Doc's Request.
28-07-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
For those waiting for their passport from May, did they give you a date for how long your visa is valid for?

Last edited:

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
We have untill next year april .
We sebt the passport in may
I am so upset because of this dealy . This is not normal
they ask for passport but without DM shown they ask for passport ,pictures and my height and eye color and prof that my wife coming with me

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
For those waiting for their passport from May, did they give you a date for how long your visa is valid for?
You have to validate your PR in Canada before the expiration of the medical examination expiration of 1 year.

deemaom

May 1, 2017
they ask for passport but without DM shown they ask for passport ,pictures and my height and eye color and prof that my wife coming with me
Same woth us , but we didnt have DM yet . They just sent us email asking for the passport , two pictures and hight and eye color . But usually the passport comes back after 15 days max :( i dont know why its taking that long . When we emaild them they say pending security clerance

deemaom

May 1, 2017
Please let us know when someone gets their passports back . I think they should send us an email first mentioning that the passport is ready to be picked up

Reactions: omo_lylah

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys. I need a favour\request.

Could you tell us the requests the Cairo VO asked for during the processing of the application so that people get prepared.

thanks

MapleSyrup11

Jul 9, 2017
a- If she listed it on the application form as a residence she lived in for more than six months she should get a criminal record check from that country. Depending on the country it can usually be requested online from the country's Ministry of Justice website

b- Yeah. You have to include all travel for the last ten years. If she left the airport, it counts as travel to that country. This took us a long time to compile and we had to attach separate sheets too (my husband was living in the EU and travelled in and out of various EU countries a lot and I travelled down to the States a lot and throughout the EU too) We added a note that it was "correct to the best of our knowledge"

c- We included our medical when we applied and they asked for the criminal record check after along with Schedule A. It'll definitely save you time to have them ready to submit but I don't know if it speeds up the processing in Cairo or not
THANKS Westendib for your prompt reply. I really appreciate it!!

MapleSyrup11

Jul 9, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Do I have to include the Family Booklet (Kaid 3a2ely) for my sponsored wife's family. I already made one for me and her, so should I make another one for her family as a proof for the (IMM5406E_AdditionalFamilyInformation) application or not.
Thanks for your contribution. All the best!!

Jul 17, 2017
they say security check or pending security clearance and i sent the passport since 18th of may with two pictures and my height and eye color
Hi ,
Kindly I need to know the email address you follow them through , as I sent my passport since 11-6-2017 , and there is no reply :(