Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
Summer 2017 let's leave it to this :)
Tdot_Boy said:
Hey there,
I looked in the forum and people say that you can order GCMS through http://www.caips.ca/ or http://gcmsnow.com/ if you reside outside of Canada.

Hope this helps!
Hey there,

Yes I also studied the forum more and found out that indeed this type of website would be the best version for us. On some threads another website was recommended mended so I wrote this website an e-mail asking to tell us what is needed from us... And as soon as I have information we will be applying for it.

So I guess I will share information when I have more

Good luck to everybody again!

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
RM family said:
Hello Kotishii92 it seems I dont know how to reply specifically to you, Im new to the forum..
Our case should be straight forward as we have been married for 2 years and I just gave birth to a baby boy in Canada and my husband has no criminal or military service and never lived outside the country.. but as you said the country plays a role as we are from Iraq and it's really bad there so maybe it will take time to get the security check..I don't know regarding the notes I never thought abt it..Lets hope we here something soon..
Hey there,

Just go on the right were it says quote and you will be able to reply to anyone

By the way I would really advise you to get the notes so you will get an idea what are they doing for the moment. What they are working on.... At least maybe it can prepare us for something...

And the best news is you could really apply for it online

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

If you are in canada it's even easier for you. But I just found out for someone that you can order them even if you are both outside Canada. And I will definitely will be doing so!

So good luck again to everybody!

Tdot_Boy

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Visa Office......
Bucharest
App. Filed.......
16-02-2017
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
File Transfer...
20-03-2017... 3rd line...: 13-04-2017
Med's Request
17-07-2017
Med's Done....
19-07-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2017
ECAS update:

We started processing your application for Permanent Residence on April 13, 2017

Finally!!

Best of luck to all

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
Tdot_Boy said:
ECAS update:

We started processing your application for Permanent Residence on April 13, 2017

Finally!!

Best of luck to all
That's good! Congratulations to you!!!

And happy Easter to everybody!!

Tdot_Boy

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Visa Office......
Bucharest
App. Filed.......
16-02-2017
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-07-2017
Med's Done....
19-07-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2017
Kotishii92 said:
That's good! Congratulations to you!!!

And happy Easter to everybody!!
Thank you
Happy Easter

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Hello to everyone. I'm currently waiting for my husband's application to be approved. I have applied on November 13 and was sent to VO Bucharest November 28. They have asked for medical if it wasn't sent and they also asked for proof of intention of living in Canada since I'm currently living outside Canada with my husband. This was sent in January and I haven't heard anything from them since that. I'm just anxious and nervous. Hellllppp :'(

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
Ruqayya1979 said:
Hello to everyone. I'm currently waiting for my husband's application to be approved. I have applied on November 13 and was sent to VO Bucharest November 28. They have asked for medical if it wasn't sent and they also asked for proof of intention of living in Canada since I'm currently living outside Canada with my husband. This was sent in January and I haven't heard anything from them since that. I'm just anxious and nervous. Hellllppp :'(
Oh hey there!!

And welcome to the Bucharest thread! Is always nice to see some new faces:)

Our timeline is really similar... We applied in November and since my husband was approved as a Sponsor... No news... Nothing... They didn't request anything from us and my cic account looks the same and also the E-cas since I was able to link it and even my medical as I did it upfront shows medicals still processing...

So I completely understand how you feel!!

My husband by the way is also leaving outside Canada with me...

So we ordered our GCMS notes as we really are in the dark...

By the way did you consider ordering the Notes? And what does your E-cas and cic account shows?

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
RM family said:
Hello Kotishii92 it seems I dont know how to reply specifically to you, Im new to the forum..
Our case should be straight forward as we have been married for 2 years and I just gave birth to a baby boy in Canada and my husband has no criminal or military service and never lived outside the country.. but as you said the country plays a role as we are from Iraq and it's really bad there so maybe it will take time to get the security check..I don't know regarding the notes I never thought abt it..Lets hope we here something soon..
Hey there!

Do you have any news?

By the way we ordered our notes and we are waiting for them... By the end of next month we should have them!

By the way filling out the notes I found very helpfull this video:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo

And also don't forget to attach the consent form.

Good luck and let me know if you need some help

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
Ruqayya1979 said:
Also here is our november outland thread... So come aldo join us here. So you won't also miss on some good information:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/november-2016-outland-spousal-applicants-t459598.0.html

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Thanks kotishii92. Its been soon stressful waiting for a reply. I'm really hoping for an approval soon because I want us to land there to settle before the kids go back to school. I'm actually thinking of going to Canada and wait there. I have not ordered the notes and I do check my CIC account and it says in process. So vague.

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
Ruqayya1979 said:
Thanks kotishii92. Its been soon stressful waiting for a reply. I'm really hoping for an approval soon because I want us to land there to settle before the kids go back to school. I'm actually thinking of going to Canada and wait there. I have not ordered the notes and I do check my CIC account and it says in process. So vague.
Hey darling,

I understand how you've must of feel... Especially when you have kids and you want to know for sure that you will be able to settle before school...

And I am sorry that this process truly takes a long time and also no one can assure us hoe long it's left for us to wait...

I don't see that many people from Bucharest so it's hard to see to kind of know if it's normal it takes so long...

Although I would strongly recommend applying for the notes it costs only 5 dollars but you get such valuable information... And you will se what they are doing at the time... For example if your background check shows it's started than the wait is not so long... And it's possible that by the end of May there will be a passport request...

So all the luck to you!

And hang in there you are not alone

Tdot_Boy

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Visa Office......
Bucharest
App. Filed.......
16-02-2017
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-07-2017
Med's Done....
19-07-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2017
Kotishii92 said:
Hey darling,

I understand how you've must of feel... Especially when you have kids and you want to know for sure that you will be able to settle before school...

And I am sorry that this process truly takes a long time and also no one can assure us hoe long it's left for us to wait...

I don't see that many people from Bucharest so it's hard to see to kind of know if it's normal it takes so long...

Although I would strongly recommend applying for the notes it costs only 5 dollars but you get such valuable information... And you will se what they are doing at the time... For example if your background check shows it's started than the wait is not so long... And it's possible that by the end of May there will be a passport request...

So all the luck to you!

And hang in there you are not alone
Hey there

We applied mid-February and received nothing from the Bucharest office except the 'We started processing your application on April 13, 2017'

Hope to hear from them soon regarding medical request!

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Thanks kotishii. I have linked my application to my CIC account online. It says that they're currently assessing my husbands eligibility for PR and that they're checking his background. Hope I hear some good news soon. I am going to order the notes just to c where they r. Thanks for ur advice. Hope we both hear good news soon.

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
Ruqayya1979 said:
Thanks kotishii. I have linked my application to my CIC account online. It says that they're currently assessing my husbands eligibility for PR and that they're checking his background. Hope I hear some good news soon. I am going to order the notes just to c where they r. Thanks for ur advice. Hope we both hear good news soon.
Hey,

Well that's great if it says that they are already doing the background check maybe the wait is not so long than

However I would still advise you to get the notes just to be sure what exactly is going on!

Keep us posted