+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Sudhar25

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Sudhar25 said:
Hi friends!

My CRS is 352 as a couple applicant, whereas it is 376 as single applicant.

My question is if I get lucky with a job offer (NOC2132: Mechanical engineer/Automobile engineer) - gives me 50pts OR if i get a nomination from any other province - gives me 600pts, shall I include my spouse into the EE profile? till then i will try my luck as a single applicant?

Will this work out? Because my spouse and myself are OK with either option. If she gets a PR along with me its a bonus for us. If not I shall move first and bring her through spouse sponsorship.

Could anyone help me with this? I need to create my EE profile today?

Urgent.

Thanking in anticipation.
Anyone out there with help? :(

babilon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
vishalg said:
you would have to request CIC for extension giving a valid reason else they will not entertain your​ request. If they accept your request, then they can either extend your medical or ask you to resubmit the medicals.
Option 2 is feasible
You land within your deadline. Stay in Canada, get your PR card and leave for US and then come back. Your wife is also a PR, she can stay in Canada with or without you as long as she is a valid PR.
If you have to leave within a few days then you need to ask your spouse to courier you your PR card before you enter in Canada else you will need to get a travel document from local embassy in US ( which is also a lot of effort)
Vishalq,

Thank you very much for your response. You re great !!! +1
Just a quick question: What do you mean by "travel document"? With my PR card, can't I just pass the border? By the way, I'm not a US citizen and Canada requires visa from my home country.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Sudhar25 said:
Anyone out there with help? :(
As far as I know, you must include your spouse details when you create your profile, even if spouse is not coming with you when you land. However, seniors might suggest you well in this regards.

Also, to get a job when you are in your home-country is like a hard task. It's very rare nowadays, if not impossible.

I'd suggest you should improve your IELTS score, both of them, since LRWS 8777 score of principal applicant will literally boost your CRS.

Give me +1 if it helped.

svpatel

Apr 23, 2017
I m from india, I have overall 6.5 band in IELTS where reading 5.5, writing 6 , speaking 6 and listening 7.5.

Do i eliginle for Express entry ?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
svpatel said:
I m from india, I have overall 6.5 band in IELTS where reading 5.5, writing 6 , speaking 6 and listening 7.5.

You need 6 in all sections to be eligible for FSW through Express Entry.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
svpatel said:

Seeing your scores (LWS) it seems that your English skills are good enough. You just need to sharpen your axe now!

R 5.5 means you were lost somewhere during exam, so gave too many wrong answers. but doing more practise tests, you would score higher for sure.

Try a bit harder next time, and re-take the test.

All the best.

Sudhar25

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
jpv2212 said:
As far as I know, you must include your spouse details when you create your profile, even if spouse is not coming with you when you land. However, seniors might suggest you well in this regards.

Also, to get a job when you are in your home-country is like a hard task. It's very rare nowadays, if not impossible.

I'd suggest you should improve your IELTS score, both of them, since LRWS 8777 score of principal applicant will literally boost your CRS.

Give me +1 if it helped.
Thank u v much for Ur help. Of course I ll be retaking IELTS but meanwhile, as CRS is dipping now I need to know whether it's possible to add my spouse as accompaniant AFTER getting any nomination from a province. Till then I could wait as SINGLE applicant for next few months.

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
HI

my crs is 400, and now with research i am now applying for work permit, a short duration of 3 months. Will i be able to use this to improve my score? may be get 50 points for the employment offer?
Thanks for helping!

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
zainab.p said:
HI

my crs is 400, and now with research i am now applying for work permit, a short duration of 3 months. Will i be able to use this to improve my score? may be get 50 points for the employment offer?
Thanks for helping!
Your job offer must be for minimum of one year duration. Otherwise you will not be able to get points.

See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Hello all,

I am new here. My CRS point is 389 and I was losing hope that I won't get a call at all. Do I need to open a separate account for OINP or the EE will do? I did choose Ontario as one of my preferred destinations. Kindly clarify.

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
Saj_immigration said:
Hello all,

I am new here. My CRS point is 389 and I was losing hope that I won't get a call at all. Do I need to open a separate account for OINP or the EE will do? I did choose Ontario as one of my preferred destinations. Kindly clarify.
In express entry, you are asked consent to share your information to Ontario and British Columbia. If you had answered it YES. you might have chance for OINP.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
babilon said:
Vishalq,

Thank you very much for your response. You re great !!! +1
Just a quick question: What do you mean by "travel document"? With my PR card, can't I just pass the border? By the way, I'm not a US citizen and Canada requires visa from my home country.
what I meant was, if you leave Canada ( as sometimes it takes around 2 months after landing) before getting your PR card then you would need the travel document to get back to Canada.

babilon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
My wife has a salary account but it is a joint account with her sister. Her sister never uses it but still has her name on the account. Do we need to get a self-deceleration letter from her?

Also, can someone give a template for a self-deceleration letter?

Thank you

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
My lawyer just sent me the details of the recently created EE profile of mine. Why does my EE profile details show "Not met" against the criteria of PNP? The only criteria met is that of FSW? Does it mean I have to apply for provincial nominee program such as OINP seperately in order to receive their nomination? I thought being in EE pool shall suffice to be nominated by OINP. Please advise. Thanks you.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
babilon said:
My wife has a salary account but it is a joint account with her sister. Her sister never uses it but still has her name on the account. Do we need to get a self-deceleration letter from her?

Also, can someone give a template for a self-deceleration letter?

Thank you
Joint account with siblings and parents is not allowed. Visit the bank and change the ownership to your wife only. Once that happens, your wife will be the legal owner of the account and the funds in it.