+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
I know right we kept asking the visa office for the reason of this delay and all they kept saying is that they are awaiting security clearance results to proceed with my file hope we land in Canada in 2017 lol. :D
Lol I hope we all land this year. .. but it doesn't look like it. seems like this security clearance with take a decade. ..

Reactions: Amronavich

Pla

Sep 19, 2011
please keep us updated if any one get passport back.

Do you think going to MP office might help?

awesomeness323

Feb 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
28-07-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Lol I hope we all land this year. .. but it doesn't look like it. seems like this security clearance with take a decade. ..
You'll be surprised. Once your file is approved, everything moves really quickly. My husband got his approval on July 24th and we came to Canada on August 17th alhamdulillah.

Don't lose hope :)

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
please keep us updated if any one get passport back.

Do you think going to MP office might help?
I went to my mp... it was completely pointless. .. she just checked his status... and told me everything I already new from.the electronic notes... then said we can't do anything to help since your case didn't pass the 12 month process. ..

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
I have no idea what is happening at the Embassy, it was so fast before!
I am still thinking of you and hoping all of you will get positive answer very soon!! ;)

Reactions: omo_lylah

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
We received our electronic notes. I was just wondering, under a few sections. Example security check (one of the many), say "due date: October 2017. What does that mean?

The estimated time is eleven months ... Which means I should have my answer by the 27th of August. So I don't. Understand why or what this due date: October 2017 is.

Anyone know?
It means they will get back to your file on Oct

Reactions: Amronavich

Pla

Sep 19, 2011
The weird thing after we submitted passport they call us back and asked for schedule A again. have any one had this experience. usually if they ask for passport no more paper work is needed.

Have any one managed to link their application. I have tried hundred of time no luck.

Shox

Jul 23, 2017
The weird thing after we submitted passport they call us back and asked for schedule A again. have any one had this experience. usually if they ask for passport no more paper work is needed.

Have any one managed to link their application. I have tried hundred of time no luck.
Did you provide it before?
What is your stream?

deemaom

May 1, 2017
Hiiii all
I just want to update you that we recived my husband passport back alhamdulilah
It was a very long process
Three years but at least its done
They hold the passport for too long because we had some issues but two days ago we recived the visa.
They sent u an email saying ur visa is issued and you have to send them prepaid courier to return the passport . And thats it
I hope everyone gets their passport back very soon

Amronavich

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Hiiii all
They hold the passport for too long because we had some issues but two days ago we recived the visa.
They sent u an email saying ur visa is issued and you have to send them prepaid courier to return the passport . And thats it
Congratulations !!!!!!!! Can u please tell us when did u hand them the passports ??

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
Hiiii all
congrats!!!!!! safe trip Inshaa Allah

Reactions: deemaom

Pla

Sep 19, 2011
Yes W
Did you provide it before?
What is your stream?[/QUOTE

Yes we did. but they asked use to provide one since 18 years old. the one we submitted was as per the direction for the last 10 years. it was wier that they asked for one from 18 years old to be filled.

Parents sponsorship