17-07-2017
Med's Done....
19-07-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2017
RM family said:
Hello again , Thanks for keeping the updates and news. I didn't hear anything yet and didn't order the notes either.. I was busy last few days..so maybe in the near future I will.
Anyone with same timeline got any news?
Good luck and let me know if you need some help
An applicant from the ROME VO just got PPR and they applied in February!
Hope the Bucharest VO can start processing faster :)

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
Summer 2017 let's leave it to this :)
Tdot_Boy said:
An applicant from the ROME VO just got PPR and they applied in February!
Hope the Bucharest VO can start processing faster :)
Applied in February and got PPR?! I mean don't get me wrong I am happy for them! But... BUCHAREST you need do step up your game!!!!! We need some good news!!!

But I would really love to hear some good news in the month of May from all of you guys!!

I keep my fingers crossed for you and for us of course !

Good luck to everybody

theurn15

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hi I am a Permanent resident Applicant 2017, Bucharest.

Do you Have any Idea about timeline and better groups for me? I heared that Bucharest have finished most of their backlog and they are now faster than before.

Thanks

canadaloverlb

Nov 29, 2016
Hi Everyone,

chat.whatsapp.com/3rvQJTjKZvu8o8EHnvcsPy

I am PNP SINP OID paper based. My VO is Bucharest. I created whatsapp group for those whom VO is also Bucharest. You can join and also share link with those you know. It will be easier to track each other updates on whatsapp.

Tdot_Boy

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Visa Office......
Bucharest
App. Filed.......
16-02-2017
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
File Transfer...
20-03-2017... 3rd line...: 13-04-2017
Med's Request
17-07-2017
Med's Done....
19-07-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2017
Any updates from the Bucharest applicants?

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
Summer 2017 let's leave it to this :)
Any updates from the Bucharest applicants?
On I checked online yesterday... It finally showed that i passed my medicals!! To be honest I am really intrigued to check more once I receive the notes!

Anyone else got interesting news/ updates?

Tdot_Boy

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Visa Office......
Bucharest
App. Filed.......
16-02-2017
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
File Transfer...
20-03-2017... 3rd line...: 13-04-2017
Med's Request
17-07-2017
Med's Done....
19-07-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2017
On I checked online yesterday... It finally showed that i passed my medicals!! To be honest I am really intrigued to check more once I receive the notes!

Anyone else got interesting news/ updates?
Well thats one step forward.
Please keep us updated when you receive the notes.

Best of luck

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Anyone got any updates on their application. It seems like the Bucharest VO is moving very slow compared to other VOs

fjay

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Hey everyone
I applied to sponsor my husband March 2015. It was in Jordan but then they transferred the file to Bucharest in August 2016 because in Jordan there was high volume of applications i guess.
Anyways, this has been a loooooong wait and I cant wait until its over.
They have contacted me a couple of times asking for extra documents. My husband did his second medical in August 2016 . It will expire soon so i hope they dont ask for a third one.
Keep us updated.

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Hey everyone
I applied to sponsor my husband March 2015. It was in Jordan but then they transferred the file to Bucharest in August 2016 because in Jordan there was high volume of applications i guess.
Anyways, this has been a loooooong wait and I cant wait until its over.
They have contacted me a couple of times asking for extra documents. My husband did his second medical in August 2016 . It will expire soon so i hope they dont ask for a third one.
Keep us updated.[/QUOTE
Hey...I'm sorry this is taking so long for u....just wondering was Jordan handling your application first or did u apply from Jordan? I am currently residing with my husband and applied from Amman Jordan but it was sent Bucharest. I hope you and everyone else including myself hear good news soon. Good luck

fjay

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017

Heyy
How long have you been waiting? Im applying from Iraq but Jordan was handling our application then a year and a half later they transferred it to Bucharest.
And here I am 26 months later still nothing :(

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Heyy
How long have you been waiting? Im applying from Iraq but Jordan was handling our application then a year and a half later they transferred it to Bucharest.
And here I am 26 months later still nothing :(
Wow that's a long time. I applied 7 months ago and they keep asking me for proof of intent of steps taken to go to Canada from my husband. They're just dragging this on. Did they tell u why they transferred it to Bucharest? Was Jordan having problems with ur application? Was it a specific document that's dragging this on? I'm so sorry this is taking so long. I hope it doesn't take much longer than it already have. Good with u and keep me updated.

fjay

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Wow that's a long time. I applied 7 months ago and they keep asking me for proof of intent of steps taken to go to Canada from my husband. They're just dragging this on. Did they tell u why they transferred it to Bucharest? Was Jordan having problems with ur application? Was it a specific document that's dragging this on? I'm so sorry this is taking so long. I hope it doesn't take much longer than it already have. Good with u and keep me updated.

From my understanding Jordan didnt even work on our application and I assume because they were busy processing the applications for refugees and they were backlogged. They said they transferred it to Bucharest for "faster processing" but it has been there for 10 months :(
They also kept askig us for additional documents . I guess its all just luck honestly .

Thank you! Pray for me. We have kids and it is very hard to be apart for this long

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Oh wow that's ridiculous! Tbh...they keep asking me for extra documents as well. I know ppl that got their PR within 3 months. I hope everything goes well for you and I will keep you in my prayers. Hope to hear good news from you and everyone else. I have kids as well ang that's what makes it difficult. Good luck!
From my understanding Jordan didnt even work on our application and I assume because they were busy processing the applications for refugees and they were backlogged. They said they transferred it to Bucharest for "faster processing" but it has been there for 10 months :(
They also kept askig us for additional documents . I guess its all just luck honestly .

Thank you! Pray for me. We have kids and it is very hard to be apart for this long