+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

Amronavich

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
This is terrible, did u submit passports for the embassy and waited for 4 months after submitting.

If this is the case, why did they request the passports at the first place.
I clearly have no idea why would they request the passports when the applications has still a last phase to undergo (Security check) we sent them the passports since 27 march

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
I clearly have no idea why would they request the passports when the applications has still a last phase to undergo (Security check) we sent them the passports since 27 march
Is not only strange thing as I sent before copy of passport bio data page they then requested all passport pages even if blank lol.

Reactions: Amronavich

Amronavich

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Is not only strange thing as I sent before copy of passport bio data page they then requested all passport pages even if blank lol.
well if it's a common thing by the embassy then no need to worries and all we have to do is wait :/

Last edited:

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
Hello everyone,
I have been following this thread although I am EE PNP applicant. I applied back in November 2016 and I am still waiting till now.
I ordered gcms notes and found that eligibility status was Recommend Passed by CVO in March 2017. There is no activity after that and the officer didn't write any notes. Security status was Not Started too! I regularly send them emails every 2 months but they didn't reply at all!
I really wonder why they didn't finalize my application till now. I missed my second license exam date because of this unexplained painful waiting! What should I do to positively move things forward?

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
for me
Nope not yet what about you ?
Just got since week request for documents in order to continue processing as civil registry print out of family with translation and all passport pages photocopy and proof of job for my wife and gave us 30 days to send email show is about final assessment . What you think guys have any got request of that before too by the way got this mail after extension mail from gcms for 60 days to consult but I have requested all file with electronic notes don't know what is next

Amronavich

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Just got since week request for documents in order to continue processing as civil registry print out of family with translation and all passport pages photocopy and proof of job for my wife and gave us 30 days to send email show is about final assessment . What you think guys have any got request of that before too by the way got this mail after extension mail from gcms for 60 days to consult but I have requested all file with electronic notes don't know what is next
Check online if it shows still in process then u would wait for a couple of months at least due to security clearance I've received this letter since 27 March but online the application is inprocess if it shows decision made then u should expect ur passport after 2 weeks or 1 month and a half

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
Check online if it shows still in process then u would wait for a couple of months at least due to security clearance I've received this letter since 27 March but online the application is inprocess if it shows decision made then u should expect ur passport after 2 weeks or 1 month and a half
For me they didn't ask for documents only my passport., two pictures, exit from saudi arabia, tall and eye color and nothing since May

Amronavich

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
For me they didn't ask for documents only my passport., two pictures, exit from saudi arabia, tall and eye color and nothing since May
Unfortunately we have to wait for the security clearance results it's the final step of the process all our passports ate with them so all we need to do is wait :/