same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
Hi fellow applicants

Did CIC phone your office to verify your JD ro any things? anyone reply.

samirsa

ickodothy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2010
AOR Received.
February 8, 2011
IELTS Request
February 8, 2011
File Transfer...
April 29, 2011
Med's Request
August 29, 2011
Med's Done....
September 21, 2011
Interview........
August 22, 2011
Passport Req..
February 6, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 23, 2012
LANDED..........
Tentatively on May 2012. See Ya'll! ;)
Dear Qorax,

It has been exactly 4 weeks todays since our Medical Results were received by CEM according to our DMP. But still I haven't received any email yet for our Passport Request. And there is no update/additional line yet on our E-cas that shows "MEDICAL RESULTS RECEIVED".

We have been so preoccupied with the waiting and it has affected our daily lives. What could be the problem with our case? What could be the reason why we haven't received any update considering that the CEM already received our MR 4 weeks ago. please help.

Thanks and God bless!

soby

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 15, 2009
Doc's Request.
Oct 30, 2009
AOR Received.
Feb18, 2010
File Transfer...
Nov 3, 2009
Med's Request
March 4, 2011
Med's Done....
March 19 & 26, 2011
Interview........
Jan 30, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2011 (PP Submitted on 13/10 received on 20/10)
LANDED..........
March 2, 2012
ickodothy said:
Dear Qorax,
It has been exactly 4 weeks todays since our Medical Results were received by CEM according to our DMP. But still I haven't received any email yet for our Passport Request. And there is no update/additional line yet on our E-cas that shows "MEDICAL RESULTS RECEIVED".
We have been so preoccupied with the waiting and it has affected our daily lives. What could be the problem with our case? What could be the reason why we haven't received any update considering that the CEM already received our MR 4 weeks ago. please help.
Thanks and God bless!
Hi ickodothy,
Its not necessary that the E-Case is updated as "MEDICAL RESULTS RECEIVED" Normally you can expect the PPR in 3-5 months after the Medical
Many have received PPR (including too) without the E-Case being changed. My E-Case is still In process with Process started on June 2 2010 details inside.
So do not worry all will be fine.
Rgds
Soby

Androse

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
paris_33 said:
TO EVERYONE IN THE FORUM

i have recently completed the long journey of the application process.

got my PPR on sep 26, 2011
submitted my passport to VO on sep 27, 2011
got my passport with visa stamped on sep 29, 2011
landed in canada on oct 3, 2011

waiting for my PR card ... it takes about 60 days to arrive at your address in Canada.....

i hope and pray that everyone here in this forum get a successful outcome of their applications. ....

PARIS
Hi Paris,
That's good news. Glad you made it finally. Congratulations !!!
I am still waiting :'( Nothing yet.
Why is it taking so long? 6 months now.

jk11

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Just received this e-mail from CHC London;
Medicals done in Dec 2010

"I can confirm that your application is pending review by an Immigration Officer. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of your file. Unfortunately we will not be able to give you any time frame regarding the processing".

Any comments

jl_pamittan

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-JAN-2011
Doc's Request.
02-FEB-2011
File Transfer...
19-FEB-2011
Med's Done....
APRIL 2011
Passport Req..
02-FEB-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
SOON
ickodothy said:
Dear Qorax,

Thanks and God bless!
HI, we are in the same timeline... dont worry it will change soon... seat back, relax and pray...

Androse

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
ickodothy said:
Dear Qorax,

Thanks and God bless!
Hi ickodothy,
You have waited 4 weeks. I have waited exactly 25 weeks today. I do not know why I am different from other applicants who get the PPR after 2 or 3 months. :'(

khan007

Sep 28, 2011
Androse said:
Hi ickodothy,
You have waited 4 weeks. I have waited exactly 25 weeks today. I do not know why I am different from other applicants who get the PPR after 2 or 3 months. :'(
salam to all,

there are now so many people who received PPR1 after 2-3 months of their Medical but there are also some people including me having the same Medical dates but did not receive any email for PPR1 this is creating confusion and fears....

Dear Qorax please comment on this.

Regards,
Khan

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Dear ALL!
With due respect i would like to request visitors to ask questions from Mr. Qorax Only & ..... it is most desirable that Mr. Qorax answers all the questions himself.

Others members answering different queries creates a debate which we do not desire. We trust replies from Qorax & that is why we visit his threads.

Discussions may be carried out in other forums.

I mean no offense on anyones part... Please do not mind.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
MBKP said:
Dear ALL!
With due respect i would like to request visitors to ask questions from Mr. Qorax Only & ..... it is most desirable that Mr. Qorax answers all the questions himself.

Others members answering different queries creates a debate which we do not desire. We trust replies from Qorax & that is why we visit his threads.

You do realize Qorax has a life too :) He is a busy man :)

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
devilhimselff said:
You do realize Qorax has a life too :) He is a busy man :)
I realize that Qorax wud be the best one to answer. No matter it takes a week or it doesnt even come :) .... He knows stuff & its been proven time n time again. We want him to post ONLY. Disagreements are welcomed.

thomas1978

Oct 11, 2011
paris_33 said:
yes you are right in your interpretations of the situation you are in.

but, first get an FBI police clearance and see what is written in the report. just try to provide documentation to establish that the decision has been deferred or no conviction in that case.

PARIS
Thank you for taking your time to answer.So if i understand well there is no need for us to apply for Rehabilitation if there is no conviction? I have all the court papers of the discharge,and will get the FBI and police certificates. The arrest might show up but it was suppose to be sealed, so all i have to do is disclose everything that happen ,and provide proof of the discharge?

Yahoo0

Oct 21, 2011
MBKP said:
Dear ALL!

100% agree, but I would like other members to share their experiences too. Paris_33 is also doing a fantastic job.

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello every body,
i want to ask a question ? regarding passport submission , to london i am from pakistan and
i hed applay from canada high commission london , when i was there,,,, . now my visa has been
finesh for uk and i have come back in pakistan,i have recive ppr from chc london,
but there is a problum , that according to pakistani law i cant sent my pasasport outsite the country ,,,,
no courier compny is redy to sent my passport , as it is not posible,

my question is can i submit my passport from dubai to chc london,i can get dubai visa easely
in one week ???? if yes how can i recevie my passport back from chc london to dubai,plznot
my case is in femely class. thx.