09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
We passing hard times here my 12 month will finish tomorrow
Already 12 months? Time flies! Don't feel down, you'll get the visa soon! :cool:

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
hello I got some update for you , after I sent the additional documents with passport copy of all pages they sent for me interview email with date and time fixed after month the interview date will be exactly year from application start , they want just I bring my passport no any other documents requested, any Hints ?

Westendlib

May 17, 2016
My husband has an interview on Sunday. Everything I've read on here says it's very, very encouraged for me to be at the interview as well because they basically think all Egyptian men are lying. But it will cost us so much more money than we have right now for me to fly out (basically all the money I have left on our credit cards after paying our lawyer $5,000 I'm saving for his flight here) But all those posts about negative interview experiences are from 2013 or older. So I guess I'm wondering if there's anyone still around that has had an interview more recently and could give me an idea whether it's imperative I fly out or not?

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
hello I got some update for you , after I sent the additional documents with passport copy of all pages they sent for me interview email with date and time fixed after month the interview date will be exactly year from application start , they want just I bring my passport no any other documents requested, any Hints ?
Hi ahmedwaly,
That's a very good news! The interview is one of the last step! If they accept your visa after that, I'm pretty sure everything will be fast. I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. The interview is one year or 11 months after the beginning? Anyway after that, the important is to be able to quit before your medical examination expire, otherwise you'll need to pass it again. Good luck! :)

My husband has an interview on Sunday. Everything I've read on here says it's very, very encouraged for me to be at the interview as well because they basically think all Egyptian men are lying. But it will cost us so much more money than we have right now for me to fly out (basically all the money I have left on our credit cards after paying our lawyer $5,000 I'm saving for his flight here) But all those posts about negative interview experiences are from 2013 or older. So I guess I'm wondering if there's anyone still around that has had an interview more recently and could give me an idea whether it's imperative I fly out or not?
Hi Westenlib,
Is your husband stressed by the interview? If he's relax and confident, I would say you don't need to go. My husband got his interview in 2016 August and I didn't go. He had the interview in the morning and received an email to get his passport in the same afternoon. :)

Reactions: ahmedwaly

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Hi ahmedwaly,
That's a very good news! The interview is one of the last step! If they accept your visa after that, I'm pretty sure everything will be fast. I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. The interview is one year or 11 months after the beginning? Anyway after that, the important is to be able to quit before your medical examination expire, otherwise you'll need to pass it again. Good luck! :)

Hi Westenlib,
Is your husband stressed by the interview? If he's relax and confident, I would say you don't need to go. My husband got his interview in 2016 August and I didn't go. He had the interview in the morning and received an email to get his passport in the same afternoon. :)
Thanks very much for the reply and hope it will be well for all of us , my wife will be here but will leave just before the interview.
And for above I mean that the interview date is exactly one complete year since application recived and my medical stil valid it have until end November so they have month after interview date.

Last edited:

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
How was the interview today !!
Hope everything goes well .. all my best wishes :)

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
What I have noticed bad in most of followers of cairo visa office that most get updates no one tell others about it to help others of processing steps of all applicants , we just see from time to time one pops out if he got stuck otherwise will not post or just to inquire about someone else post but without telling his experience and the main goal of such thread is sharing and helping each other to know what's next , if everyone wanted hide what he face this website will never exist , please anyone gets any news bad or good to share even who landed safely as this helps others , plus maybe you tell update so get some good advice to be more prepared.

Please share with everyone what you got to help others as all members of other Visa offices around the globe .

Reactions: omo_lylah

cschuett

Apr 22, 2017
Hello everyone. We submitted our application in June, it was received in midJuly, they asked for PCC and Schedule A end of July and this was uploaded online end of July. I received sponsorship approval early Aug and since then we have not heard anything. No request for medicals yet. I am not sure if our application has been transferred to Cairo or if it is still with Mississauga. Can anyone comment on their experience? Time line? Should we be worried? Thank you!

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Hello everyone. We submitted our application in June, it was received in midJuly, they asked for PCC and Schedule A end of July and this was uploaded online end of July. I received sponsorship approval early Aug and since then we have not heard anything. No request for medicals yet. I am not sure if our application has been transferred to Cairo or if it is still with Mississauga. Can anyone comment on their experience? Time line? Should we be worried? Thank you!
Hi cshuett,
In your SA letter, they don't say they transferred your application in Cairo? When you connect to your online account, you don't see it either? How strange it is!!! I think you should not be worry. :)