+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any update after PEI EE PNP from submission online!!!

Michau

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI: I just received a response from PEI PNP (on Sunday 9AM :eek:). They wrote that they are "not interested at this time" in my application.

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Michau said:
I don't know if everyone got the same email. My email contained a request for detailed work history - so the obvious answer to that is to send them my detailed work history. I plan to describe where I worked, what I did at which company, what skills I learned, what projects I worked on and so on.

Then they ask what potential employers I would like to work with. So here it is required to fire up Google and spend one or two days researching employers within your NOC and your area of expertise. This is something you will need to do anyway if you want to live and work in PEI, so why not do it now. I guess the employer list should match your work history and skills as close as possible, and not just be a random list of companies grabbed here and there from the Internet. I am doing this research right now, and with each potential employer I am going to write two or three sentences on how the business of this company matches my skill and expertise and why I think I would be a good candidate for employment there. This will show the PNP guys that you did your homework and you are serious about working in PEI (and you are serious about that, eh? :) )
Can u share ur NOC?

namenotfound

Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2015
Nomination.....
28-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
Good morning,

Thank you for your interest and the additional information you provided. At this time the PEI PNP Express Entry program is not interested.

Regards,

Office of Immigration
94 Euston Street,
Charlottetown, PE C1A 1W4

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Hi Guys ,

Any updates on PEI ? I sent the work reference details as they requested some two weeks back .. After that no reply from them .
But there is another guy I know who got formally invited to submit an application to PEI -- Provided 3 forms to fill

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
sraj07 said:
Hi Guys ,

Any updates on PEI ? I sent the work reference details as they requested some two weeks back .. After that no reply from them .
But there is another guy I know who got formally invited to submit an application to PEI -- Provided 3 forms to fill
Do you know that guy's NOC ?

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
Hi, I have also applyed in March 24, but no any reply yet.
What do you think did I send the PDF too late ?

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Liliiiiii ,

You are not late , infact I submitted my eoi to pei only mid Jun and they responded me in 2 weeks

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
sraj07 said:
Liliiiiii ,

You are not late , infact I submitted my eoi to pei only mid Jun and they responded me in 2 weeks
[/quote,

Wooooow. Great. What is your Noc??? Mine is 1123.

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
sraj07 said:
that guy is 2174
very strange! some 2174 people has been rejected and some other invited; seems they are looking for something more than NOC.
However, the process seems arcane.

Karunshinu

Jun 16, 2015
Hii guys, i also got the same mail as you guys and They ask me to sent work history. Its two weeks now no reply from pei :(