+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi said:
I am surprised to know the blood test results taking longer than the xray. In my case, I was told xray is the one taking time. And you can very well call your DMP office and ask them for a tracking number. Again, in my case, they said they would not be sending it through fedex or UPS. They always used USPS and they were not ready to change it. Yet they gave me the tracking number as promised.
Pasi, even in my case, it was the blood test that took longer. I was explained that that is owing to the HIV tests, as they go a prolonged path to remove false positives - degenrate, then regenerate.....something....and that's what takes 7 days, but they took 14 days.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
gte439u said:
My application changed to "In Process" on August 13, 2010 at the Buffalo office. Does this change mean that my application will be processed at the Buffalo office, or may it still be shifted to another visa office in the United States?
Yes, this means your file is being processed in Buffalo office only.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
garian4u said:
Pasi, even in my case, it was the blood test that took longer. I was explained that that is owing to the HIV tests, as they go a prolonged path to remove false positives - degenrate, then regenerate.....something....and that's what takes 7 days, but they took 14 days.
wow, news to me ! By the way, I am at the Toronto airport now, leaving to US shortly. I applied for SIN today morning and got the number.

Anil_Toronto

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2009 (Nova Scotia - Centralised Intake Office)
AOR Received.
14-01-2010 (at Buffalo)
File Transfer...
11-05-2010 (NY Visa office)
Med's Request
11-08-2010 (NY Visa office)
Med's Done....
12-08-2010 (Toronto)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2011
LANDED..........
11-03-2011
garian4u said:
Yea the receptionist at the DMP office was telling me the same that the blood tests go for a series of checks before the DMP office gets the final reports.

But still it's just too long.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi said:
wow, news to me ! By the way, I am at the Toronto airport now, leaving to US shortly. I applied for SIN today morning and got the number.
Sounds exciting !! So, you get the SIN number the same day. What about the I-94? Did it change? I think for flights, it does change, but not for road trips.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
garian4u said:
Sounds exciting !! So, you get the SIN number the same day. What about the I-94? Did it change? I think for flights, it does change, but not for road trips.
I was also thinking the same way. But it didnt change for me this time though I flew back to US. I have my old I94 only. I have been to Canada twice earlier. Once by flight and once by drive. That time, it happened as you said. When I came back by flight, I got new I94. But not this time.

roopa82

Star Member
Jan 11, 2010
Can anybody help me please
I send all requested documents and rprf fees in first week of july....but till now they haven't cashed draft...is it normal.....actuaaly my file is transferred to other visa office.....i sent all my documents...but by mistake i didn't write immigration section on top of it....

visa office sent me the medical request....and on the envelope they had written address...i sent my documents to same address...but when i checked their letter later....address is written as--immigration section.... (same address)blablabla......USA.....

i emailed them to confirm if immi section has received all my doc....its over month now....no response

sazid

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roopa82 said:
I send all requested documents and rprf fees in first week of july....but till now they haven't cashed draft...is it normal.....actuaaly my file is transferred to other visa office.....i sent all my documents...but by mistake i didn't write immigration section on top of it....

visa office sent me the medical request....and on the envelope they had written address...i sent my documents to same address...but when i checked their letter later....address is written as--immigration section.... (same address)blablabla......USA.....

i emailed them to confirm if immi section has received all my doc....its over month now....no response
Hi Roopa,

When the visa office sends medical request does it update this information in E-CAN , presently my status is inprocess. How much time did it take to get a medical request after changing of status to in process in ecan.

thanks,

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roopa82 said:

Roopa82, not sure if it would help. I am being processed at Buffalo. I sent in my RPRF cashier's check on 19th July, Buffalo received it on 21st July and encashed it on 26th July

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
garian4u said:
Roopa82, not sure if it would help. I am being processed at Buffalo. I sent in my RPRF cashier's check on 19th July, Buffalo received it on 21st July and encashed it on 26th July
where is profesional 1? Bro please update all of us...we all vets of Year 2009 waiting to hear from you.

I

igtar

Hey guys,

I have an update, I picked up my visa from Detroit office on Monday then drove to Canada for few days to find an apartment to stay - I did not land yet, I want to find a residence first, sign the lease and then move...

Best luck to everyone ;)

Igtar

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25th 2009 ( at Sydney)
LANDED..........
December 29th
Congrats on your Visa Igtar!
Enjoy Canada!

me2land

Aug 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igtar said:
I have an update, I picked up my visa from Detroit office on Monday then drove to Canada for few days to find an apartment to stay - I did not land yet, I want to find a residence first, sign the lease and then move...
How you did not land? Are living in Canada?

¬m2l

USCAN

Jan 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igtar said:
Hey guys,

Best luck to everyone ;)

Igtar
Congrats man

PND

Star Member
Jul 22, 2009
Thanks for the info, guys. Today I saw the status and it got updated as In Process. Does that mean that no issues with my application and I will be hearing soon for my Medicals.

On April 21, 2010 I received a mail saying a file has been created in Buffalo Office.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on August 12, 2010.