+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
sam_vir said:
Hi Friends ,

when it says First Name(s) it is asking for ‘first and middle name’. I forgot to put in my middle name in my whole profile (EE profile before ITA), however, and it's a locked field now; if I can't edit pre-ITA form now, in POST ITA form i have update my first name as 'First name middle name' using Modify family information, I can see its updated first name in Post ITA form, But it did not updated in Pre-ITA form .
will it create any problem? how do i deal with this situation? appreciate your help
Once you get an ITA, then you will have an option regarding "Modify family info".
There you will be able to edit any of your info.

No worries at present. Edit it once you get ITA

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
maver said:
Hello,

I'm uploading my documents and have a few questions:

1. I have one current and two expired passports. Most of my travel stamps are on the expired ones. In what order should I upload them?

2. Should I scan the empty pages too?

3. My wife is a PhD student in the US. Should I upload her Form I-20 (“Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status) as well?

Thanks in advance
1) You can upload them in any order you wish. I'd prefer NEW passport first, then previous one.

2) No need to upload empty pages without ANY markings.
i.e. you have to upload the pages of your bio-data, visa stamping, or any other marking.

3) I've no idea regarding this.

sam_vir

Apr 27, 2017
HI JPV ,
I got the ITA , i have updated the information using 'Modify family information' , but my worry is there would be discrepancy in first name information provided pre-ITA form (information provided while creating profile) and in POST ITA form.
how should i deal with this? shall i need to provide one and same person affidavit and explain it in LOE

Thanks in advance!

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
sam_vir said:
HI JPV ,
I got the ITA , i have updated the information using 'Modify family information' , but my worry is there would be discrepancy in first name information provided pre-ITA form (information provided while creating profile) and in POST ITA form.
how should i deal with this? shall i need to provide one and same person affidavit and explain it in LOE

Thanks in advance!
IMO, an LoE would be fine. Just describe your situation in LoE and explain it why it happened.

You should be good to go.

Since you have not CHANGED your name, you would not require to make an affidavit.

Hope it helps.
+1 would be appreciated! :)

Coco7

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Hi!

I'Ve just submitted a profile to express entry, I graduated 2 years ago from a private institution in Vancouver (Vancouver Institute of Arts) , my program was a 1 year diploma. A few months ago I was told by an immigration consultant that diplomas from Canadians private institutions were not eligible to get the 15 extra points you get under the new system, but when I filled my profile I was given the extra 15 points, even though I specified that it was not from a public Institution.
has anyone here gotten those extra points as well? I'm a little bit concerned that my application might be rejected if my diploma is not valid.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I have a question regarding employment section. How should a person include their Professional Experience under Experience Section? For instance an auditor who worked for a same company but held different positions from Junior, Semi-Senior, Senior, Supervisor and Manager. Will they have to add only 1 Employment record or they have to add record for every position held?

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi everyone. Does anybody here have a standard format of experience letter?
For proof of funds should I get bank statements from my main bank or all other bank accounts? Are they going to ask where did I get my funds from because I only make deposits to my main bank from the salary bank account?

Aqeel_Ahmed

Apr 29, 2017
Dear all,

I have worked as an Asst Prof at university level for 4 years, but my highest qualification is a Masters degree. Can I apply under the NOC 4011?

Many thanks,

Aqeel

VARDHINI

Apr 13, 2017
Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Hi all,

I am new to this forum too..
Thanks to all ppl u r helping.. to solve the mystery of going to Canada through EE..

I have a question..
my NOC code is 2173. I did my masters and i have around 5 years of IT exp... actually i have a employer who is ready to provide me a job offer but he says he would get me a LMIA after getting a PR..

so.. as of now i have IELTS score of L8 R6.5 W7 S7 guess in CLB 9 and my (to be) CRS score comes around 389.. so if I accept that job offer i may get 50 pts..
The point is i need some clarification whether to accept it or not coz it does not have a LMIA.. please help me out here..

VARDHINI

Apr 13, 2017
VARDHINI said:
Hi all,

I am new to this forum too..
Thanks to all ppl u r helping.. to solve the mystery of going to Canada through EE..

I have a question..
my NOC code is 2173. I did my masters and i have around 5 years of IT exp... actually i have a employer who is ready to provide me a job offer but he says he would get me a LMIA after getting a PR..

so.. as of now i have IELTS score of L8 R6.5 W7 S7 guess in CLB 9 and my (to be) CRS score comes around 389.. so if I accept that job offer i may get 50 pts..
The point is i need some clarification whether to accept it or not coz it does not have a LMIA.. please help me out here..

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
dear all
I am planning to apply for CANADIAN immigration. I am a Telecom professional having 7 yrs of experice with a degree in Computer engineering. When i look for NOC codes i dont see any suitable NOC code for telecom profession its either skill level 0 or skill level B.

Does it mean that i will not able to apply for Canada.

Suggestions/ Guidance is welcome .Looking forward to hear from you all.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
bossofbees said:
Hi everyone. Does anybody here have a standard format of experience letter?
For proof of funds should I get bank statements from my main bank or all other bank accounts? Are they going to ask where did I get my funds from because I only make deposits to my main bank from the salary bank account?
Here you go my friend..

Format for work experience letter

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/format-for-work-experience-certificate-t487387.0.html;msg5959302#msg5959302

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi,

i got invited to apply, i fill up all forms n gathered all documents, but after filling up the form when i click continue application, i am not able to go to upload window. it shows me error,saying online services are down now. i have been seeing this option for last 6 days. What to do. I reported this to online technical issue tab but still didn't get any reply yet. ha anybody faced this kind of error?

please help what to do?

Apr 29, 2017
hi,

I would like to know whether it is practically possible to arrange job offer from outside Canada? Is there anyone who has been able to arrange job offer from outside Canada? Kindly guide on this.

Thanks

eee25

Apr 29, 2017
Asking for help here as well. I'm a dentist with NOC 3113, and my profile gets marked ineligible. This has happened twice now. Please advise!

Age - 29
Status - single
no relatives

ECA done

IELTS - 8.5 / 9 / 8 / 8.5

3+ year work experience - 48 hours per week

Funds - I entered 12,164 as mentioned in the guide-table (could this be the problem?)

Got an option to select "Canadian certificate of qualification" - selected no (NDEB exams not completed yet)

Can anyone guide about what I might have done wrong?