16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Hi Everyone,

I need some clarification as regards medicals.

For FSW(Outland) medical category is non-EDE family right?

As a family can we have our medicals done on different date?say a week apart.

Do we need EE profile no for upfront medicals since i don't have UCI no?just wondering how CIC will trace our report.

The report we will be given to upload will it look like a form?

Thanks

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
jpv2212 said:
@bayparc

You didn't write anything.

What were you trying to say?
Sorry JPV.
I wanted to say thank you for your idea but I guess I was too sleepy to realise I wasn't typing anything. Cheers

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Realme said:
Hi Everyone,

I need some clarification as regards medicals.

For FSW(Outland) medical category is non-EDE family right?

As a family can we have our medicals done on different date?say a week apart.

Do we need EE profile no for upfront medicals since i don't have UCI no?just wondering how CIC will trace our report.

The report we will be given to upload will it look like a form?

Thanks
Yes, the category is 'Non-EDE, Worker'

Medicals can be done on any days, but if you get your PR visa, then the expiry date of visa will be that of the medicals (i.e. 1 year from the medicals date)

If you are going for upfront medicals, you will not need your EE profile number. In fact, DO NOT GIVE YOUR EE PROFILE NUMBER TO ANYONE!!
All you need is take an appointment at the hospital, they will guide you which documents you will need.
Generally, you have to take with you passport, fees and previous medical reports if any. I had brought with me my ITA, but no one cared about whether I got ITA or not.

After your medicals are done, they will give you a printed copy of your acknowledgement receipt stating you have done your medicals.
On the top right portion, you will see UMI number. IRCC will check your medicals in respect of this UMI number.
When you file your eAPR, you just upload the scanned copy of this acknowledgement receipt. That's it.

You are good to go.

djsonic

Aug 19, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I am making my express entry profile and ran into a problem.

My ICAS ECA assessment is as follows:

Comparable level in Ontario : Post Bachelors Diploma

When i match the results of my ICAS, ECA report with the information given on the CIC official website it falls under Two or more certificate, diplomas or degrees. However, there is no option for Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees in the drop down menu when filling out the study section of the Express Entry Profile. (Please see attached screenshot for more clarification). Would be able to tell me which of the categories would best fit my credentials from the list below?

-Professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession
-Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
-Two-year degree, diploma or certificate from a program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
-One-year degree, diploma or certificate from a program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

I have completed two UK degrees (BSc from Northumbria and CIMA - UK). I did both of these qualifications in Sri Lanka and was awarded by the respective UK institutes. However, when applying for ECA I accidently selected the country of education as UK and ive got my ECA report stating the country of education as UK as all transcripts were sent from UK.

My question is, when I create my EE profile, under the 'Education' section, do I select 'Country of Education' as Sri Lanka or UK. If I do select UK as per my ECA report would it be an issue as I have never been to the UK and will it create a contradiction when updated my travel history?

Your advice is highly valued

mohitbector

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Haryana
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
06-03-2019
i am at 403 and expect to get ITA. but in may 2017 i will get married, and want to take my wife along with me!!
does she have to give IELTS exam too or can she accompany me as she will be my wife.

Malukushal

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Hello guys!

Would appreciate if someone could tell me about medical. Do we receive a letter for medical or we can get it done without any letter if we have received ITA. I have received ITA but my consultant is saying I should wait for the letter to get medical done! I am confused :(

Plz help

Thanks

groveranuj

May 20, 2015
HI,

I have submitted the final application, Paid the Visa & RPR fee as well.

What next? Is it only the anxious wait that we have to go through ? or there's a way to track the application status?

I want to know approx timelines, how long it takes to get a reply, if anyone can guide.

Also, what happens with the medicals we had got done previously, Do we get to know the status of it?

Will appreciate any guidance. thanks.

Cheers / Thanks,
Anuj.

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Hi Guys,
This is what I have written for my LOE and if its okay I intend to modify it for all other LOE's I intend to write as part of my PR application. I will be grateful if anyone could tell me if this is okay or help me edit as required. Thanks

Dear Sir/Madam,
Explanation for Visa rejection in Canada & United Kingdom
I applied for a visitor’s visa to the United Kingdom in (period) and my application was rejected due to incomplete document. As shown in my travel history I have visited on various occasions, studied and lived the United Kingdom after this rejection without any constraints.
I have also applied to visit Canada in 2013 after I finished my MSc degree in the United Kingdom but my visa was rejected.

Yours Sincerely,

Jain1982

Apr 22, 2017
Hi Guys,

Request for Guidance. I am about to fill Express Entry Profile as an Primary Applicant. Education details are as follows:

(a) Masters in 2009 (US) - ECA completed from WES - Masters. Claiming points for Masters. Bachelor of Tech. 2004 -India -NO ECA.
Should I mention Bachelors degree with NO ECA. Should I also mention Secondary School degrees with NO ECA.

(b)Wife - Dependent - PHD (India) -2012 - ECA completed from WES - Claiming Points for PHD. MSC and BSC in 2004 and 2006 respectively. However, NO ECA for Masters and Bachelors degrees. Should I mention Bachelors & Masters degree with NO ECA in EE profile. Should I also mention Secondary School degree with NO ECA.

Please help

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Malukushal said:
Hello guys!

Would appreciate if someone could tell me about medical. Do we receive a letter for medical or we can get it done without any letter if we have received ITA. I have received ITA but my consultant is saying I should wait for the letter to get medical done! I am confused :(

Plz help

Thanks
Yes, you can get your medicals done UPFRONT, i.e. without any request letter from IRCC. Almost everyone now does this only.

You can simply take an appointment at a panelled hospital approved by IRCC, and take necessary documents with you. Your hospital knows everything about the whole procedure. Simply call there and get all info from there.

I'd advise you to do your medicals as a AT LAST STEP, once all your other documents are ready and you are ready to submit your eAPR after your ITA. The reason is that the validity of your PR visa will be one year of your medicals date or the expiry date of your passport, whichever is earlier. So, do your medicals at last to buy you maximum time for your visa validity.

Hope it helps.

sam_vir

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Friends ,

when it says First Name(s) it is asking for ‘first and middle name’. I forgot to put in my middle name in my whole profile (EE profile before ITA), however, and it's a locked field now; if I can't edit pre-ITA form now, in POST ITA form i have update my first name as 'First name middle name' using Modify family information, I can see its updated first name in Post ITA form, But it did not updated in Pre-ITA form .
will it create any problem? how do i deal with this situation? appreciate your help

maver

Apr 27, 2017
Hello,

I'm uploading my documents and have a few questions:

1. I have one current and two expired passports. Most of my travel stamps are on the expired ones. In what order should I upload them?

2. Should I scan the empty pages too?

3. My wife is a PhD student in the US. Should I upload her Form I-20 (“Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status) as well?

Thanks in advance