+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA

ciara65

Oct 4, 2011
smiling face said:
same situation...and until now I have'nt receive my medical request..... are you also a Provincial Nominee?

me too. nope but were are under the federal skilled worker application, applied june 17,2010 then got our file number oct 5,2010, final submission of all docs Feb 3,2011, waiting for medical notice. ECAS status received by visa office manila
consultant is cpnis

May 9, 2012
coolasice_austria said:
hi to everyone my wife sponsored me to canada.

i receive a letter from embassy in manila requesting for my passport and advisory of marriage last dec 9 2010...
they started processing my my application on dec 30 2010 and my medical papers has been receive which a saw in the cic.gc.ca website.
and then on march 2 i check again the website i saw that still my status is in process but they remove in the website that my medical papers has been receive..

is some one can tell me how long it will take before i receive my visa....or can tell me why they remove in the web site that they receive my medical papers......

GOD BLESS US ALL..

ayisha

Aug 29, 2012
Hi I JULIET V. MANUEL, I just want to fallow-up my application in LIVE-IN CAREGIVER, I finish my medical already since June 24, 2012 and i send already also my passport and the requirements, its been 1month I'm waiting for the VISA
kindly inform me the status of my papers?

here is my File no.W 300144789 and contact no.09156445676 or 09278429409

Hopping for your respond,thank you

talha21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Tokyo, Japan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2012
IELTS Request
Nahhh....
Med's Done....
Not required as Japanese resident
VISA ISSUED...
3/10/2012
Japanese residents will also apply from CHC Manila. I gota apply from Manila :D

iamelle

Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 20, 2014
AOR Received.
March 18, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP - Sent with application
Med's Request
Sept 9, 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 19, 2014
Passport Req..
January 21, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2015
LANDED..........
March 28, 2015
We're applying for intracompany work visa. Anyone here who has gone through the same? How long was the processing time? We submitted 3rd week of September and we already got the AOR. My husband is supposed to start on November but it seems we cannot make it to the required date by the client.

Any experience? Thanks in advance.

mct217

Nov 15, 2012
Hi, good day sa mga makakabasa.
I just want to ask if anyone here can give me an idea how long will it take for the processing of visa. I am sponsoring a caregiver in Manila. He had his speak/speech test in January of this year. Then nagpamedical ng February. Tapos pinaulit yung xray March. Pinasa daw ng medical clinic c ng April 23/24. Until now we are still waiting for his visa. It has been 7 months already and i badly need him. I heard from the caregiver that i am sponsoring that one of his acquaintance got her visa alreadybut she wtook her speak test around march. So, in short nauna pa yung kapatid ko na mag exam and medical. Please let me know, if anyone has an idea kung pano at dapat ba naming i update sa embassy ang papers ng caregiver na kinukuha ko. We are in dire need of a caregiver. Thank you!

jeca21

Nov 18, 2012
SAINT CLAUDE,MANITOBA
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA VISA OFFICE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2012
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2012
IELTS Request
NONE
Med's Request
SUBMITTED BEFORE FILING
Med's Done....
18-10-12
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
WAITING!=)
VISA ISSUED...
HOPING!=)
LANDED..........
WISHFUL!=)
HI GUYS!

I AM SPONSORING MY HUSBAND AS A PERMANENT RESIDENT HERE IN CANADA.

I JUST WANT TO ASK SOMETHING COZ IM A LITTLE CONFUSED.
I JUST CHECKED HIS APPLICATION STATUS AND IT IS STILL IN PROCESS.
BUT THEY ALSO NOTIFY US THAT THEY HAVE RECIEVED HIS MEDICAL RESULT.
THEY RECIEVED OUR APPLICATION LAST OCTOBER 1,2012.
I RECIEVED AN EMAIL OCTOBER 29,2012 STATING THAT OUR APPLICATION IS IN MANILA VISA OFFICE ALREADY. AND TODAY (NOVEMBER 18,2012), THEY RECIEVED HIS MEDICAL RESULT.

IM JUST WONDERING IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITIES THAT HE MIGHT BE ASKED TO SUBMIT HIS PASSPORT FOR VISA THIS DECEMBER??

ANY IDEAS?

THANKS!

saraali

Nov 27, 2012
Dear all,
i have been through similar situation for being done with my Medicals and the online system did not show much , or rather i should say the online system is of no use literally.
through this fourm i got to know about a GCMS service
its www gcmsfile com they provide you with complete details about your file.
I have got my case history through them. they took 32days to give me my GCMS file.
i am satisfied with their servies.
if anyone is in the same situation do get your case histroy from them
hope this help
sara

Buknoy69

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovelex said:
hi everyone!
my husband petitioned me as a common law spouse.
i already received a letter from Canadian embassy (manila) requesting for my passport, marriage certificate, and marriage advisory dated June 20, 2011. The letter states that i need to pass all the necessary requirements within 45 days basing on the date of letter, which is June 20, 2011

i have a couple of questions here,

1. is marriage advisory same with CENOMAR? if not where can i get it?
2. we are planning to go Hongkong this July 22-24, 2011, is it just ok if i will go to Hongkong, as well? do you think this will delay the processing of papers in any way?

thanks so much!!!!
hope everone of us will be with our love ones very soon!!!
GOD bless us all!!!

:)

Wanna know the answer to your 1st question also. About CENOMAR OR AOM?

GeekTech

Star Member
May 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 May 2012
AOR Received.
15 August 2012
Med's Done....
16 April 2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
03 Jan.2013
VISA ISSUED...
13 Feb.2013
LANDED..........
11 Mar.2013
jeca21 said:
HI GUYS!

I AM SPONSORING MY HUSBAND AS A PERMANENT RESIDENT HERE IN CANADA.

I JUST WANT TO ASK SOMETHING COZ IM A LITTLE CONFUSED.
I JUST CHECKED HIS APPLICATION STATUS AND IT IS STILL IN PROCESS.
BUT THEY ALSO NOTIFY US THAT THEY HAVE RECIEVED HIS MEDICAL RESULT.
THEY RECIEVED OUR APPLICATION LAST OCTOBER 1,2012.
I RECIEVED AN EMAIL OCTOBER 29,2012 STATING THAT OUR APPLICATION IS IN MANILA VISA OFFICE ALREADY. AND TODAY (NOVEMBER 18,2012), THEY RECIEVED HIS MEDICAL RESULT.

IM JUST WONDERING IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITIES THAT HE MIGHT BE ASKED TO SUBMIT HIS PASSPORT FOR VISA THIS DECEMBER??

ANY IDEAS?

THANKS!
Your application is in 2nd stage, you are eligible to sponsor your common law partner..
You're waiting for the PPR (Passport Request) CIC manila will notify you or your husband by email stating that he must send in the passport and other documents if they ask for...

missyani

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila,Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 21, 2010
Doc's Request.
June 7, 2012
Med's Request
July 28, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug 11, 2012
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012 Passport sent: Jan 11, 2013 Decision Made: Feb 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 14, 2013 Visa Received: Feb 19, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 27, 2013
arrowsmom said:
hi guyss...it seems that visa stamping at our visa office is kinda slow...not my personal experience but i have a friend na April pa nag pass ng passports til now di pa bumabalik...

at least nasa stage na ganito na kayo..konting tiis nalang seguro, at maraming dasal, darating din ang mga PPs with your visas. Good luck
OMG IS THAT TRUE? APRIL PA NAG SEND EH SEPTEMBER NA? :eek: :( :'( Im about to send my passport kasi fro VISA stamping this Jan 11 and I expect it to return w/ visa in 2 months kasi im preggy baka di na ko makasakay sa eroplano..

OMG:( nabasa ko kasi sa iba 2weeks lang wth.

Jan 29, 2013
sorry if i join this thread. i can't find my way to start a new. anyways, i have submitted all requirements and had my medical last nov. 19, 2012. as i read through some threads, some takes 4-5-6 months before they receive theirs. though, as per my friends who left for canada, it took them not more than 2 months.

anyways, my friend is treating me for a Singapore tour this coming feb. 4-7, 2013. is it possible for me to borrow my passport from the embassy? if yes, how long will it take me? (given limited time that is jan. 30-feb 1, 2013 processing time) if yes, will it affect my visa processing one way or another....

need a reply asap given time constraints... (

thanks much...

jarry96

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 17, 2012
AOR Received.
October 3, 2012
File Transfer...
October 4, 2012
Med's Done....
July 4, 2012
Passport Req..
April 26, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 29, 2013
Effective January 28, 2013, the Visa and Immigration Section at the Canadian Embassy in Seoul is closed. All permanent resident applications previously submitted to the visa office in Seoul will now be processed in Manila.

If more staff are not hired in Manila this can be expected to further slow processing.