Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
HI !!
my bgc changed to IP2 this morning
AOR 10TH DEC
pnp inland

do you guys know how long does it take from ip2 to ppr for pnp inland?
AOR Dec 3rd ... no change :(

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Now that I think about it, the reason it takes so long for PNP-I applications to get processes is because they are processed in batches. I think they are now doing the security checks for the firs-half of December AOR applicants. The security checks are usually done in parallel to the eligibility checks or after them (my eligibility is already done). That means the applicants with AORs in the beginning of December had to wait until the eligibility checks for the applicants in the mid December was cleared before all of their applications moved to the security check stage. Now a person like myself who logged his application on Dec 4 has to wait for other applicants in the same batch who logged their applications later in December until their security checks are all cleared before all of our applications move to the next phase.

If anyone with AORs in the first half of December has received GCMS notes recently, please share your group name and group # included in the 1st page of your notes. We may all be from the same batch.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
PNP applicants if you have received GCMS notes please check the group name on the first page of GCMS notes. If it says "PNP Secure Outstanding" then it might be a long ride before you get ppr.

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
PNP applicants if you have received GCMS notes please check the group name on the first page of GCMS notes. If it says "PNP Secure Outstanding" then it might be a long ride before you get ppr.
Thanks Sam, but what does the phrase "PNP Secure Outstanding" signify?

sailorpug

Feb 3, 2017
Now that I think about it, the reason it takes so long for PNP-I applications to get processes is because they are processed in batches. I think they are now doing the security checks for the firs-half of December AOR applicants. The security checks are usually done in parallel to the eligibility checks or after them (my eligibility is already done). That means the applicants with AORs in the beginning of December had to wait until the eligibility checks for the applicants in the mid December was cleared before all of their applications moved to the security check stage. Now a person like myself who logged his application on Dec 4 has to wait for other applicants in the same batch who logged their applications later in December until their security checks are all cleared before all of our applications move to the next phase.

If anyone with AORs in the first half of December has received GCMS notes recently, please share your group name and group # included in the 1st page of your notes. We may all be from the same batch.
Just received my second GCMS notes. On the first page, the Group name is PNP EE; the Group number is 1-B9W9FPS.

sailorpug

Feb 3, 2017
Hi all, I just received my second GCMS notes. In the last few pages, there is this section named NOTES and the latest notes on this GCMS indicates that "PA meets A11.2 assessment" and there is also words like "Ready to finalize"; however, I found that my background check changed from Not Applicable to Processing today. So is that means there is still a second round of assessment before I can really get the final result?

I hope my sharing helps and I appreciate any advise/feedback.. Thanks!