+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Guys, help out here

For form 5406 CIC guide says

Write the personal details for:

• Yourself (the person being sponsored),
    • If you are married and you were physically present at the marriage, write “married – physically present” in the marital status box
    • If you are married and you were not physically present at the marriage, write “married – not physically present” in the marital status box. Note that we do not recognize marriages by proxy.
  • your spouse or common-law partner, (if this applies to you)
    • If you are married and your spouse was physically present at the marriage, write “married – physically present” in the marital status box
    • If you are married and yourspouse wasn’t physically present at the marriage, write “married – not physically present” in the marital status box. Note that we do not recognize marriages by proxy.
Now the situatiom is we both are married and physically preaent. But in PDF row there is not enough space to write these words.
????? WHAT SHOULD I have to write?

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
what did the VO sent to you exactly and since when you submitted your application?
We submitted on 15 March 2017
and its in process since april 2017
in the middle they asked for some papers .. Every month they ask for a paper... then we completed what they asked for... they kept silent as usual. . I sent them email to update me with any news.. they replied that I hv to go through an interview and they will let me know according to the due date :( :(

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
We submitted on 15 March 2017
and its in process since april 2017
in the middle they asked for some papers .. Every month they ask for a paper... then we completed what they asked for... they kept silent as usual. . I sent them email to update me with any news.. they replied that I hv to go through an interview and they will let me know according to the due date :( :(
Don't worry inshallah will be all good just order notes to know what they need get all original documents and proofs ready from now .
What kind of documents they asked for during last time ? as this will give you idea about why they want interview plus the notes , order them fast to be ready and not worry if you say truth and ready will get approved fast

Reactions: omo_lylah

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, help out here

For form 5406 CIC guide says

Write the personal details for:

• Yourself (the person being sponsored),
    • If you are married and you were physically present at the marriage, write “married – physically present” in the marital status box
    • If you are married and you were not physically present at the marriage, write “married – not physically present” in the marital status box. Note that we do not recognize marriages by proxy.
  • your spouse or common-law partner, (if this applies to you)
    • If you are married and your spouse was physically present at the marriage, write “married – physically present” in the marital status box
    • If you are married and yourspouse wasn’t physically present at the marriage, write “married – not physically present” in the marital status box. Note that we do not recognize marriages by proxy.
Now the situatiom is we both are married and physically preaent. But in PDF row there is not enough space to write these words.
????? WHAT SHOULD I have to write?
Use :
married - present.

Reactions: Aries69

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Don't worry inshallah will be all good just order notes to know what they need get all original documents and proofs ready from now .
What kind of documents they asked for during last time ? as this will give you idea about why they want interview plus the notes , order them fast to be ready and not worry if you say truth and ready will get approved fast
Please tell me how to get notes in details.. I know nothing about them or how to order them
I'll appreciate ur assistance
I'm really worried about this interview and feeling frustrated as no one go through an interview at Cairo vo
all the cases who asked for this interview are from india and pakistan as they hv much of marriage fraud ...

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Please tell me how to get notes in details.. I know nothing about them or how to order them
I'm really worried about this interview and feeling frustrated as no one go through an interview at Cairo vo
all the cases who asked for this interview are from india and pakistan as they hv much of marriage fraud ...

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Good morning Moltoto,

Don't worry about the interview, we got one and my husband is here since one year now. :cool:
If you are stress at the interview, they will know, so relax. The lady was very nice with my husband.
They will ask a lot of questions, all related with your application and your specific case.
Remember that they read all your documents, all proves you provided.
They will ask questions about them, about your spouse, your family.
Let me know if you have other questions, but remember it's the last step of the process before the visa is issued. :)