+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from PhD program after 5 Nov, 2011 connect here to get status

a_nashed

Star Member
May 12, 2012
:(
don't worry, go to the doctor and ask him to resend it.

aidina said:
This damn processing is not going to end. At each step I am facing something new and bizarre. This time, they have lost my wife's medical results. I am frustrated indeed!

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
It is your right to know when they have sent it out.

Ask them that you want a copy of your results, if he is not willing to provide it (the date is on the results) then tell him that you will go to health ministry and claim negligence under privacy act.

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
Holygun said:
It is your right to know when they have sent it out.

Ask them that you want a copy of your results, if he is not willing to provide it (the date is on the results) then tell him that you will go to health ministry and claim negligence under privacy act.
Are you sure we can ask for a copy? I had read about it somewhere before!

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
aidina said:
Are you sure we can ask for a copy? I had read about it somewhere before!
Well I got a copy of it... I was asked to pay additional 30$ to get it.. and I paid and got my copy. There is no way that you cannot get your results. It is ministry of health requirement.

samira sokn

Oct 11, 2011
aidina said:
I do not know what to day. Just frustrated. I am really fighting for this PR. If I had not sent any inquiry e-mail last night, who knows how long I would wait for nothing again. Everybody must follow his case step by step by sending inquiries. The first time they lost my reference letter, and rejected me. It took me 2 month just to re-open my file. Then, they came up with the sanction idea to reject me. It took me over a month to prove them that I have nothing to do with the sanction and transfer of 40000$ or less from Iran to Canada is not restricted by the law! and now medical result is lost :). How long this one will take, just God knows. I hop my end would be the same as Never Give Up :).
Hey Aida be strong I had the same story for my e-medical it took them 3 months to receive my e-medical report. I think there is another office or section which should verify the result and some times it is just either waiting list or whatever and you have to wait.
I wish luck in the pah :)

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
samira sokn said:
Hey Aida be strong I had the same story for my e-medical it took them 3 months to receive my e-medical report. I think there is another office or section which should verify the result and some times it is just either waiting list or whatever and you have to wait.
I wish luck in the pah :)
I do not know. The e-mail says we are missing the medical results for your wife. Probably means they have not received it at all. The Dr. says once they submit the results they do not have access to them anymore, and cannot re-send it. I do not know how Nevergiveup's Dr. re-sent his medical results.

samira sokn

Oct 11, 2011
aidina said:
I do not know. The e-mail says we are missing the medical results for your wife. Probably means they have not received it at all. The Dr. says once they submit the results they do not have access to them anymore, and cannot re-send it. I do not know how Nevergiveup's Dr. re-sent his medical results.
That was what I heard back from my doctor as well. He said that they don't have access to the system but I know some one resubmit the result by paper through his doctor. So teh doctor should have a hard copy of the results. Just keep following up with both your doctor and CIC.

Blackhorse

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Hi everyone,

I just wanna update my work experience documents, since most of my friends got rejected because of their job descriptions.
I was wondering what else should I send as complementary documents.
Also, about the RA/TA experience, should the de description be the same as NOC?

a_nashed

Star Member
May 12, 2012
When you did the medical, the doctor gives you a paper sheet to indicate you actually did the medical, you can use it to resend a report!

aidina said:
He is not even willing to let me know when they sent the report for the first time.

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
a_nashed said:
When you did the medical, the doctor gives you a paper sheet to indicate you actually did the medical, you can use it to resend a report!
She just checked the e-medical for me, and she was not even able to find out when our results were sent to CIC. The problem is that we did the test while we were in Montreal on a vacation, but we live in Fredericton, NB, 10 hrs drive away. I am not even sure if they would accept to resend the results if needed. I will first wait for CIC to reply my long e-mail before I confuse everything :).

a_nashed

Star Member
May 12, 2012
I see,
at least attach the hard copy to you CIC email, and let us hope it will work :D

aidina said:
She just checked the e-medical for me, and she was not even able to find out when our results were sent to CIC. The problem is that we did the test while we were in Montreal on a vacation, but we live in Fredericton, NB, 10 hrs drive away. I am not even sure if they would accept to resend the results if needed. I will first wait for CIC to reply my long e-mail before I confuse everything :).

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
a_nashed said:
I see,
at least attach the hard copy to you CIC email, and let us hope it will work :D
I do not have the hard copy of our medical results, just the receipts which I attached to the e-mail.

GeoCanadian

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2012
Doc's Request.
08-04-2013
AOR Received.
PER receieved on 05-APR-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application (band 8.5)
File Transfer...
Transferred from Buffelo to Ottawa
Med's Request
10-05-2013
Med's Done....
24-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 19, 2013
LANDED..........
December 6, 2013
Good news! I have not received passport request yet, but I received the following email in reply to my inquiry on the status of my application:

"Dear Applicant,
Your application was approved. You should receive instructions for a visa issuance soon.

Regards,
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa – RK6165"

Sigh of relief! Phew! So, it is just the matter of time... It does not help me to avoid getting TRVs for my family though as they have to come back from overseas before the start of the academic year. I doubt I could get our passports back in time even if I received the passport requests tomorrow. So, I filing online application for their TRVs today - another couple of hundred dollar donation to CIC. :)

Good luck everyone!

GeoCanadian said:
Hi guys,

Just a brief recap/update on my timeline:

App filed: Mar 28, 2012
PER: Apr 05, 2012
Request for documents (proof of funds): Apr 08, 2013
POF sent to CIC (via express mail): Apr 23, 2013
Med's request: May 10, 2013
RPRF pmt request: May 10, 2013
RPRF paid: May 17, 2013
eMedical sent: May 24, 2013
Current ECAS status (updated on June 15): "Medical Exam Received"
Request for documents (copies of renewed passports for my sons as they were expiring in July): June 27, 2013
Copies of renewed passports sent via email: July 20, 2013

NOTHING SINCE THEN (possibly due to the strike?)! :( I order GCMS notes on July 23rd and awit its arrival. They did charge me $5 for ordering the notes, which seemed unusual - isn't this a free service?

tarkan

Apr 30, 2013
GeoCanadian said:
Good news! I have not received passport request yet, but I received the following email in reply to my inquiry on the status of my application:

"Dear Applicant,
Your application was approved. You should receive instructions for a visa issuance soon.

Regards,
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa – RK6165"

Sigh of relief! Phew! So, it is just the matter of time... It does not help me to avoid getting TRVs for my family though as they have to come back from overseas before the start of the academic year. I doubt I could get our passports back in time even if I received the passport requests tomorrow. So, I filing online application for their TRVs today - another couple of hundred dollar donation to CIC. :)

Good luck everyone!
Hi Geocanadian,
Congratulations. It is such a great news. What did you ask them when you sent your email ? Did you just ask for the status? Did you mention that the regular processing time has passed in your case ?