+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bucharest VO 2017

fjay

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Oh wow that's ridiculous! Tbh...they keep asking me for extra documents as well. I know ppl that got their PR within 3 months. I hope everything goes well for you and I will keep you in my prayers. Hope to hear good news from you and everyone else. I have kids as well ang that's what makes it difficult. Good luck!
I know it really is undortunate. Wow 3 months?!!! From where??? Thats ridiculous. I have heard 6 months but 3 wow. So not fair..
inshallah we all hear something soon

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Yup only 3 months. Her file was handled by New Dheli VO. I was excited because her timeline is exact same as mine. Unfortunately mine is dragging on. It is frustrating because your whole life is put on hold and it's worse because I have kids. Let's keep praying that this all works out before summer wraps up. I'd love to be there in time for school
I know it really is undortunate. Wow 3 months?!!! From where??? Thats ridiculous. I have heard 6 months but 3 wow. So not fair..
inshallah we all hear something soon[/QUOTE

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
I need everyone's advice. I am thinking of going to Canada in August because I want my kids to settle and start school in September. My husband would follow once he geslts his PR. Hopefully he gets it before August and moves back w us. Do u think its a good idea or would it change the course of the application
Pls all opinions r welcome. Thank u

fjay

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
I need everyone's advice. I am thinking of going to Canada in August because I want my kids to settle and start school in September. My husband would follow once he geslts his PR. Hopefully he gets it before August and moves back w us. Do u think its a good idea or would it change the course of the application
Pls all opinions r welcome. Thank u
I have done the same thing as you. It does not change the course of the application at all . You just need to update them that you are now waiting for him in Canada.

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
OK thank u. I hope it doesn't come down to that and we all leave together
I have done the same thing as you. It does not change the course of the application at all . You just need to update them that you are now waiting for him in Canada.

Pss2009

Jun 26, 2015
Any updates or good news from anyone?
Unfortunately, no news. I applied on 16th of Dec 2014 and there is no progress... They asked me several times for Background Declaration and once for Police Certificate. In Sept 2016 they wanted to send them updated evidence for the employment. There is no progress from then...

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Unfortunately, no news. I applied on 16th of Dec 2014 and there is no progress... They asked me several times for Background Declaration and once for Police Certificate. In Sept 2016 they wanted to send them updated evidence for the employment. There is no progress from then...
This sucks and I'm really sorry that this is taking so long. I feel hopeless as well.

fjay

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
What do you mean by background declaration?
I applied March 2015 and still nothing. So hopeless at this point
How many times did they ask you for your medical? And where are you applying from??

Pss2009

Jun 26, 2015
What do you mean by background declaration?
I applied March 2015 and still nothing. So hopeless at this point
How many times did they ask you for your medical? And where are you applying from??
This is the declaration where it is written what I and my husband have been doing and working from the moment we had been 18. I haven't received any MR yet. It is not fear to keep us in that unclear situation what is more the people here are intelligent, well educated ones and they do deserve to be aware how long it will take them to immigrate and to plan theirs and their children's future..

fjay

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
This is the declaration where it is written what I and my husband have been doing and working from the moment we had been 18. I haven't received any MR yet. It is not fear to keep us in that unclear situation what is more the people here are intelligent, well educated ones and they do deserve to be aware how long it will take them to immigrate and to plan theirs and their children's future..
I know i totally agree.
Have you tried to contact your MP?
Or order your notes?
Is yours also stuck at background check because it seems that most people are stuck there

Pss2009

Jun 26, 2015
I know i totally agree.
Have you tried to contact your MP?
Or order your notes?
Is yours also stuck at background check because it seems that most people are stuck there
I ordered notes about a month ago, let's see what is written there. I am immpatient to receive them.

Tdot_Boy

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Visa Office......
Bucharest
App. Filed.......
16-02-2017
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
File Transfer...
20-03-2017... 3rd line...: 13-04-2017
Med's Request
17-07-2017
Med's Done....
19-07-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2017
Hello there,

There was an update to CIC's website this morning and it seems like they have made some changes to the layout and added a 'Biometric' field.

Account updates:

Under details in GCKey, it shows 'your action is required'.
Under Review of medical results, it shows 'We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.'

But there is no message and seems like a lot of people facing the same issue!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
Summer 2017 let's leave it to this :)
Hello there,

There was an update to CIC's website this morning and it seems like they have made some changes to the layout and added a 'Biometric' field.

Account updates:

Under details in GCKey, it shows 'your action is required'.
Under Review of medical results, it shows 'We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.'

But there is no message and seems like a lot of people facing the same issue!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey there,

I got the same... We requested from you... Check bellow for message... However there was nothing in the gckey bellow... I found the message on my e-mail... So I advise you to check your e-mail also spam folder... Or of you requested (when filling the app to send everything to your regular mail box through the post office... Maybe expect a letter?
Good luck!