File Transfer...
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 15, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012 ND received on: July 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with Visa received on : Sep 17, 2012
As per recent history, most of the people received approvals directly and few did received AORs before going for approval.

These days most of these approvals /AORs are received by emails rather than post.

abhi292000 said:
Experts

Can you also please tell me AOR is received by email or Post.

And process is started only after we receive AOR if yes how long will it take after that please let me know.

Or we receive with sponsership approval please let me know members

thanks
abhi

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
abhi292000 said:
Experts

Can you also please tell me AOR is received by email or Post.

And process is started only after we receive AOR if yes how long will it take after that please let me know.

Or we receive with sponsership approval please let me know members

thanks
abhi
Most AOR's are received by email and not everyone gets an AOR. There does not seem to be a specific time when you receive your approval after your receive your AOR...some get the approval in a couple of days and some wait weeks.......I seem to be falling intot he latter category as I received an AOR on June 14th and nothing since.....

fireluck

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2012
AOR Received.
10-07-2012
File Transfer...
25-09-2012
Med's Request
18-04-2013
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2013
LANDED..........
August or September 2013
Sunshine87 said:
I started a timeline spreadsheet for us April-ers. I added info from what has been shared so far, and will try to keep up regularly. If you'd like your name added to the list, just let me know and any info to include. (link is on my signature, it won't let me post on this thread)

I tend to be a visual learner and crazy about organization, so this is right up my alley! It'll be fun to watch everyone's progress. We're all in this together!
Hi Sunshine,

Can you add me to the spreadsheet too?
Application sent: April 10, 2012
Application received: April 11, 2012
Medicals done: March, 2012
Visa Processing Office: Manila

fireluck

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2012
AOR Received.
10-07-2012
File Transfer...
25-09-2012
Med's Request
18-04-2013
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2013
LANDED..........
August or September 2013
We have not received any letter from CIC since our application was sent last April 10, 2012. I'm a PR and is trying to sponsor my spouse from Manila.

Now, I have to inform them of a change in circumstance through email, since our new baby was born June 4, 2012 here in Canada.

What is the impact of this? Has anyone had the same experience before? Can you please share to me what to expect?

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
You have to wait till approval to inform them of changes. You'll notify your visa office once you have a file number. Sponsorship approval is taking 3 or more months right now. You won't hear anything until then or a week before of you get an AOR.

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
So one member who applied in April has received approval...no one else?? Interesting. All of the activity this week has been with Feb and Mar applicants. This leads me to the question, how the hell did someone get approved in April when no one else in April has received word...no AOR...nothing.

It's very odd that an April applicant was approved...but not just that, Jas09 was approved in just over 2 months...very very strange...has anyone else (recently) been approved in just over 2 months? All the approvals I have seen have been taking 3 months or more...very very strange.

FS

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Sometimes things are so strange that they're unbelievable.

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Thanks Friend,

Today i was checking my final paper sent and i found big mistake done by wife...on form IMM 1344F my wife signed by mistake on co signer column .....so i want to send that form again with her signature at first applicant......i dont know what to do please suggest..i know its becos of our negligence ....can you please help me in this wat can be done.....should i call customer care and send them the new form again please helppppppppppp

Thanks
abhi

CAPRWIFE said:
As per recent history, most of the people received approvals directly and few did received AORs before going for approval.

These days most of these approvals /AORs are received by emails rather than post.

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
thanks KJG

now i m in big trouble i have posted my problem if u can advise me on same please

thanks
abhi

KJG said:
Most AOR's are received by email and not everyone gets an AOR. There does not seem to be a specific time when you receive your approval after your receive your AOR...some get the approval in a couple of days and some wait weeks.......I seem to be falling intot he latter category as I received an AOR on June 14th and nothing since.....

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
Customer care?? :eek: ;D

That's a contradiction in terms.

@ canadiangirl: yes, so unbelievable, in fact, it can't be real.

FS

Rosie Lee

Mar 1, 2012
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2012
File Transfer...
9-07-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
Interview........
Doubt it
LANDED..........
Feb 2013??
abhi292000 said:
Thanks Friend,

Today i was checking my final paper sent and i found big mistake done by wife...on form IMM 1344F my wife signed by mistake on co signer column .....so i want to send that form again with her signature at first applicant......i dont know what to do please suggest..i know its becos of our negligence ....can you please help me in this wat can be done.....should i call customer care and send them the new form again please helppppppppppp

Thanks
abhi
Abhi, We had a similar problem, we had our children included on the applicants form, before realising, the day after we sent it off, that they should be applying for Proof of Citizenship. This made my app incorrect. We filled out another applicant form and sent it off with a covering note explaining our mistake. This was as suggested by Leon.
I would suggest that you do the same. You are much further along, but even if they dont manage to connect the two pieces of information, the worst that can happen is that they ask for you to fill out another and send it off. Youve got nothing to lose by trying it now! :)

CAPRWIFE

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2012
File Transfer...
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 15, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012 ND received on: July 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with Visa received on : Sep 17, 2012
Hi Abhi, I second RosieLee comments.

Please do the same as soon as possible with your UCI details on a coverletter explaining the situation. If the VO is good enough, they may link to the earlier forms that you have already sent. Goodluck !

Rosie Lee said:
Abhi, We had a similar problem, we had our children included on the applicants form, before realising, the day after we sent it off, that they should be applying for Proof of Citizenship. This made my app incorrect. We filled out another applicant form and sent it off with a covering note explaining our mistake. This was as suggested by Leon.
I would suggest that you do the same. You are much further along, but even if they dont manage to connect the two pieces of information, the worst that can happen is that they ask for you to fill out another and send it off. Youve got nothing to lose by trying it now! :)

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Fencesitter said:
Customer care?? :eek: ;D

That's a contradiction in terms.

@ canadiangirl: yes, so unbelievable, in fact, it can't be real.

FS
Yeah it's not. You called it.

March 19 is getting AORs. Getting closer to April!

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Hi Rosie,

Thanks for the quick response...yes i will do what you said and hope they will link both the papers and not ask me to resend them again hope for the best....so when u sent the corrected form did they sent u any acknowledgement or did they ask for the same form later again please let me know that.

Thnaks
Abhishek

Rosie Lee said:

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Hi Capri,

thanks for backing up i wil do the same hope they will understand my plea and dont ask me again for the documents asking for the same documents cos i had heard mif they find any mistake they send u back our full application packagae back and then we need to reply again...i m too worried about it cos all my time wil be wasted and all my efforts as well ...and i cant wait again for the same

pls advise
abhi

CAPRWIFE said:
Hi Abhi, I second RosieLee comments.

Please do the same as soon as possible with your UCI details on a coverletter explaining the situation. If the VO is good enough, they may link to the earlier forms that you have already sent. Goodluck !