+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

P

paris_33

BQS said:
HI can i ask question here?Are all PR application should undergo backgroundcheck or depending only to the case?Thanks i had a great time gaining info from above forum.
ALL PR applications, under law, and without any exception are subject to thorough background, medical and security checks. However, the depth of the background and security checks usually depends on the individual whim of the visa officer who has wide latitude and discretionary authority under the law. Countries where fraudulent documents, scam and marriage fraud are widespread are the ones with the longest background and security checks and hence the longest processing time.

PARIS

P

paris_33

jk11 said:
I got the following answer on 19th oct
"i can confirm that your file is pending review by an immigration officer. We will be in contact Once there have been further developments with the processing of your file"
I ve done meds on 23 dec 2010
Oops, your medicals are about to expire. Contact the VO again by email marked URGENT in red, if you do not hear anything from them by mid-november.

PARIS

P

paris_33

love bird 43 said:
hi paris _ 33 , and all members ,

HI ALL FRIENDS ,

I am looking to sent my passport for visa stamp to london from dubai , can you guide me plz,,,

when i go to the aramex office for sent my passport to london , according to the passport req..

i need to include a A4 size self address envelope , can some one explain me what is self address

envelope ?? is that i would put my return address on it ,,, thats it,, ?? or someething eals

and what is the correct procedure to sent and receive the passport , and what is pre paid envelope ?

would i pay aramex advance for retunig my package aswell plz guide me ,, thankes

w
YES, you pay the courier company in advance for the return self-addressed prepaid envelope. the courier company will tell you how to do it. your questions can best be answered by the counter agent at the courier company you choose.

PARIS

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
paris_33 said:
A decision made on ecas before medical request usually means application refused. A decision made status on ecas after medical request usually means application approved, if medicals and security checks are OK. your thread is not clear whether you have completed your medical exam or not. also, whether your PER is granted or not.

PARIS
but on opening page it is still "In process". They did not mention "Decision Made"

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@pairs
wht is ur comments on my case i am waiting for MR and got the following replies"
on 28 aug

" ur file is waiting for vo review"
on 29 sept

" ur file remains under vo review"

i sent enquriry on 21 oct but did not got still waitng for reply
saleem

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaleem216 said:
@ pairs
wht is ur comments on my case i am waiting for MR and got the following replies"
on 28 aug

" ur file is waiting for vo review"
on 29 sept

" ur file remains under vo review"

i sent enquriry on 21 oct but did not got still waitng for reply
saleem
Msaleem, if there is no reply, maybe your meds soon to be on the way

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
thanks itsbeenlongnow

i hope so
saleem

thomas1978

Oct 11, 2011
thomas1978 said:
Thank you for taking your time to answer.So if i understand well there is no need for us to apply for Rehabilitation if there is no conviction? I have all the court papers of the discharge,and will get the FBI and police certificates. The arrest might show up but it was suppose to be sealed, so all i have to do is disclose everything that happen ,and provide proof of the discharge?
Dear Paris ,
Thanks again for helping out ..I didn't saw the PM and didn't really know how to handle the issue .Again thank you for taking your time to answer my questions ,God Bless .

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jk11 said:
So u sent e mail on 28th and got reply on 29th. And when did u send them query for which you got reply on 5th oct? Its ver very close

Good luck
i sent an eamil to CHC ND on 4th Sep and they replied me after 1 month....on 5th oct...paris_33 so u know how long it will take for final decision???

got an email from CHC on 5th oct 2011 "Your application has been reviewed by an officer and is pending the final decision. You will be notified once all steps are complete"

Plz can u assist me what does this mean and how long it will take to make final decicion by officer.....I think now background checks are over...
Thanks

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
Hi senior and fellow applicants

I have a question, I collect bank certificate on May15, 2011 when I apply first. As you know I got NER and going to apply again. Should I collect new bank certificate or I can submit previous one (I go through CIC web site and I do not found any information regarding this- How old bank certificate applicant could submit). And should I notarize pages of passport and National ID.

samirsa

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow

Is statement of retirement fund (RF) consider proof of fund or only bank certificate and fix deposit consider proof of fund.

samirsa

gabrielsjimenez

Jul 19, 2011
good day im a october 2010 aplicant,our medical forwarded to the embassy last april 15 2011 and my sons furtherance test forwarded last july 18 2011,how can i send my email for inquiry to our application?Weve sent our RPRF last april 2011 together with our NBI,how will i know if they already receive the payments & NBI,until now our ECAS is still in pRocess..Please help me to where i can send my email for inquiries of our case cause ths nov 2011 our application is already 12mos,and its stated thats in our case it only takes 12mos for the completion of our application..

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
Hi Qorax

Is statement of retirement fund (RF) consider proof of fund or only bank certificate and fix deposit consider proof of fund.

samirsa

P

paris_33

samirsa said:

I have a question, I collect bank certificate on May15, 2011 when I apply first. As you know I got NER and going to apply again. Should I collect new bank certificate or I can submit previous one (I go through CIC web site and I do not found any information regarding this- How old bank certificate applicant could submit). And should I notarize pages of passport and National ID.

samirsa
an updated bank certificate would be preferred. copies of passport and national ID do NOT need to be notarized.

PARIS

P

paris_33

samirsa said:
Hi Qorax

samirsa
Retirement funds take time to get processed. VO will prefer immediately transferable funds - cash in bank account and savings certificates are always preferred to other. if you can show about Can $ 11000, it would suffice to meet the financial solvency requirement. since you got a NER, what is more important is that you assess your qualifications and experience against the current requirements.

PARIS