AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
I got my AOR on February 8th, no medical requirement yet, AINP category
Isn't AINP a paper based category? If true then their processing times are completely different from the express entry streams.

You should follow a thread related to AINP instead of this one.

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
hi guys so its time to rant, so i called cic today cause a couple weeks back i called them and they had my old email, so anyways i called them and they said now they have my current email address( I'm going through a consultant they already have his email), anyways I'm jan 20th aor nothing has happened since i submitted not even medical.
so i asked her whats the update she's like medical and requirements have been finalized , so i was like have i passed them she's like they've been decided so she's like everything we have is in good order, you should wait till sept 28th and maybe if you don't hear anything after that then raise your issue, i was like july 20th is going to be 6 months so why am i crossing the 6 month mark, she's like sometimes we cross the 6 month stage... i was like wtf, i didn't say anything to her.
Because the last time i called it was two weeks ago another lady send you should hear something end june.

so now i'm like really confused...
jan 20th aor
no updates on anything, as per my profile which is being handled by my consultant .

://

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
HI !!
my bgc changed to IP2 this morning
AOR 10TH DEC
pnp inland

do you guys know how long does it take from ip2 to ppr for pnp inland?
That's good roughly 1 to 1.5 months

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
10th june is the exactly 6 months period

still one month to go..
I hope you get it this week frankly that makes more sense. I said 1 to 1.5 months based on the current pattern

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hey guys also I'm thinking of ordering gcms notes, and was wondering how to go about them;
what website and which option is the cheapest to get them, will order by next week as it'll be 4 months on the dot for me with absolutely no movement.
thanks for the help and advise