+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Citizenship October Test Result

Tunjiconga

Dec 6, 2011
Summernancy - did you apply alone or with your spouse? I did with my wife and son... just wondering why it is taking this long. Did you write your test at Mississauga on OCt. 21st?

mtayyab

Dec 30, 2011
Hello

I had my ciizenship test on Dec 19th, in missisauga centre (erin mills), how long it would take to get a oath letter , please anybody update on it. Thanks

Summernancy

Nov 19, 2011
Congratulations on your test and good luck. Most of us here wrote out test Oct, 2011. Some already got results except for 2. It look like( from what I have been reading, but not sure) it takes just under two months.
Good Luck

Summernancy

Nov 19, 2011
I checked my status and found that cermomery dated is on 10th Jan. Please let me know about your Tunjiconga,we tested on the same day.
And thanks for the support from this forum.
Happy New Year

Tunjiconga

Dec 6, 2011
Hey Summernancy - Congratulations and Happy New Year! I am really happy for you ;D... I just checked my status now and there is no reference to the test/ceremony. I guess my waiting game continues ??? I will let you know of the outcome once I hear from CIC.

Best regards,

Rupali68uk

Jan 4, 2012
Re: Canadian Citizenship November 2011 Test Result

Hi,

Does anybody know that Canadian citizenship November 3rd, 2011 test for mississauga has declared or not yet?

born2code

Jan 4, 2012
I'm waiting for an update too. Appeared for the citizenship test on Nov 4th.

Seems like last week of tests conducted during last week of October are being processed now. So, first week of Nov should happen anytime soon.

Cheers...

Tunjiconga

Dec 6, 2011
Hello Summernancy and Dhillon - great news, I got my letter today for Jan 16th date for my citizenship oath ;D... Thank God we all made it!!! Nice connecting with you folks, it was a pleasure getting to share experiences with you. Shalom!!!

Tunjiconga

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
what are the next milestones ? any more waits for passport ..and some wait to get cit. certificate ? I thought I read somewhere that the cit. certi is needed to apply for passport... so in short, when can you have your passport ?