Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
asianguy said:
I am just newbie here.

My file has just been transferred to New York, New York Visa Office. Is there anybody here with the same visa office as mine.
I am a March 2011 applicant. Originally my file was in Buffalo and I got my AOR and MR from Ottawa.
My e-cas update is Medical results have been received since Jnuary.

I just got this info of file transfer after I emailed the Buffalo office the other day. I asked them if I can send my police clearance certificates coz Im very much worried
these certifications will be expiring soon. My application is going 13 months now since they rcvd March 2011.

I dont know what to expect after this?
If they need the certificates they will ask for them.. why are you worried?

sim24

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2011
Doc's Request.
09-09-2011 (fingerprints)
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09-09-2011
File Transfer...
04-17-2012 to LA
Med's Request
09-09-2011
Med's Done....
09-30-2011
Passport Req..
06-19-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2012

ronair

May 3, 2011
hi guys,

my application got filed on april 2011 had medical request on october and submitted on november and appeared on my ecas mid of december,but i havent paid my RFRF and police clearance ,but i asked buffalo office if is it ok to send additional doc's and RFRF without request from them and they replied "YES you can send it along with my File number"..so i will be sending them by next week

asianguy

Apr 20, 2012
hi sharuu,

im worried coz my Police Clearance certificates that i got last year June 12 will be expiring soon. It got a 1 year validity period from the date it was issued to me.
The hassles of having it renewed again adds up to this delimna :(

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asianguy said:
hi sharuu,

im worried coz my Police Clearance certificates that i got last year June 12 will be expiring soon. It got a 1 year validity period from the date it was issued to me.
the only people who had to submit a new Police Clearance Certificate are those living in the States or in Canada. If they know that you have not been living in a country for a long time, then they will not ask for new Police Certificates.

Arora17

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
Med's Request
21-09-2011
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
sask28 said:
the only people who had to submit a new Police Clearance Certificate are those living in the States or in Canada. If they know that you have not been living in a country for a long time, then they will not ask for new Police Certificates.
Hey, Just wondering, PPl who got their PPR , has neon got their PPR without their status changing to IN PROGRESS?

Tom_IRL

Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-11
AOR Received.
26-08-11
Med's Request
15-09-11
Med's Done....
04-10-11
Passport Req..
10-04-12
Yes. My "in process" only showed up a few days after. And address showed up a few days after that.

ronair

May 3, 2011
asianguy said:
hi sharuu,

asian guy,

rexyy

sicilian85

Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2013
AOR Received.
August 20th, 2013
File Transfer...
August 29th, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17th, 2013
Passport Req..
September 13th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: April 26th, DM: May 8th
sim24 said:
So here is what I got.. ::) ::) Dn noe when this processing is gonna finish!!

Thank you. We have received the results of your medical exams.

Your application is in process. We are unable to provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete.

Canadian Consulate General Buffalo

Immigration Section

www.buffalo.gc.ca
Seriously !!!! they are testing our patience...

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asianguy said:
I am just newbie here.

My file has just been transferred to New York, New York Visa Office. Is there anybody here with the same visa office as mine.
I am a March 2011 applicant. Originally my file was in Buffalo and I got my AOR and MR from Ottawa.
My e-cas update is Medical results have been received since Jnuary.

I just got this info of file transfer after I emailed the Buffalo office the other day. I asked them if I can send my police clearance certificates coz Im very much worried
these certifications will be expiring soon. My application is going 13 months now since they rcvd March 2011.

I dont know what to expect after this?
Relax, you will probably get your PPR within one to two months. There was one applicant that got transferred to New York in February and she received her PPR in April. Just be happy that it was not transferred to Seattle which is probably the slowest out of all the canadian consulates in the US.

Tom_IRL

Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-11
AOR Received.
26-08-11
Med's Request
15-09-11
Med's Done....
04-10-11
Passport Req..
10-04-12
ronair said:
hey tom,

so you already got your PR right?
I got my PPR. Sent away photocopies of my passport and now am just waiting on my pr to get sent back. But as I said, it only went in in process a few days after I got my PPR.

Fenster

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
04-04-12
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
27-08-12
sask28 said:
Relax, you will probably get your PPR within one to two months. There was one applicant that got transferred to New York in February and she received her PPR in April. Just be happy that it was not transferred to Seattle which is probably the slowest out of all the canadian consulates in the US.
I happened to meet a guy on Sat night who received PPR from Seattle after only a month. We could get lucky.

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fenster said:
I happened to meet a guy on Sat night who received PPR from Seattle after only a month. We could get lucky.
Well, for about two months now, I had created a another e-mail account so I wouldn't have to keep checking the account to which e-mails from the VOs sent. But I accidentally checked into that one today and still nothing. So I am definitely not hoping. I won't be checking this account any further until I return from a trip in May. If there is nothing from the VO by then, then I will have to once again seek the help of my MP.

By the way when did this guy receive his PPR from Seattle. I noticed on Trackitt that applicants in 2010 received their PPRs from Seattle within a short time, but then when I looked at the ones from 2011 they certainly had to wait more than four months before receiving anything.

I don't want to sound pessimistic but that seems to be the speed at which Seattle is issuing PPRs now.