August 29th, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17th, 2013
Passport Req..
September 13th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: April 26th, DM: May 8th
sim24 said:
Saka I really wish your words come true... M so done with this process :( nd if they ask me do em again I believe I am jus gonna quit ... It is so disheartning
some newbie might have replied to you...dont worry sim.. as saka said did u attach ur medical receipts and told them that you completed medicals. they might ask for passports

buffalo is the strangest of all :mad:

noormahal

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-09-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2011
Med's Done....
23-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2012
LANDED..........
29-03-2012
saka101 said:
No way you wont. I think it was a mistake on their part and they may just give you PPR for their screw up :)
@ SAKA101
lol, i wish they did ppr for their screw ups. If that was the case i would have got it even without the medicals.
Here is the story- I applied in january 2011 and recd. AOR and medical forms in aug 2011. The Medical form which has your photo with a stamp was ok for me since it had my picture with Canadian cosulate stamp on it but guess what- the first name, last name, address, category, passport #, date of birth, province of destination and all other details were of some other applicant. The date of birth showed the year 1997 and sex as female.

Like cmon, doesnt CIC know by looking at my pic that its a male and not someone as young as from 1997.

LOL

sicilian85

Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2013
AOR Received.
August 20th, 2013
File Transfer...
August 29th, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17th, 2013
Passport Req..
September 13th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
noormahal said:
@ SAKA101
lol, i wish they did ppr for their screw ups. If that was the case i would have got it even without the medicals.
Here is the story- I applied in january 2011 and recd. AOR and medical forms in aug 2011. The Medical form which has your photo with a stamp was ok for me since it had my picture with Canadian cosulate stamp on it but guess what- the first name, last name, address, category, passport #, date of birth, province of destination and all other details were of some other applicant. The date of birth showed the year 1997 and sex as female.

Like cmon, doesnt CIC know by looking at my pic that its a male and not someone as young as from 1997.

LOL
hahaha... sorry for you but why are they like this.... cant even check the name and pic ?

sim24

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2011
Doc's Request.
09-09-2011 (fingerprints)
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09-09-2011
File Transfer...
04-17-2012 to LA
Med's Request
09-09-2011
Med's Done....
09-30-2011
Passport Req..
06-19-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2012
sicilian85 said:
some newbie might have replied to you...dont worry sim.. as saka said did u attach ur medical receipts and told them that you completed medicals. they might ask for passports

buffalo is the strangest of all :mad:
When I replied to the email I got from Buffalo, I didnt get any confirmation thay they received it( automated message) .. Is it coz I replied to the email instead of composing a new one or they nevr received it??? M paranoid!!! Do they always send those automated responses or its jus one in a blue moon?? I will apreciate ur comments

sicilian85

Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2013
AOR Received.
August 20th, 2013
File Transfer...
August 29th, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17th, 2013
Passport Req..
September 13th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sim24 said:
When I replied to the email I got from Buffalo, I didnt get any confirmation thay they received it( automated message) .. Is it coz I replied to the email instead of composing a new one or they nevr received it??? M paranoid!!! Do they always send those automated responses or its jus one in a blue moon?? I will apreciate ur comments
as per my knowledge when we send a new email we get a response, and when we reply to their email we will not get a confirmation. This happened to me before. Hopefully you should be getting a quick reply from them :)

ltbyppr

Apr 19, 2012
ltbyppr said:
Hi, guys, I followed this thread for long time...I am April applicant, and my case just been transferred to Los Angles....How long more time I need to wait for PPR from Los Angles office? Please let me know, thank you guys very much! I am really depressed now.....
Please help, please say something.....please.........

Arora17

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
Med's Request
21-09-2011
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
ltbyppr said:
Please help, please say something.....please.........
Usually they say not to contact them for about 3 months or 90 days, But i have seen people get their PPR as soon as about a Month.
It depends on when they are satisfied with Your Paperwork and if and when they don't have any concern, they will send u ur PPR.
Btw What date in April did u Apply?

ltbyppr

Apr 19, 2012
Arora17 said:
Usually they say not to contact them for about 3 months or 90 days, But i have seen people get their PPR as soon as about a Month.
It depends on when they are satisfied with Your Paperwork and if and when they don't have any concern, they will send u ur PPR.
Btw What date in April did u Apply?
Thank you very much for replying me. I applied mid of April. To be honest, I am very sad, because I thought I will get PPR very soon, now longer wait started, and don't know when is the end date for this long wait game!

Fenster

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
04-04-12
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
27-08-12
ltbyppr said:
Thank you very much for replying me. I applied mid of April. To be honest, I am very sad, because I thought I will get PPR very soon, now longer wait started, and don't know when is the end date for this long wait game!
You never know....you could get lucky and get it sooner rather than later. Hope for the best but expect the worst is what I say. At least they are working on your file.

ltbyppr

Apr 19, 2012
Fenster said:
You never know....you could get lucky and get it sooner rather than later. Hope for the best but expect the worst is what I say. At least they are working on your file.
Thank u a billion for comforting me. I acturally do not think I will get it earlier than those with similiar timeline but file is staying in buffalo. Now I feel lonely, because in this thread, everyone's file is in buffalo except me.... I feel like I am doing adventure, and nobody is with me.....

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ltbyppr said:
Thank u a billion for comforting me. I acturally do not think I will get it earlier than those with similiar timeline but file is staying in buffalo. Now I feel lonely, because in this thread, everyone's file is in buffalo except me.... I feel like I am doing adventure, and nobody is with me.....
When did you apply to Buffalo? As far as I know, applications that remained in Buffalo have been processed faster for PPR than other offices. Only the office Ottawa is as fast as Buffalo when it comes to processing applications.

Fenster

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
04-04-12
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
27-08-12
ltbyppr said:
Theres a good few of us whose files have been transferred. Mine got sent to Seattle.

sim24

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2011
Doc's Request.
09-09-2011 (fingerprints)
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09-09-2011
File Transfer...
04-17-2012 to LA
Med's Request
09-09-2011
Med's Done....
09-30-2011
Passport Req..
06-19-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2012
sicilian85 said:
as per my knowledge when we send a new email we get a response, and when we reply to their email we will not get a confirmation. This happened to me before. Hopefully you should be getting a quick reply from them :)
So here is what I got.. ::) ::) Dn noe when this processing is gonna finish!!

Thank you. We have received the results of your medical exams.

Your application is in process. We are unable to provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete.

Canadian Consulate General Buffalo

Immigration Section

www.buffalo.gc.ca

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
sim24 said:
So here is what I got.. ::) ::) Dn noe when this processing is gonna finish!!

Thank you. We have received the results of your medical exams.

Your application is in process. We are unable to provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete.

Canadian Consulate General Buffalo

Immigration Section

www.buffalo.gc.ca
How is the Blood Pressure? ;D

asianguy

Apr 20, 2012
I am just newbie here.

My file has just been transferred to New York, New York Visa Office. Is there anybody here with the same visa office as mine.
I am a March 2011 applicant. Originally my file was in Buffalo and I got my AOR and MR from Ottawa.
My e-cas update is Medical results have been received since Jnuary.

I just got this info of file transfer after I emailed the Buffalo office the other day. I asked them if I can send my police clearance certificates coz Im very much worried
these certifications will be expiring soon. My application is going 13 months now since they rcvd March 2011.

I dont know what to expect after this?