+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any update after PEI EE PNP from submission online!!!

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gur1122 said:
Hi, it should be fine, I sent my application as well and it just gave me the pdf attachments size issue, once I reduced that, it worked. You would not receive the response right away, they might get back to you in a day or two. if not, you can follow up with them a few days later.
Ok. Thank you,
I will follow up on Monday.

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Any one got reply after submitting all forms and documents?

A_pant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
I sent all my documents and forms on 31 july...and still waiting for their response

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
I sent mine on 30th July and no response for me too

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
Today I received an email to submit a formal applications with some forms required. I have never been to Canada so need help from you guys how to go about the ‘Detailed Settlement Plan’ . I don’t have any family there and no idea about the place at all but I am prepared to go!.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
A_pant---- Did u submit u r formal application to PEI on July 31 ? If yes , then u should get answer by this time buddy .

JonesM -- Congrats on u r ITA from PEI . Whats u r NOC ? . Detail settlement plan means u need to write what all u will do to settle in PEI . Think like this u r asked to go to a new place and live . What all u do ? what u consider ? research online abt pei...

Every settlement plan is unique . So u NEVER get a plan from others . They can find if it is copied or not . Write in u r own words . Ofcourse u can google to see what all are there in PEI . Make an impressive plan.

A_pant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Yes I sent my formal application on 31st july ....still waiting for their response

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
A_pant---- Did u submit u r formal application to PEI on July 31 ? If yes , then u should get answer by this time buddy .

JonesM -- Congrats on u r ITA from PEI . Whats u r NOC ? . Detail settlement plan means u need to write what all u will do to settle in PEI . Think like this u r asked to go to a new place and live . What all u do ? what u consider ? research online abt pei...

Every settlement plan is unique . So u NEVER get a plan from others . They can find if it is copied or not . Write in u r own words . Ofcourse u can google to see what all are there in PEI . Make an impressive plan.
Hi sraj07, thank you mate! i just need an outline or draft how the settlement plan look like. Is it a handwritten letter, how long. I will not copy a single word, just want to see what it looks like. cheers.

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:

Dear all + (sraj07 ;D ),

I have sent the express of interest email to PEI. Later I received an email requesting to apply formally with some forms :
"The Province would like to invite you to submit a formal application to enable us to evaluate if you would be a suitable candidate for our program."

My questions:
1- Is this good news or progress in my application?
2- Regarding the Settlement Plan, is there a form or I can do it using Word of PDF.

Regards

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife is the main applicant and we sent an EOI to PEI on July 21, and we haven`t heard back from them so far.

She`s NOC 2175 and we`ve been living in T.O for a while. Fingers crossed and good luck everybody! :D :D

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Hello Frnds

My NOC is 2171.

Got the mail on 28 aug to send my resume and I have sent my resume and Cover letter on same day, but still no reply from them

Can anybody please suggest and does anybody is in same situation ??

I am lying at CRS=382 so despartately waiting for PNP nomination from PEI to bump up my score by 600

please help

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Hello friends

After sending formal application to PEI, today i received an email asking for express entry profile number and job validation code

any idea , what does it mean?

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
If you are invited by PEI to apply..
update your details in
PEI PNP 2016 - Master spreadsheet

Add your details here: http://tinyurl.com/PEI-PNP-group

After you add your details, Here you can check it:
Link to spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/PEI-PNP-Spreadsheet