Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@MZASAM : this is the news. after I submitted those, the BG went In Progress
Maged:
How irrelevant the questions are? They were not applicable to you.
Good, you replied to them and your application is in progress. I hope now the application will progress fast and you will get the PR soon.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Maged:
How irrelevant the questions are? They were not applicable to you.
Good, you replied to them and your application is in progress. I hope now the application will progress fast and you will get the PR soon.
I just replied with "not applicable" in all fields and wrote that my application is for permanent residency and do not foresee going back to my home country for an extended stays since that violates the PR obligations.

any idea what's the lead time from BG IP to PPR?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just replied with "not applicable" in all fields and wrote that my application is for permanent residency and do not foresee going back to my home country for an extended stays since that violates the PR obligations.

any idea what's the lead time from BG IP to PPR?
Maged:

For me it was
09/02/17 BG : NS>NN
18/02/17 BG : NN>IP
28/02/17 RPRF + PPR More or less all of us had similar progress.

Based on what I see on the forum, it should not be more than 15 days, even if it goes twice into the IP status.
I believe you will get your PR soon.

Reactions: maged_mmh

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My PR got finally approved today. Waiting to collect my passport in couple of days.

I'm immensely thankful to this forum and all the people who have helped and guided me at various stages... I can't imagine what would I have done without you lot.

My best wishes to all those who are waiting for their PPRs etc.

Thanks you, folks!!

Reactions: hearobear

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
My Timeline:

Category: OINP-Inland
App Submitted: 11/April/2017
eAOR: 11/April/2017
Medical passed: No Update
BG check: Np Update
PPR: Np Update

Anyone within same timeline...?

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Well, there is a news attributed to somebody who works at Canadian Embassy. (I cannot vouch for the accuracy of this info, just sharing as received.... )

The new is currently IRCC is focussed primarily on processing visitor visas. Starting August their focus would be on student visas. Immigration visas get focus during year end and beginning of the year.

May be this explains the delay .....
Sure, that's why cec applicants get approved within 3 months and that's why there were a bunch of Nov PNP applicants approved last week, because they're focusing on visitor visas

JMRG

Apr 2, 2016
Hi,
I just received a message on my CIC Account under additional documents that
We need additional documents to process ur application
However when I look (received 2 messages) at the messages
It states:
1) Request letter which has 4 steps including whether my address given is correct, change of status, submission of passport
2) correspondence letter which states something in French "medical surveillance undertaking'

Can someone please explain if this is what I think it means ( I have to submit my passport to get PR? Can't wait for someone to confirm sooooo excited if this I what I think it is)

Awaiting someone's prompt response

Aug 26, 2016
Maged:

For me it was
09/02/17 BG : NS>NN
18/02/17 BG : NN>IP
28/02/17 RPRF + PPR More or less all of us had similar progress.

Based on what I see on the forum, it should not be more than 15 days, even if it goes twice into the IP status.
I believe you will get your PR soon.

Please can you confirm if the BG : In progress is the same as BG: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I currently have my BG in this status : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information, Should i expect it to change it to IN PROGRESS before PPR?

Thanks

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update ... after BG check in progress for nearly a month ... i am instructed by cic to upload an updated schedule A form .... isnt this odd ?? anyone ?

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Is anyone out there whose application entered into 6th month (finished 5 months) and waiting for PPR ?
My application crossed 6 and half month

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016

GDEEP19

Apr 11, 2017
I have applied for GMC notes in the beginning of this month and I got it last week. I found out that they ask my consultant to send information about the representative and bla bla which took a lil bit time. BG and Criminality check was written passed on notes only security check was not started. June 14 my 6 months gonna be complete and in July my work permit is also going to be expired