+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody still having "Processing Update" status after updating profile?

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
amhbala said:
Oh, How long you are waiting for your changes get reflected. For me, one more problem is that i couldn't verify whether i got the additional 600 points due to the nomination acceptance. While waiting for the additional points, i submitted one of the changes without any necessity ( Added one secondary school diploma education credential which doesn't have any impact to the score) which caused the profile itself not accessible now. Thinking i am screwed up myself doing that update.
My case is a bit different. I woke up couple of days ago to see that the study and languages section required to be transmitted ( I think this happened with people who had two or more degree / diploma equivalency )
I tried to transmit for over a day and finally when I was able to do so and got that congratulations message, right after that it got stuck on processing update.
Its like that till now and a friend who had the exactly same situation has a profile which is working fine now.

salmanali203

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 jan 2017
Med's Done....
Med Passed 16 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
Mine is still Processing update. today is 6th day.

7fish

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March-14-2017
amhbala said:
Oh, How long you are waiting for your changes get reflected. For me, one more problem is that i couldn't verify whether i got the additional 600 points due to the nomination acceptance. While waiting for the additional points, i submitted one of the changes without any necessity ( Added one secondary school diploma education credential which doesn't have any impact to the score) which caused the profile itself not accessible now. Thinking i am screwed up myself doing that update.
me too.. I submitted one of the changes without any necessity too... I basically are waiting for next week's draw now, but now I can not even get access to it.
and my profile expired dec 3... :( :( :( :( :( :(

janasj

Oct 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
7 days and 2 hours...still in Processing Update state.
logged a report in CIC site, no response yet.

Mazher Ahmed

Jul 17, 2014
Hi all

I have updated my Canadian education, and my profile status is submitted, but I haven't got additional 30 points.My question is what is the normal profile status ( submitted or Transmitted), Second i haven't got an email from CIC that normally comes 24 hours after updating your profile is it normal, need your suggestion and advice.?

Thanks

salmanali203

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 jan 2017
Med's Done....
Med Passed 16 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
Is cic doing anything... their online application is so screwed. People can not pay and submit... profiles are stuck.

WP_Jun13

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everyone who is facing technical issues while updating the profile for additional points, I strongly suggest to withdraw and create a new profile.

I too faced technical issues (different on different days as I was continuously trying to change and resubmit to get the points). I reported to issue and received a response which was not helpful. The response was so generic and not addressing any issue (I was not able to submit the change as I didn't see the continue button. but earlier I did submit couple of times with my updates but no additional points reflected for days).

Finally I did withdraw my profile and create new one. Within 24 hours the additional points reflected and profile is also active.

cjsinngh

Nov 27, 2016
8th day and still counting. What a major screw up by cic. Nexy draw is wednesday 30th November. I am losing my patience now. Technical issue wss reported by me but no action has been taken.

tormentor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WP_Jun13 said:
Everyone who is facing technical issues while updating the profile for additional points, I strongly suggest to withdraw and create a new profile.
When profiles are stuck in processing update, there is no way to withdraw that profile.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Vik86 said:
Its been excatly one week now profile stuck in precessing update. Anybody had a luck??
Withdraw it and make a new profile.

janasj

Oct 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Withdraw it and make a new profile.
cannot withdraw when the application in "Processing Update" status. It doesnt give any option...