 AND JAN 25,2011. BUT I DID NOT SEE ON THEIR WEBSITE THAT OUR MED RESULT WAS RECEIVED. WHERE CAN I CHECK ON THAT? AND UNTIL NOW WE'RE WAITING FOR THE REQUEST OF OUR PASSPORT.ANY UPDATE ON YOUR APPLICATION?

3. if the manila office receive all your documents they will send you a letter and they will give you a immigration control number.
    then u can check your application status in the web site of immigration dept.

4. Hi everyone!..just want to ask which bank in Philippines is authorize to issue bankdraft for my application
    fee going Canada? or is it better to use credit card instead..please let me know soon and thanks in
    advance.

5. hi..i already send my additional documents plus rff last november and its march already but i have not received the medical request..anyone with same timeline?

6. Any commercial bank such as Metrobank and Bank of the Philippine Islands. You can purchase a managers check under the name of "Canada Embassy, Manila", though there are other commercial bank that they only give such services of you are their depositor.

7. hi.. just would like to ask which type of sponsorship your wife have applied for you? :)

8. same situation...and until now I have'nt receive my medical request..... are you also a Provincial Nominee?

9. hi! I am neophyte here...I want to share my experience with the entire application process ;D

10. SOULKEEPER128,
    YES, We paid our application fee thru BPI.

11. hi everyone!
    my husband petitioned me as a common law spouse.
    i already received a letter from Canadian embassy (manila) requesting for my passport, marriage certificate, and marriage advisory dated June 20, 2011. The letter states that i need to pass all the necessary requirements within 45 days basing on the date of letter, which is June 20, 2011

i have a couple of questions here,

1. is marriage advisory same with CENOMAR? if not where can i get it?
    2. we are planning to go Hongkong this July 22-24, 2011, is it just ok if i will go to Hongkong, as well? do you think this will delay the processing of papers in any way?

thanks so much!!!!
    hope everone of us will be with our love ones very soon!!!
    GOD bless us all!!!

:)

12. hi, im new hir and i dont even know how to post so i just replied hir.. Nwei, im from the Philippines and we are on the process of visa stamping, would anyone knows how long it usually takes? we have been waiting for a month now. thanks

13. hello friends! I'm also waiting for our passports (family application) to be returned with visa stamped. Sent the passports last June 15, until now have not returned it back to me. I would like to know if once your passport has been requested by the embassy, does it mean that no other requirements to be asked, only to stamp the visa?

Friends, any idea?

thanks!

14. hi guyss...it seems that visa stamping at our visa office is kinda slow...not my personal experience but i have a friend na April pa nag pass ng passports til now di pa bumabalik...

at least nasa stage na ganito na kayo..konting tiis nalang seguro, at maraming dasal, darating din ang mga PPs with your visas. Good luck

15. thats true..humahaba ang processing these days..lalo na sa mga may additional docs..no problem with straightforward application though...kami end of march pa simula ng stage 1...pray lng tayo mga sis! kaya natin to..:)