+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Citizenship October Test Result

Tunjiconga

Dec 6, 2011
Hi Us2yow - you will get your citizenship certificare the same day you take citizenship oath and you can apply for your passport anytime after that. I actually have friends who went from the citizenship ceremony straight to the passport office to apply for their passport. And even, the judge will tell you that on the oath taking day that you can apply for your passsport same day. Cheers!

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
Can I also inquire what your average turn around time was : that is from moving to live here full time to now (when you are ready to take oath).

Tunjiconga when did move to live here full time for example... what about others ?

Just want to get a fair sense of the time... Thank you.

Rupali68uk

Jan 4, 2012
born2code,

Thank you.Please share with us when you will get update on November test result.I will also keep you posted.

Cheers

Rupali :)

born2code

Jan 4, 2012
Rupali, I received the notice to appear for Oath ceremony today in the mail.

I hope you also received it by now.

Cheers

PS: I must say, this forum was very helpful in keeping my sanity. I did not follow through the citizenship process until the test. However, since the test I couldn't think of anything but the notice to appear for oath ceremony.

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
congrats born2code !!!

Similar to a question asked earlier could you give an idea of when you moved to live here and when you sent your citizenship application in the mail ? Thanx !

fofo

Nov 1, 2011
Congratulation born2code

i just need to ask you is your oath coming soon like within 2 to 3 weeks and did you find out about the oath online or just by the mail.

i did my test Nov 09 2011 and i keep checking cic web site but no updates so far.

so do you think i will get the update online before the letter by mail.

Please advice

Congratulation once again

born2code

Jan 4, 2012
Thank you guys.

I applied for citizenship last year in Feb. I believe it was last week of Feb 2011 when CIC sent me a letter acknowledging receipt of my application.

I wrote the test on 4th Nov and invited for the Oath in Jan.

Fofo, I've been invited to the oath ceremony next week. Contrary to the experiences of many in this group, I got the notice to appear for oath in the mail before eCas update. The last update on my eCas (last checked 9:30 AM today) is for the citizenship test and there's still no reference to the oath ceremony.

Cheers.

fofo

Nov 1, 2011
hello born2code

thanks a lot for the info.

and once again congratulation

now i need to wait till hopfully i get something by mail

shubeesha

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/Husband Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
May 12,2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1, June 12,2104,
VISA ISSUED...
PPR 2, JUne 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Visa Issued July 4, 2014
Hello Everyone
Anybody got the oath letter who appeared on 15th November 2011 test in Mississauga. When one should expect the letter. Please comment. Thanks

shubeesha

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/Husband Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
May 12,2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1, June 12,2104,
VISA ISSUED...
PPR 2, JUne 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Visa Issued July 4, 2014
shubeesha said:
Hello Everyone
Anybody got the oath letter who appeared on 15th November 2011 test in Mississauga. When one should expect the letter. Please comment. Thanks

born2code

Jan 4, 2012
Seems like the activity on this thread slowed after the October guys got their Oath letters. How about starting a new thread for November test takers?

Cheers...