+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any update after PEI EE PNP from submission online!!!

Michau

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nobody knows what happens now because there is no official guide on PEI PNP yet. My guess is that they are still evaluating potential candidates. Just reply to their email and wait.

I also have a new EE profile for OOPNP (applied on Tuesday). I think it's best not to tell them about it now, if they put up a formal application process, it will be time for this.

ANXIOUS1

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
I am 4162. I have received any response. I guess my NOC is not relevant at this time. I wish you guys good luck

manvin

Jun 15, 2015
Washington DC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
13-11-2015
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
24-09-2016
My NOC is 2174 and i also got the same mail from them. But i am already IN PROCESS with SINP. So i am lil confused on wat to do considering job opportunities for NOC2174 in both provinces. Any suggestions guys? :-[

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
manvin said:
My NOC is 2174 and i also got the same mail from them. But i am already IN PROCESS with SINP. So i am lil confused on wat to do considering job opportunities for NOC2174 in both provinces. Any suggestions guys? :-[
i think, if havent heard anythign from SINP may be u can apply...
if u were already accepted in SINP may be u can ignore... SK has better opportunities than PEI i guess....
and did u apply SINP express entry sub catogery?? when did u applied?

i too applied on Jun 9th.. but no response yet...

sureshr19

Jun 27, 2015
Hello,

Today I have received an email from <expressentry@gov.pe.ca> stating that they would need some additional information. Below is the subject line.

"Additional information requested from PEI Express Entry"

I had seen few of you have already received the mail. Does anyone replied to this email, If yes, can I get some pointers on how and what to reply?

Really appreciate your response.

Thank you.

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
sureshr19 said:
Hello,

Today I have received an email from <expressentry @ gov.pe.ca> stating that they would need some additional information. Below is the subject line.

"Additional information requested from PEI Express Entry"

I had seen few of you have already received the mail. Does anyone replied to this email, If yes, can I get some pointers on how and what to reply?

Really appreciate your response.

Thank you.
Hi Suresh,

Please may I know when did you submitted your PEI expression of interest? I am planning to send as well, just want to know the time frame of when they requested you to submit additional information.

Thank you.

fjd2011

sraj07

May 26, 2015
manvin ,

Am also like you . Got reply from PEI , But SINP thru EE is in process. So far no reply from SINP . App status is 'Received'

Oka,

I too applied to SINP on June 9 th . no email ,nothing

Michau

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know if everyone got the same email. My email contained a request for detailed work history - so the obvious answer to that is to send them my detailed work history. I plan to describe where I worked, what I did at which company, what skills I learned, what projects I worked on and so on.

Then they ask what potential employers I would like to work with. So here it is required to fire up Google and spend one or two days researching employers within your NOC and your area of expertise. This is something you will need to do anyway if you want to live and work in PEI, so why not do it now. I guess the employer list should match your work history and skills as close as possible, and not just be a random list of companies grabbed here and there from the Internet. I am doing this research right now, and with each potential employer I am going to write two or three sentences on how the business of this company matches my skill and expertise and why I think I would be a good candidate for employment there. This will show the PNP guys that you did your homework and you are serious about working in PEI (and you are serious about that, eh? :) )

nc190nik

Jul 9, 2015
sraj07 said:
Yes I also got email from then today that to submit a formal application .
Hi, sraj07. Did you receive email from PEI immigration office that offers you to submit a formal application? That's pretty odd as they don't have any instructions concerning PEI PNP EE formal application on their website

Michau

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
Yes I also got email from then today that to submit a formal application .
Can you share the details of the formal application, as their website does not contain this information?

I assume you got this request as a second email from them (the first being the same as everyone else got - to send detailed work history)?

sraj07

May 26, 2015
no what ia ma trying to say is I sent them EOI , and they then sent me an email asking to send work reference, etc... like what Michau said.

sorry guys for confusion .. I misunderstood ...

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Michau ,

you and me are in same boat ... did u reply to their email .
I did email yday them my resume , EOI , work ref letter .
But didn't mention anything about my job search .

so whatever email they sent asking for work reference docs is that not formal application ? I thought that is the formal one :)

Michau

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
so whatever email they sent asking for work reference docs is that not formal application ? I thought that is the formal one :)
No, it's still not a formal application. A formal application would include a form to fill and sign, payment for the application and so on. This is just another clarification email they need before they even determine how to run their nomination program. Consider it similar to to creating an EE profile - they ask you for different details and based on what you reply, they probably rank and filter candidates using some criteria, but it's still not an application yet.

Yes, I also replied to their email. Apart from my resume, I also included also a list of 5-6 companies I found i PEI which match my experience as close as possible.