+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Citizenship October Test Result

dhillon22

Nov 1, 2011
Does anybody know that Canadian citizenship october 2011 test for mississauga has declared or not yet?
I did not receive any information. How long will it take ? Will not it declare withing week , i mean one should get receive oath ceremony who has cleared within week or 2 weeks? please advise...

dhillon22

Nov 1, 2011
I am not getting reply..does anybody has any idea, how long will it take(weeks/month) to get information after giving test...failed i know takes 3-4 months but what about pass??

toby

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Med's Done....
October 2009 and 15 April 2011
Interview........
4 April 2011
Passport Req..
4 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2011
LANDED..........
15 July 2011
dhillon22 said:
I am not getting reply..does anybody has any idea, how long will it take(weeks/month) to get information after giving test...failed i know takes 3-4 months but what about pass??
Why does it take so long? Are there many people applying? Are the answers essay type or multiple choice? If the latter, they can be marked in a matter of minutes per applicant.

Again, why does it take so long?

dhillon22

Nov 1, 2011
I even don't that's why i am asking....does it mean that i did not pass the exam? It was 20 multiple choice questions out of them 15 should be correct .

Anthony2006

Nov 25, 2011
I had my test on 20 October, no news yet. According to info posted on the other sites, current wait time for oath after test in Mississauga is 2 months, give or take a few days.

dhillon22

Nov 1, 2011
We are very close to each other..but i heard one should get letter for oath within 2-3 weeks either oath scheduled for 1 month or 2 months after..isn't it?

Anthony2006

Nov 25, 2011
It appears the oath invitation letters are sent out by Mississauga CIC 14 days in advance, i.e. we should be receiving them 11-13 days before the oath. Given the coming holiday season, it is not clear, given the current timeframes posted by the other applicants, whether our oaths would be scheduled for the second half of December or the first half of January. Obviously, one can get an RQ instead of an oath invitation, but let's hope for the best.

dhillon22

Nov 1, 2011
Thanks anthanoy !!
I heard about Residence Questionnaire...but i don't know about in detail..
Why it to be send and to whom it to be send?
Does it mean one did not succeed in test?

Anthony2006

Nov 25, 2011
I don't know much about that RQ - there is some reference to it on this and the other forums - it is issued to you if CIC has some doubts that you have indeed satisfy the residency requirements - you may want to search info thru search engines. Alternatively, don't worry about it and just wait for the next step from Mississauga CIC. I promise to post here as soon as I get any CIC letter or status update.

damj

Dec 4, 2011
hi,is any body tell me the good way of being the Canadian Citizenship
and to get scholarship in Video Editing because I love to be a good Editor
in Video.

Tunjiconga

Dec 6, 2011
Hi Dhillon and Anthony,

I wrote my test on October 21st as well and I havent received any letter/correspondence from Mississauga office yet. I understand it takes about 2months so hopefully, we should get a response very shortly. Let's keep our fingers crossed folks!

dhillon22

Nov 1, 2011
Welcome Tunjiconga ,
Hi Anthony,
Now i have another issue , my PR has expired and i called community centre today.They informed me that it took 4-6 months to get it back, i told them about my citizenship test , they asked when i gave test when i said 2 months ago she told me that passed candidate get result usually in a month failed(whether you call them failed or whatever) they get call for an interview within 2-3 months..now i m thinking do i belong to second category and secondly i am stucked what do i do ?