none
Passport Req..
08 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
02 May 2015
TyrusX said:
They will probably disregard you industrial experience. They really need those information in order to evaluate your application. You should attempt to obtain them and contact CPP-Ottawa ASAP.
Yup... get them at all cost! sweet talk your previous accounts manager if you need to.

MarMar20

Jul 5, 2012
Thank you for your reply.
How can I add these documents to my file?
Maryam

TyrusX said:
They will probably disregard you industrial experience. They really need those information in order to evaluate your application. You should attempt to obtain them and contact CPP-Ottawa ASAP.

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
MarMar20 said:
Thank you for your reply.
How can I add these documents to my file?
Maryam
You have to contact CPP-Ottawa to know if that is even possible. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp#faq

hany001

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 8, 2013
IELTS Request
sent CELPIP with application
Hello everyone,

I have just sent my application to the CIO-Sydney office...
Please add my information to the excel sheet

Application reached CIO: January 8,2012
No. of persons in application: 2
TA/RA experience: Included
Nationality: Egypt

Good luck all :)

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
https://www.facebook.com/LesOubliesDeBuffaloEnAction/posts/143065325848908?notif_t=notify_me

Selon l'adjointe d'un député à qui j'ai parlé aujourd'hui, les nouveaux dossiers sont traités avant ceux des Oubliés de Buffalo pour améliorer les statistiques d'Immigration Canada qui désire démontrer aux canadiens qu'il respecte ses engagements et les délais de traitement annoncés.
According to the Assistant of a member to whom I spoke today, the new folders are processed before operators of Buffalo's forgotten to improve the statistics of Immigration Canada who wishes to demonstrate to Canadians that it respects its commitments and advertised processing times. (Translated by Bing)

hany001

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 8, 2013
IELTS Request
Karmen said:
Hi guys .... some good news over here ..... I received my passport request today !!!!!

Good luck for all of you !!!!
Congrats Karmen...

crazyleader

May 31, 2012
Bad news for Quebec students, the officer just refused my application for PR in Ontario, because I could not satisfy him/her that I intend to reside somewhere other than Quebec while I am still studying here in Quebec. This is crazy, because with such reasoning they can simply reject all PhD students from Quebec while they still have all qualifications. At least they should have let Quebec students know not to apply through this PhD stream and go through the Quebec process.
Now, I like to try my last chance and write a letter and ask for a re-evaluation of the case by another officer or anything like that. Has anyone ever done such thing? To whom and which address we can write? Any recommendation for how to draft the letter?
Thanks,

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
crazyleader said:
Bad news for Quebec students, the officer just refused my application for PR in Ontario, because I could not satisfy him/her that I intend to reside in somewhere other than Quebec while I am still studying here in Quebec. This is crazy, because with such reasoning they can simply reject all PhD students from Quebec while they still have all qualifications. At least they should have let Quebec students not to apply through this PhD stream and go through the Quebec process.
Now, I like to try my last chance and write a letter and ask for a re-evaluation of the case by another officer or anything like that. Has anyone ever done such thing? To whom and which address we can write? Any recommendation for how to draft the letter?
Thanks,
Please post the letter so we can see the wording?

crazyleader

May 31, 2012
TyrusX said:
Please post the letter so we can see the wording?
Dear Crazyleader:
This is in regard to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Class.

As per Regulation 75(1), the Federal Skilled Worker Class is prescribed as a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada and who intend to reside in a province other than the Province of Quebec. Although you indicated on your application form that you intend to reside in Toronto, Ontario, you currently live and work in Montreal, Quebec. Furthermore, you have not completed your course of study at your university.

I wrote to you on November X, 2012 to advise you of my concerns and you were invited to provide additional information or documents to allay my concerns. Your materials were received on December X, 2012 and were carefully considered but did not change my assessment of your intentions to reside in a province other than the Province of Quebec. As such, I find that you do not meet the requirements of Regulation 75(1) and therefore do not meet the requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Class.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(1) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Yours truly,

hany001

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 8, 2013
IELTS Request
TyrusX said:
I don't know. I think having a new sheet may complicate things further.
I think having the same sheet for both years is a better idea
It would even help in comparing processing times with the previous year...

nouroz99

Jan 6, 2013
Hi All

This group is very educative about the FSW PhD Stream application. Thanks for your continual support.

Please add my details in the list if appropriate.

Application received by CIO: Feb 6,2012
PER received : March 16, 2012
No. of persons in application: 3
TA/RA experience: Included
Nationality: Bangladesh

Regards
nouroz99

esi110

Aug 23, 2012
Oh, that's a total shit. Couldn't they tell us that when we applied or when they assessed the cases at Sydney?
I know many people who got their federal skill worker residency while they were studying in Quebec? It is a total shame.

crazyleader said:
Dear Crazyleader:
This is in regard to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Class.

As per Regulation 75(1), the Federal Skilled Worker Class is prescribed as a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada and who intend to reside in a province other than the Province of Quebec. Although you indicated on your application form that you intend to reside in Toronto, Ontario, you currently live and work in Montreal, Quebec. Furthermore, you have not completed your course of study at your university.

I wrote to you on November X, 2012 to advise you of my concerns and you were invited to provide additional information or documents to allay my concerns. Your materials were received on December X, 2012 and were carefully considered but did not change my assessment of your intentions to reside in a province other than the Province of Quebec. As such, I find that you do not meet the requirements of Regulation 75(1) and therefore do not meet the requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Class.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(1) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Yours truly,

maytheflower

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crazyleader said:
Dear Crazyleader:

Yours truly,
OMG

aililia

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
crazyleader said:
Dear Crazyleader:

Yours truly,
Dear Crazyleader

Would you please let us know what kind of documents you did send to in response to their request? I am gonna apply for PhD stream and I live and study in QC like you. This might help us to prepare docs that are more solid and reliable in order to avoid getting rejection.
However, I already know number of people how live and study in QC and got PR from federal skilled worker category!

Thanks,