mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
paris_33 said:
yes, you are nearing the end of the visa application process.
at most, PPRs are issued within 180 days of the medical update on ecas.

you can send your passport by FedEx or DHL from India. I do not think it is illegal to send passports from India.
PARIS
Thanks Paris33,
From the spread sheet analysis it is clear that it is average of 65 days from Medical completion to PPR for post June 2010.
I am little confused.
Regards,
mycan

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
paris_33 said:
TO EVERYONE IN THE FORUM

i have recently completed the long journey of the application process.

got my PPR on sep 26, 2011
submitted my passport to VO on sep 27, 2011
got my passport with visa stamped on sep 29, 2011
landed in canada on oct 3, 2011

waiting for my PR card ... it takes about 60 days to arrive at your address in Canada.....

i hope and pray that everyone here in this forum get a successful outcome of their applications. ....

PARIS
Dear Paris33,
CONGRADULATIONS & May God bless you with all the happiness in Canada - mycan
(BTW which city did you land)

P

paris_33

Yahoo0 said:
100% agree, but I would like other members to share their experiences too. Paris_33 is also doing a fantastic job.
thanks for your compliments... i really appreciate it. :)

PARIS

P

paris_33

love bird 43 said:
hello every body,
i want to ask a question ? regarding passport submission , to london i am from pakistan and
i hed applay from canada high commission london , when i was there,,,, . now my visa has been
finesh for uk and i have come back in pakistan,i have recive ppr from chc london,
but there is a problum , that according to pakistani law i cant sent my pasasport outsite the country ,,,,
no courier compny is redy to sent my passport , as it is not posible,

my question is can i submit my passport from dubai to chc london,i can get dubai visa easely
in one week ???? if yes how can i recevie my passport back from chc london to dubai,plznot
my case is in femely class. thx.
yes you can send your passport from dubai. get a two month visitor visa for dubai. London VO will issue the visa within 30-45 days from receipt of your passport. when you send your passport by courier, give a return dubai address as well. many applicants do that. and they are successful. good luck !!

PARIS

P

paris_33

mycan said:
Dear Paris33,
CONGRADULATIONS & May God bless you with all the happiness in Canada - mycan
(BTW which city did you land)
THANKS A LOT .... :D

so nice of you. i have landed in montreal initially, but then went to toronto, and now in winnipeg, just enjoying and relaxing a bit before i start searching for a job .... i deserve some rest after going through the long application process ... enjoying the cold showers of Canada !!!

hope to see you soon. come and enjoy the canadian cold showers and ski resorts ... it is awesome ....

PARIS

P

paris_33

mycan said:
Thanks Paris33,
From the spread sheet analysis it is clear that it is average of 65 days from Medical completion to PPR for post June 2010.
I am little confused.
Regards,
mycan
YES, you are right, but remember this is an average. it may take more time, it may take less time. usually it takes more time than the stated averages.
i got mine after about 120 days from the time my medical results have reached the VO. remember, it depends on the number of applications in process, and the overall workload of the VO, besides others.

PARIS

Yahoo0

Oct 21, 2011
paris_33 said:
thanks for your compliments... i really appreciate it. :)

PARIS
You are welcome brother, a question for u, can v as a PR can claim child benefit for our kids (who migrated with us to Canada) and how much benefit I will receive for my 7 years old daughter and 4 years old son.

thanks.

Androse

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
mycan said:
Thanks Paris33,
I am little confused.
Regards,
mycan
It's been 6 months from medical completion. Still waiting for PPR. The post June 2010 applicants are so lucky. I'm pre june 2010.

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
paris_33 said:
YES, you are right, but remember this is an average. it may take more time, it may take less time. usually it takes more time than the stated averages.
i got mine after about 120 days from the time my medical results have reached the VO. remember, it depends on the number of applications in process, and the overall workload of the VO, besides others.

PARIS
Dear Paris33,
Now the picture is very clear. Feel I am just hyper about the issue.
Thanx
mycan

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
paris_33 said:
THANKS A LOT .... :D

so nice of you. i have landed in montreal initially, but then went to toronto, and now in winnipeg, just enjoying and relaxing a bit before i start searching for a job .... i deserve some rest after going through the long application process ... enjoying the cold showers of Canada !!!

hope to see you soon. come and enjoy the canadian cold showers and ski resorts ... it is awesome ....

PARIS
Dear Paris33,
Wow you must be having wonderful time. After all these processes it calls for a real ball!!
Enjoy Man You really need it.
When one gets PR from a region is it possible to change the place or will get stuck to that region for ever?
That is can one apply for Record of landing in Regina, PR card in Toronto, SIN & Health card in Calgary, DL in Winnipeg?
mycan

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi paris_33
I got an email from CHC on 5th oct 2011 "Your application has been reviewed by an officer and is pending the final decision. You will be notified once all steps are complete"

Plz can u assist me what does this mean and how long it will take to make final decicion by officer.....I think now background checks are over...
Thanks

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
Dear Paris,

My ecase status is still like this. Can you give me your expert advise on this.

"We received your application for permanent residence on April 22, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
We transferred your application to the London England office on July 28, 2010. The London England office may contact you"

With regards,

Sh_humayun

BQS

Oct 1, 2011
HI can i ask question here?Are all PR application should undergo backgroundcheck or depending only to the case?Thanks i had a great time gaining info from above forum.

jk11

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
sunshine11 said:
Hi paris_33
I got an email from CHC on 5th oct 2011 "Your application has been reviewed by an officer and is pending the final decision. You will be notified once all steps are complete"

Plz can u assist me what does this mean and how long it will take to make final decicion by officer.....I think now background checks are over...
Thanks
I got the following answer on 19th oct
"i can confirm that your file is pending review by an immigration officer. We will be in contact Once there have been further developments with the processing of your file"
I ve done meds on 23 dec 2010

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007