+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody still having "Processing Update" status after updating profile?

7fish

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March-14-2017
Still processing update status since Friday. :-X..

:'(will they fix it before Wednesday?

Nil787

Mar 23, 2015
I have updated and transmitted my profile on Saturday and it has gone under "Processing Update"mode. I think i have made a huge blunder of not going through this thread before changing anything on my profile. I am not sure what to do now. Do I need to create anew profile...folks please help :(

amhbala

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Nil787 said:
I have updated and transmitted my profile on Saturday and it has gone under "Processing Update"mode. I think i have made a huge blunder of not going through this thread before changing anything on my profile. I am not sure what to do now. Do I need to create anew profile...folks please help :(
I did great blunder by adding the secondary school diploma credentials before the additional 600 points added into it( i accepted the nomination and was waiting for 600 points to get added). Now i really don't know what i can do :( Can anybody please let me know whether i am elgible for Nov 30th draw incase my points got added into it.

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
amhbala said:
I did great blunder by adding the secondary school diploma credentials before the additional 600 points added into it( i accepted the nomination and was waiting for 600 points to get added). Now i really don't know what i can do :( Can anybody please let me know whether i am elgible for Nov 30th draw incase my points got added into it.
I think in your case it would be better to take screenshots of the profile and if by some really bad luck we all would have to make our EE Profiles again, you can show those screenshots to OINP and they can then transfer those point to your new profile.
I am sure that they must be well aware about what's going on with CIC website..

Don't know when this wait will end. I have already checked my profile umpteen number of times :( What's worse is that I didn't even make any changes....

shasai

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
I created new profile...now i see my 50 points added for arranged employment.

I will withdraw my old profile once i see "WithDraw" option...By the way i can create multiple profiles right???

amhbala

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Mallikaasharmaa said:
I think in your case it would be better to take screenshots of the profile and if by some really bad luck we all would have to make our EE Profiles again, you can show those screenshots to OINP and they can then transfer those point to your new profile.
I am sure that they must be well aware about what's going on with CIC website..

Don't know when this wait will end. I have already checked my profile umpteen number of times :( What's worse is that I didn't even make any changes....
I have screenshot that i sent to OINP already stating my issue. Somehow i have to convince them :( But so sad for you that even without made any changes, the profile changed with processing status. Its life defining moment, hope CIC and Ontario handle this with that much care.

amhbala

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
My CIC details section status changed from processing update to updated after 3 days. But the profile is still not accessible as the action section is empty. Did any body got the status as updated from processing update earlier, if so can you please tell me that when we can get the profile accessible.

7fish

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March-14-2017
amhbala said:
My CIC details section status changed from processing update to updated after 3 days. But the profile is still not accessible as the action section is empty. Did any body got the status as updated from processing update earlier, if so can you please tell me that when we can get the profile accessible.
Me too.. my profile changed to updated as well.. I think they are fixing it now. Should be change to submitted soon.

Finger crossed

magicvinu

Aug 11, 2015
Hello Folks,

You need to create a new profile if you are facing issue with a current one. If you are not able to withdraw the current profile then create a new one.
i.e., create a NEW LOGIN ID by using a new user name and password.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

PLEASE CLEAR THE BROWSER CACHE(USE CTRL + SHIFT + DEL) OTHERWISE YOU WILL HAVE SAME PROBLEM..This is based on my experience.

It takes few minutes to show the new score. No need to register in JOB Bank this time.

Artorius

Jun 19, 2015
Got an email this morning from CIC:
Dear Client,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have verified the information provided and can confirm that your Application/profile status has been updated in your Express Entry profile.

Please visit our website to see how long it may take to process your application or the online Help Centre for more information. You can search by typing keywords.

But there is no effect in the profile. Does anyone have the same issue still

cjsinngh

Nov 27, 2016
I created a new profile using different email address. This issue was quite frustrating. well.. I am all set for 30th november now!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

salmanali203

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 jan 2017
Med's Done....
Med Passed 16 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
cjsinngh said:
I created a new profile using different email address. This issue was quite frustrating. well.. I am all set for 30th november now!! 8) 8) 8) 8)
Can we use the same job bank profile to activate new EE profile.

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
Hello folks,
My Express Entry profile was under "Processing Change" since Nov. 19, 2016.
(I had transmitted my profile without making any changes, I was not aware of the new questions back then)
I had raised a ticket by reporting this technical issue to IRCC.

This afternoon I checked again and I was able to access my Express Entry profile, so I modified the Education section and transmitted an updated profile.
Hoping to gain additional points within next 24 hours.

Good Luck to all of us!!

salmanali203

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 jan 2017
Med's Done....
Med Passed 16 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
my processing update status just turned to submitted. My profile is ok now.

tormentor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My goodness. Mine changed to Submitted finally after 9 days!! Points have been updated too, so all seems good to go for Wednesday. Fingers crossed!