+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

Pla

Sep 19, 2011
Did you provide it before?
What is your stream?
Yes we did. but they asked use to provide one since 18 years old. the one we submitted was as per the direction for the last 10 years. it was wier that they asked for one from 18 years old to be filled.

Parents sponsorship

Nsharaf

Mar 13, 2017
Hiiii all
I just want to update you that we recived my husband passport back alhamdulilah
It was a very long process
Three years but at least its done
They hold the passport for too long because we had some issues but two days ago we recived the visa.
They sent u an email saying ur visa is issued and you have to send them prepaid courier to return the passport . And thats it
I hope everyone gets their passport back very soon
Congratulations! But 3 years???? Did you apply as outland or Inland?? Because Outland should have a 11 month processing only

Reactions: Moltoto

awesomeness323

Feb 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
28-07-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Congratulations! But 3 years???? Did you apply as outland or Inland?? Because Outland should have a 11 month processing only
The processing time is the average for 80% of cases. Some cases take longer.

deemaom

May 1, 2017
I know the office in egypt sux . I applied outland for sure if your visa office is in egypt that mrans its an outland application . But i do live in canada.

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
So for the longest time... we had medical approved. Suddenly now, it had changed to "medical not needed, if we need anything we will notify you".

Why did it change all the sudden?

Reactions: Amronavich

Amronavich

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
So for the longest time... we had medical approved. Suddenly now, it had changed to "medical not needed, if we need anything we will notify you".

Why did it change all the sudden?
i think since ur medical expiry date has passed it got updated so to let u know u dont have to do remecials which is a good thing

sal_g

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
hello People,
i will appreciate if some one helped. i am an EE applicant and i got my ppr on September 1st the whole process was in CPC- OTTAWA. we submitted our passports on the 4th of Sep and today cairo visa office sent me a request to come in person to the embassy with my original ID. without mentioning anything else. and beside my file number written PQ
my CIC account shows you dont need an interview.
is this an interview or what is that? i am anxious now. would appreciate if someone could help. Thanks

Last edited:

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello People,
i will appreciate if some one helped. i am an EE applicant and i got my ppr on September 1st the whole process was in CPC- OTTAWA. we submitted our passports on the 4th of Sep and today cairo visa office sent me a request to come in person to the embassy with my original ID. without mentioning anything else. and beside my file number written PQ
my CIC account shows you dont need an interview.
is this an interview or what is that? i am anxious now. would appreciate if someone could help. Thanks
Looks like they are asking you to receive your passport. Re-read the email and see if the word "interview" is written there. If it is not, there is no interview.