Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 31st
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 9th
LANDED..........
Oct 12th
Has anybody from the April party received an AOR yet? Are these usually received by email or post?

newlywed

Jun 12, 2011
Hey guys,

I just wanted to say that I don't think we should be insulting each other here.

I can't imagine why anyone would lie about something like this, so we should probably go easy on the new member. If he is telling the truth, then she/he's going to need just as much support as the rest of us going through this difficult process and he's not going to feel comfortable in this forum.

BCgirl2012

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
03-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
newlywed said:
Hey guys,

I can't imagine why anyone would lie about something like this, so we should probably go easy on the new member. If he is telling the truth, then she/he's going to need just as much support as the rest of us going through this difficult process and he's not going to feel comfortable in this forum.
I agree. I think time will tell. Some people don't post actively, and they read and follow most of the time. In any case, I found this forum to be very accommodating, supporting, and friendly. These are values we need to strive to keep. :)

simb

Apr 15, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
BCgirl2012 said:
I agree. I think time will tell. Some people don't post actively, and they read and follow most of the time. In any case, I found this forum to be very accommodating, supporting, and friendly. These are values we need to strive to keep. :)
true
time will tell
this week will tell us how far mississauga and ottawa gone
and yes this forum indeed is very supportive
feels like I am not the only one waiting to be with my partner, there are others in the same boat as well
good luck to everyone

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
newlywed said:
Hey guys,

True but I have been a member of other forums and have learned that people do create fake IDs and lie or make up stuff because they can and it is anonymous. They seem to get a thrill out of it.

Sunshine87

Apr 13, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
AOR Received.
July 5, 2012
File Transfer...
July 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 10, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 30, 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 30, 2012
I agree that there are malicious people out there, but I also don't think conclusions should be jumped to.. because for as many bad people, there's twice as many sincere, honest ones. We're supposed to be a thread of support and understanding, so unless there's evidence to believe otherwise, I think we should get back to it? =)

Anyone have big plans for Canada Day??

mobeyk

Oct 10, 2011
Picton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2012
Doc's Request.
additional docs 29-08-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 8 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 10 2012
Being happy about approvals on Canada Day. Maybe there is something nice in the mail??
Its kids day. They have each year a blast to jump in the many air castles, eat cotton candy and do fun activity at the Park where many volunteers organize stuff for kids on Canada Day.
And, I envision my wife to be beside me next Canada Day. Thats when I take her and the kids for a great weekend with great times to Niagara Falls. We have talked so often of it. Its time. Should I apply for a job at CIC to get things moving?

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
hi can anyone please answer to my query posted long back pls
===================================
Halo Friends,
Good to here that CIC is working fast with the back log
I just wanted to clear some doubts
If we get sponsorship approval...does the second step also check our papers again or they just work on dependents papers.
Please guys let me know
Thanks and all the best
Hope all the aprilliants good news by end of june
Abhi

Sunshine87

Apr 13, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
AOR Received.
July 5, 2012
File Transfer...
July 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 10, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 30, 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 30, 2012
abhi292000 said:
hi can anyone please answer to my query posted long back pls
===================================
Halo Friends,
Good to here that CIC is working fast with the back log
I just wanted to clear some doubts
If we get sponsorship approval...does the second step also check our papers again or they just work on dependents papers.
Please guys let me know
Thanks and all the best
Hope all the aprilliants good news by end of june
Abhi
The second step at the VO will only check the applicants paperwork, not the sponsors :) (sorry you didn't get your answer sooner!)

I'll be moving and cleaning out my place on Canada Day.. how exciting!! But I plan on taking my husband to Ottawa the next Canada Day that we are together (2013 I hope).. it was fun as a kid, but I look forward to it as an adult point of view. And yes mobeyk, I hope some of us have good news to celebrate with!

BCgirl2012

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
03-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
mobeyk said:
Being happy about approvals on Canada Day. Maybe there is something nice in the mail??
Its kids day. They have each year a blast to jump in the many air castles, eat cotton candy and do fun activity at the Park where many volunteers organize stuff for kids on Canada Day.
And, I envision my wife to be beside me next Canada Day. Thats when I take her and the kids for a great weekend with great times to Niagara Falls. We have talked so often of it. Its time. Should I apply for a job at CIC to get things moving?

Ironically, yesterday I was telling my husband a very similar thing: maybe I should go volunteer for CIC, just to help them process things faster!

Can't wait for the time his visa gets approved. I have so much to show him in Canada :)

simb

Apr 15, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
BCgirl2012 said:
Ironically, yesterday I was telling my husband very similar thing: maybe I should go volunteer for CIC, just to help process things faster!
gr8
lets all go and volunteer and help the mississauga office

Jas09

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th April 2012
AOR Received.
13th June 2012
File Transfer...
13th June 2012
Passport Req..
26th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 september
So all you guys think iam lying :( :( as you wish thought i could share my happiness with u all and give some hope to april applicants.....but now i will post when i will receive my PPR...Wishing u luck

Regards,
Jas

mobeyk

Oct 10, 2011
Picton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2012
Doc's Request.
additional docs 29-08-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 8 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 10 2012
Jas09 said:
So all you guys think iam lying :( :( as you wish thought i could share my happiness with u all and give some hope to april applicants.....but now i will post when i will receive my PPR...Wishing u luck

Regards,
Jas
Do not be upset. Your news was so shocking for most that they did not believe it. I am very happy for you and hope you get your PPR soon. It does not mean that there are not more April Applications being approved. This Forum represents only a small amount of people compared yo the number of people applying. We do not know what else is going on outside of this forum. So lets not take everything as we see it and just be patient and confident that the approval will come sooner or later.

bryandd

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/04/2012
File Transfer...
18/07/2012
Med's Done....
20/03/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2012
LANDED..........
28/11/2012
mobeyk said:
Do not be upset. Your news was so shocking for most that they did not believe it. I am very happy for you and hope you get your PPR soon. It does not mean that there are not more April Applications being approved. This Forum represents only a small amount of people compared yo the number of people applying. We do not know what else is going on outside of this forum. So lets not take everything as we see it and just be patient and confident that the approval will come sooner or later.
I totally agree. Don't worry about some of the people on here Jas09, there are some folk on here who are quite hypocritical and malicious for no reason other than because they can, and there are people who spend far too much time overanalyzing every comment posted. This is meant to be a forum for people to support each other, and help each other wherever we can. It's a sad state of affairs when people get their knickers twisted just because someone other than themselves got some good news. My wife and I are happy for you and wish everyone on here the best of luck with getting their visas and starting their new lives in Canada..after all, we all want the same thing here..

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
Right, if I am wrong about Jas09, then I apologize, BUT, I still don't believe it. It's too unbelievable.

I have posted over 1,000 times on this forum and most of it was to help others...answer questions...share my experiences...numerous private messages exchanged...yes, I may have jumped the gun on this...but I may also be right in my skepticism.

No matter your opinion, I will always respect your right to say what you want...I love free speech!

And I should also mention that it has NOTHING to do with someone getting approved before me...that's just silly...I want everyone to be successful...check my other posts where I said I want to be approved, but not before others who have waited so much longer than me...I want to go to Canada more than I could ever describe here, but not in a way that causes others to suffer...

FS