22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
belitang said:
Online application can accept Visa and Master card.
I know about those cards but I want to know about virtual cards as our country doesn't issue international cards.

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
u can u virtual cridit card. .i also u them many times. And u can also use visa card by masking it verified by visa.

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
sandhuboy said:
u can u virtual cridit card. .i also u them many times. And u can also use visa card by masking it verified by visa.
Thanks for your information.

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
And where Can I upload the transcripts?, diplomas?, ielts, toefl? gre? etc etc? its not neccesary, ???

belitang

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0213/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2006
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
terminated in regard to 'Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act,
jfalvitez said:
And where Can I upload the transcripts?, diplomas?, ielts, toefl? gre? etc etc? its not neccesary, ???
You can attach those documents together with your letter of explanation (make it one file). Explain on the letter that you attach additional documents for consideration. I did it with my wife application.

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
use entropay......it provides virtual cards ....refill it using your debit card...

hope it helps :)

l1gold

Mar 27, 2013
Hi guys, I got a Question.

I am applying for a full scholarship, I got some funds, but they will hardly cover living expenses for the first year. My scholarship is looking good, since the prereqs are to get an offer of admission from the top 50 university or top 25 of the world in a field.

The offer is conditioned, the condition says they require the transcript to be sent from my home university, which I already did, like 2 weeks ago, but since processing times are so long in UoW, my status havent changed yet.

My scholarship is on hold because of this, and as soon as I get the status change, it will take 2-3 more weeks to get the aceptation.

Since visa office processing times take from 6 to 7 weeks in my country, should it be wise to apply for the visa, even with just the offer of admission? Im traveling with my family and without the scholarship I wont be able to support us for more than 6 months with my funds (including tution fees).

One more thing Belitang, could you update us about ur family visa status?

belitang

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0213/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2006
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
l1gold said:
Hi guys, I got a Question.

I am applying for a full scholarship, I got some funds, but they will hardly cover living expenses for the first year. My scholarship is looking good, since the prereqs are to get an offer of admission from the top 50 university or top 25 of the world in a field.

The offer is conditioned, the condition says they require the transcript to be sent from my home university, which I already did, like 2 weeks ago, but since processing times are so long in UoW, my status havent changed yet.

My scholarship is on hold because of this, and as soon as I get the status change, it will take 2-3 more weeks to get the aceptation.

Since visa office processing times take from 6 to 7 weeks in my country, should it be wise to apply for the visa, even with just the offer of admission? Im traveling with my family and without the scholarship I wont be able to support us for more than 6 months with my funds (including tution fees).

One more thing Belitang, could you update us about ur family visa status?
I think you cannot apply with only admission offer letter. The study permit require letter of acceptance.

Regarding my wife visa status, she have attended the interview. The interviewer was questioning that my wife study purpose was not genuine because of my PR application that was returned (together with more than 100,000 backlog applications in regards to new law). However she said that other prerequisites were fulfilled and she was satisfied with all the documents.

Frankly speaking, we are a little bit worry that my wife could not convince the interviewer regarding genuine purpose of the study, although she applied the study before the PR was returned. We will know the result tomorrow.

l1gold

Mar 27, 2013
belitang said:
I think you cannot apply with only admission offer letter. The study permit require letter of acceptance.

Regarding my wife visa status, she have attended the interview. The interviewer was questioning that my wife study purpose was not genuine because of my PR application that was returned (together with more than 100,000 backlog applications in regards to new law). However she said that other prerequisites were fulfilled and she was satisfied with all the documents.

Frankly speaking, we are a little bit worry that my wife could not convince the interviewer regarding genuine purpose of the study, although she applied the study before the PR was returned. We will know the result tomorrow.
Is not just the admission offer, i got the letter of aceptance too, the only thing drawing me back from applying is because of the hold i got for scholarship because i havent met yet the conditions of the offer (even tho my transcript arrived 2 weeks ago by now). I guess I cant apply until I got at least an email from the scholarship sponsor. I will have to wait a little bit, luckily I still have time.

Any updates in your wife visa application?

belitang

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0213/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2006
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
l1gold said:
Is not just the admission offer, i got the letter of aceptance too, the only thing drawing me back from applying is because of the hold i got for scholarship because i havent met yet the conditions of the offer (even tho my transcript arrived 2 weeks ago by now). I guess I cant apply until I got at least an email from the scholarship sponsor. I will have to wait a little bit, luckily I still have time.
Yes, better to wait same time to have clear status. Learning form my wife experience, the officer was really, really strict.

l1gold said:
Any updates in your wife visa application?
Unfortunately, she could not convince the interviewer hence the application was refused.

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...