+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

Oct 14, 2011
ho Qorax..i applied for PR visa in March 2010 and received the file no in june 2010 and i submitted full application in Aug 2010 and received second file no in Aug 2010 Newdelhi VO.and after that no communication ..status on website changed to "in process".. recently i sent address update to VO,i received a mail saying application will take morethan 2 years..but processing times published on website says 15months..pl tell me whether i will PR visa or not ..i am worried

thanks..

P

paris_33

TRUONGAN said:
Hi Paris

my ecas has showed medical received since Oct 8. Under Application received, it says

We received your application for permanent residence on April 21, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

Can you elaborate what does this mean? I am PNP with Buffalo since Apr 2011
it means the VO has received your medical results and that they are satisfactory.

Buffalo is fast in issuing PPRs once they have received the medical results.

it is very likely that you will get your PPR within 45 days from now.

good luck once again

PARIS

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Dear Paris
It is 76 days since we sent our medical.
From past 7 days my ecase is showing "Medical results have been received"
Are we too close to PPR?
We are moving back to India from Gulf.
Is there any idea to send our PP out of India (London VO) for stamping.
People say it is illigal to send/receive PP by post or courier in India.
Please reply.
regards,
mycan

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
Dear Friends,

My time line for PR is different from yours, please give you comment.

I applied under skilled worker, simplified Application Process SAP on Nov 15,2007 and received first AOR on Jan 15, 2007, than I was asked by CHC Islamabad to send full original documents plus IELTS result on Feb 2011,which I did on May 25, after that there is no communication. its has been almost 5 months that I have not heard from them and all my original documents are there, I am getting worried. if someone knows about the normal timeline and next stage please shed some lights.

Best,

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
hamid22 said:
Dear Friends,

My time line for PR is different from yours, please give you comment.

I applied under skilled worker, simplified Application Process SAP on Nov 15,2007 and received first AOR on Jan 15, 2007, than I was asked by CHC Islamabad to send full original documents plus IELTS result on Feb 2011,which I did on May 25, after that there is no communication. its has been almost 5 months that I have not heard from them and all my original documents are there, I am getting worried. if someone knows about the normal timeline and next stage please shed some lights.

Best,
Dont worried man bcoz my documents have submitted since 2.5 years still they are doing some checks on my file and not returning my documents even i e-mail them many times but they simply said that your file is under checks , if this is how they are doing quick background / security checks for new comers? and for me and others thay are taking more than 2 years

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi paris33
I got an email from CHC "Your application has been reviewed by an officer and is pending the final decision. You will be notified once all steps are complete"

Plz can u assist me what does this mean and how long it will take to make final decicion by officer.....

process start in Feb n I sent my passport in Feb as well
Thanks

thomas1978

Oct 11, 2011
paris_33 said:
First of all, the question as to whether you have been detained or put in jail refers to something criminal-related. Your lawyer is right, immigration and criminal cases are separate.

Your application will NOT be denied simply because you have been in an immigration case, unless that includes a criminal conviction. Only cases where you were jailed as per a competent judge's order need to be disclosed. CIC does not care about your overstay status as it does not affect your MORAL CHARACTER. Only crimes of moral turpitude will prevent you from entering Canada. If I were you, I would have done the same thing. You were arrested and then released immediately is not considered arrested and/or detained under legal terms.

Your FBI record even if it shows arrested or deported alien, will NOT disqualify you from a Canada visa, neither it will disqualify you for another US visa if you qualify for it. As soon as a visa officer looks at your FBI record, and determines that it is immigration related, he/she will have a I DON'T CARE attitude.

Only cases where you have been jailed/detained subject to a criminal charge needs to be disclosed. Even under such circumstances, you will NOT be considered ineligible for a visa simply bcoz you were jailed. You have to provide a court verdict with your application. It is the judge's decision that matters, and also whether the crime you have committed is considered a crime in Canada or not. Anyway, since yours is an immigration related case, your lawyer is right.

Taking into custody by Police is a normal occurrence in many of our lives. What matters most is whether you have been ordered jailed by a competent court of law. And whether you have been convicted of a crime that prevents you from meeting the good moral character definition.

Your answer NO to the question is right.

You will get the visa >>> Your previous history in the US will NOT prevent you from getting a visa or affect your application in any way.

HUSSAIN

Dear Paris ,

I really hope you could help me with this matter i have been looking everywhere for some information about my case and no luck. I hope you can spare a few minutes of your time to help me with this ..
I will be applying for Quebec immigration ,a friend of mine told me that because both my spouse and i are fluent in french and English ,have a degree, under 35, and kids ,brother living there also i would have a better chance of being selected there.
The problem i have is with my spouse ,he was arrested in oct 2001 for aggravated assault charges reduce to simple assault and reckless conduct ( same incident ) no injury to no one and put on a deferral of judgement or adjudication( kind of conditional discharge) .He was not convicted and discharge without court adjudication of guilt, the guilty plea was set aside ( this discharge under the law of the state exonorate the person of any guilt) it was not a suspended sentence ,no conviction was entered during the time of deferral .My main concern is if i will need to apply for any rehab application for him probation was done in july 2002 .I saw on the ENF2 manual that deferral of judgement in the US is NOT a conviction for canadian immigration ..and that they are ways when the " commiting an act provision" would not apply and it seem to me that we fall under the that exception but i want to be sure before i send my application.Can you please tell me if i understand it right ? Also how do i answer the questions on the application? Thanks a lot .

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
rana_Quebec said:
Dont worried man bcoz my documents have submitted since 2.5 years still they are doing some checks on my file and not returning my documents even i e-mail them many times but they simply said that your file is under checks , if this is how they are doing quick background / security checks for new comers? and for me and others thay are taking more than 2 years
Dear rana_quibec,

could you please tell me which CHC office you are applied by, it is funny to wait for more than 2.5 years only for check background. on the other hand we will need to our original documents during this time for example National ID card, degree ....etc. so what is the solution for this problem. other member who has experience in this regard please share your comments and experience.

Best,

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
hamid22 said:
Dear rana_quibec,

could you please tell me which CHC office you are applied by, it is funny to wait for more than 2.5 years only for check background. on the other hand we will need to our original documents during this time for example National ID card, degree ....etc. so what is the solution for this problem. other member who has experience in this regard please share your comments and experience.

Best,
Initialy the CHC islamabad requested me for educational original documents and in april 2010 they transfered my case to CHC London. after that i email them many times they just replied me the checks are going on. regarding solution Just wait ,if a person wants the duplicate copy of educational documents from authorities i dont know it will be legal or illeagal.

thnks

zayash

Jun 5, 2011
Hi Dear Colleagues,

I recieved much awaited GCMS, almost all the notes written in GCMS are understandable except

1: File sent to CBL.

2: HIRV.

Please comment on these two questions

Regards

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
if u can share other codes lik bfd med slecdec etc

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
paris_33 said:
you can always reapply ... but check thoroughly your application, qualifications and supporting documents against the current regulations in force.

PARIS
Thanks paris_33

samirsa