9 april2012 by email
Med's Done....
21 april2012 mr pcc pp received on 24 april2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
09/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
MEDICAL LINE ON 30 APRIL DD ENCASHED ON 3 MAY2012 AND DM ON3JUNE2012 WAITING PASSPORTS
LANDED..........
GOD IS THERE
mitali said:
Sonir, I am a great fan of your "honesty" and "take life as it comes attitude"....really mean it.

+1 for you

Mitali
mitali, can i know ur timeline. Had u received ur 2nd aor. Ur vo and rbvo date and application received date. Mine rbvo since 12june but still no 2nd aor. Pl reply.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DarKnight said:
aNil,

Thanks...

And Yes!, even we were surprised as we had given up all hopes of getting the Visa this year. We had thought, that since NDVO is handling high number of student visas, as well as getting new inflow of applications post June 2011, it might slow applications of post June 2010 candidates or put them in the backlog.

But, thankfully... We got it this year itself. :)

I hope and pray for each forum member's speedy processing by their respective VOs. This immigration waiting game truly tests a person's patience.

DK
Congratulations darknight.....Wishing for a happy and successful journey ahead.

Mitali

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
àt the time of application
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
Dear All,

I wish to know-
do we have to fill IMM 5444E PR application form for only adults or for kinds below the age of 7 also?
Do one have to pay any fee for the 1st time PR card?
regards

drbhatia

Jul 2, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
_3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/4/2011
Doc's Request.
mr pcc ppr 09/4/2012
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
per 19/5/2011 aor 14/09/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
12june2011rbvo
Med's Request
9 april2012 by email
Med's Done....
21 april2012 mr pcc pp received on 24 april2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
09/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
MEDICAL LINE ON 30 APRIL DD ENCASHED ON 3 MAY2012 AND DM ON3JUNE2012 WAITING PASSPORTS
LANDED..........
GOD IS THERE
mitali said:
Congratulations darknight.....Wishing for a happy and successful journey ahead.

Mitali
pl tell ur timeline

msagar

Jul 27, 2011
Toronto Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/11/2010
AOR Received.
30/01/2011
IELTS Request
30/01/2011
File Transfer...
08/04/2011
Med's Request
09/08/2012
Med's Done....
26/08/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/12/2012
LANDED..........
02/03/2013
Omo Naija said:
Pls can someone tell me what will happen if an applicant sends in an "academic ielts" to CIO due to urgency of beating the cap pending when he takes the "General" module.

Will the whole application be returned or an NER or the applicant will be called later to send the general ielts.

Kindly enlighten me pls.
HI
I am the sufferer of this. My consultant misguided me about IELTS. I was send my file to CIC on 24th nov. 10 with IELTS academic and received letter on 30th Jan 11 for IELTS general. I send general IELTS score on 5th march. I got second AOR on 12th may 11. and since last 3 months nothing is updated in my status RBVO.
My application is became very slow due to foolish mistake of my consultant (I paid him 70000 INR to avoid mistakes and delays). My point without IELTS was score 61. after IELTS it goes to 73. In short your file will not return directly, they will give you 120 days to submit IELTS GT score. So you appear as early as possible and send them score card without waiting for their intimation . this will save your time by 2-3 month (that is upto next BFD)
Best luck

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
linksalman said:
queencogar,

are u also a pakistani applicant?

Regards,
salman
No, my husband and I are UK citizens, salman.
I believe the fast processing for Pakistan applicants can be explained by the fact that they have allocated a separate team to process the Islamabad applications at London. No other nationality has such an arrangement there as far as I know. Presumably this is because of language barrier issues when checking background such as education and also because of the time difference.

I also think that London is processing very recent applications as fast as possible ahead of older applications because this is one way of getting their average processing time down. In all political situations, targets are all important and it doesn't look good for the VO if despite everything that has been done to streamline the process, their processing times are still rising.

LONDON UPDATE

My husband received a letter today from London VO requesting the following;

Updated Police checks for us both (although they were included originally)

New IM0008 form

Another letter from his company confirming his job as permanent (included originally)

Another copy of his valid TWP (included originally)

I think they are asking for the last two things again, despite having them in the original pack, because we are Category 2 and because of the fraud issues with AEO they obviously want to double check the job validity.

They also returned some documentation (University transcripts) so it is clear that they have already done some processing.
This letter was posted on the 29th July, which was 3 days after ECAS changed to IN PROCES

We have 60 days from posting to comply.
It has taken almost 2 weeks to reach him and of course he will have to post back everything from Canada, so we are getting our skates on now!

This development happened only a few days after a period of our address disappearing from ECAS for over a week and then returning, so that is further evidence that address absence is somehow linked to developments in a file at VO (although I still cannot understand why this should be!)

CAIPS notes have still not yet arrived, but I will advise and give and interesting details when they do.
:)

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
raho61 said:
Yes I do agree with the opinion.
The process seems essentially flawless and honest.
As far as pace of working of various VO, it does vary at different times.
Clear and straightforward cases are processed earlier (I guess).
Any way, good luck for all those who are in waiting. :) :)
We have had this discussion before and it has been proven false :D

Several of us early post June 2010 applicants have very simple cases;
either PA or PA and Souse only, loads of points over the required 67,
high IELTS and education level,
all documents sent exactly as required in the checklists (all notarised/original as stated)
and in our case as Category 2 cast-iron job offer from a large reputable company and also currently working in Canada so easy to verify job as genuine.

Nevertheless, many applicants from other VO and our own in London have sped ahead of us and more recent applicants hae received both meds and even Visas before we even went to IN PROCESS.

London's working is not logical in any way we can see and we have mulled over many a possible explanation in the last 11 months ;D.

I do believe that they have been stockpiling Category 2 applications because several seem to be hearing from London all at the same time now, despite very different application times.
I think they have just allocated them to a team who has been doing something else up to now.I cannot understand why they would do this, but then I don't understand anything much about London's processing decisions! :p :p

All we can do is be happy that they are doing something about it now and make it our business to get the requested docs to them as fast as possible and hope they get on with the next step asap :-* ;D

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
queencougar said:

all documents sent exactly as required in the checklists (all notarised/original as stated)
and in our case as Category 2 cast-iron job offer from a large reputable company and also currently working in Canada so easy to verify job as genuine.

Nevertheless, many applicants from other VO and our own in London have sped ahead of us and more recent applicants hae received both meds and even Visas before we even went to IN PROCESS.

London's working is not logical in any way we can see and we have mulled over many a possible explanation in the last 11 months ;D.

I do believe that they have been stockpiling Category 2 applications because several seem to be hearing from London all at the same time now, despite very different application times.
I think they have just allocated them to a team who has been doing something else up to now.I cannot understand why they would do this, but then I don't understand anything much about London's processing decisions! :p :p

All we can do is be happy that they are doing something about it now and make it our business to get the requested docs to them as fast as possible and hope they get on with the next step asap :-* ;D
totally agreed on that

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
queencougar said:
I believe the fast processing for Pakistan applicants can be explained by the fact that they have allocated a separate team to process the Islamabad applications at London. No other nationality has such an arrangement there as far as I know. Presumably this is because of language barrier issues when checking background such as education and also because of the time difference.

I also think that London is processing very recent applications as fast as possible ahead of older applications because this is one way of getting their average processing time down. In all political situations, targets are all important and it doesn't look good for the VO if despite everything that has been done to streamline the process, their processing times are still rising.

LONDON UPDATE

New IM0008 form

Another letter from his company confirming his job as permanent (included originally)

I think they are asking for the last two things again, despite having them in the original pack, because we are Category 2 and because of the fraud issues with AEO they obviously want to double check the job validity.

They also returned some documentation (University transcripts) so it is clear that they have already done some processing.
This letter was posted on the 29th July, which was 3 days after ECAS changed to IN PROCES

It has taken almost 2 weeks to reach him and of course he will have to post back everything from Canada, so we are getting our skates on now!

This development happened only a few days after a period of our address disappearing from ECAS for over a week and then returning, so that is further evidence that address absence is somehow linked to developments in a file at VO (although I still cannot understand why this should be!)

CAIPS notes have still not yet arrived, but I will advise and give and interesting details when they do.
Hi Queencougar,

One step closer to be united with your husband....hurrayyy!!!

1. I agree with your reasoning that separate team has been assigned to process ISB applicants....finally something constructive at London VO. I think they were overwhelmed too with the number of applicants.

2.That will be a good and valid idea to spike up the "Avg Processing times" by dealing with recent applicants first but so unfair for the old applicants...hope they accelerate their pace so that we can congratulate them!! ;D

3. The information that you have provided for your "Returned transcripts" is the best info ever. Now we know for sure that some processing - atleast checking of Univ docs for authenticity is done in RBVO statge.

4.Yeah, unfortunately AEO applicants have to bear the burnt even if they are authentic. In this way they can screen out the frauds, I guess. Hope they have made some tools to detect AEO's at the onset of processing. I read somewhere (I think on the CIC site) that they will be implementing MORE stringent questionaire for the Employer to make the system foolproof. 8)

Congratulations again...

Mitali

Ananth B

Jun 2, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
19-02-2010
Med's Request
09-03-2011
Med's Done....
17-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2011
LANDED..........
05-12-2011
DarKnight said:

Hi! All,

By the grace of God (the almighty), we finally have our Passports back with beautiful looking Canada Visas.

Thank you all for your support (in any way whatsoever). I really appreciate it.

Regards,
DK
P.S.: The Dark Night has ended and its the beginning of a new and bright day. :)
Many Congrats to you DK & wish u all the very best :) :) :) :) :)

Has your address disappeared last week ? & what's ur present ecas status ?

raho61

Star Member
Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
Jan 2011
IELTS Request
sent with doc
File Transfer...
March 2011
Med's Request
16-06-2011
Med's Done....
16-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
MID 2012
queencougar said:

I agree that they are doing something about it. :)
For the several of early post June 2010 applicants, who have very simple cases as you have mentioned, CAIPS notes can provide some answers. And you have already done the same, a step in right direction by requesting the same.
Good luck for future. :)

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
Please update me
My status Have changed to DECISSION MADE
[/quote]
Dear engy,
CONGRATS. Have a nice life in Canada.
-Zahed

pandey.ved

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
24-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
Med's Request
23-5-2012
Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview.....
VISA ISSUED...
July 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
EnvioZA said:
Please update me
My status Have changed to DECISSION MADE

Dear engy,
CONGRATS. Have a nice life in Canada.
-Zahed
be prepared with your docs!!!!!! u will meet us in canada soon! hope we all and pray for us

IRG

Oct 7, 2010
Dublin
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Sept 2010
Doc's Request.
submitted all originals
AOR Received.
PER - 24 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
ECAS - RBVO 3 March 2011, In Process - 4 Oct 2011
Med's Request
11 Oct 2011, Med Forms Reissued 24 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
Signed by DMP-28 Apr 2012, Sent to LVO-14 May 2012, Delivered to LVO 18 May12, ECAS line added-18 June 12
Passport Req..
4 JUL 2012, Passports sent 20 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Aug 2012, COPR recieved 23 Aug 2012 (visa exempt)
queencougar said:

LONDON UPDATE

New IM0008 form

Queencougar, my heartiest congratulations, the process is moving :-*! and our best wishes for the future!