+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
So we have 3 EE cases so far that sent passports to embassy with no feedback.

March ... Amronavich
May ... Omo-layla
July ... Diaa

Anyone else in the same boat? On tge other hand, anyone with a speedy visa stamp within one month from cairo visa office?

awesomeness323

Feb 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
28-07-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront

March ... Amronavich
May ... Omo-layla
July ... Diaa

Anyone else in the same boat? On tge other hand, anyone with a speedy visa stamp within one month from cairo visa office?
I assumed everyone else here was spousal sponsorship. So they might not be EE?

I got my passport request in late July and got my passport back after 5 working days alhamdulillah.

When they requested my passport, they told me in the email my visa was ready to be issued. I believe for others here, their passport request email said "to continue processing your application".

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011

March ... Amronavich
May ... Omo-layla
July ... Diaa

I'm not EE I'm spousal sponsorship

Pla

Sep 19, 2011
Hello I am in the same situation. Parents sponsorship. passport was requested and sent June 15 and the only feed back is security clearance.

Amronavich

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Hello I am in the same situation. Parents sponsorship. passport was requested and sent June 15 and the only feed back is security clearance.
Have no worries of the unusual wait i,ve sent the passports since 27 march and all i get for a reply is pending security clearance aswell

Pla

Sep 19, 2011
Have no worries of the unusual wait i,ve sent the passports since 27 march and all i get for a reply is pending security clearance aswell
hum it is very weird to ask for passport before security clearance. my previous experience with them was really good. I sent passport and I had it back within 4 days.

I hope to do it before medical expires. when did you do you medicals.

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
hum it is very weird to ask for passport before security clearance. my previous experience with them was really good. I sent passport and I had it back within 4 days.

My medical expires 31 August they have my passports since may

Amronavich

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017

I did my medicals on 25 January 2017 I really hope I don't have to do remedicals

Nsharaf

Mar 13, 2017
My medical expired on august 16th. My lawyer told me i dont have to retake the medical unless the government requests it, that is if your medicals were valid upon submission of your application it shouldnt be a problem

awesomeness323

Feb 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
28-07-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
My husband's medical expired November 2016. They did not ask for a new medical. He got his passport request July 2017.

Reactions: Pla

Amronavich

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
isa will be done soon. but the fact they have your passport since March is crazy.
I know right we kept asking the visa office for the reason of this delay and all they kept saying is that they are awaiting security clearance results to proceed with my file hope we land in Canada in 2017 lol. :D