+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Shivanker said:
Hi guys

I have been waiting for my ECA for more than 2 months now. actually I have applied for both WES and IQAS. hoping to get either one of them by the first week of May. if I do get it my CRS would be 449.

I know the cutoff points are going down quite rapidly. however, I'm just curios to know the possibility of CIC increasing the cutoff in May. what are the chances?

If the experts can give a calculated or assumptions based prediction would be great. thanks!!
With 449 CRS, you do not need to worry about getting an ITA.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
babilon said:
Hi all,

I'm going to get a letter from my bank as a proof of fund but before that I need some clarifications:

1. Should the bank letter indicate the last 6 months' balance in detail for each month? or just the current balance?
current balance along with last 6 months averages
2. If not, should I attach all the bank statements of the last six months to my application?
if averages are not mentioned then get a stamped and signed statement
3. I am the primary applicant. I have a joint account with my wife and my wife has her own. Right now, our joint account does not enough money (we bought a car). We were thinking to show both accounts as a proof of fund but my wife's bank statement will show her name only. Do you think that will be OK?
you can show both accounts. Spouse's funds can be used for POF. Get a declaration from your wife that she allows you to utilize the funds for immigration purpose and she will be accompanying you upon receiving the COPR
4. I have a retirement fund (stock index fund) at Vanguard. There I have enough money. Can I show it as a proof of fund?
No idea about this. Check with someone who has shown this in past
Thank you

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
baaboo2u said:
Hi Guys,

I have a query here. I have updated my EE profile with spouse ECA as 'Yes' Last week and got ITA yesterday Apr 19th.
I am anticipating my Spouse ECA by next week.
Since the PR application submission time is 90 days from today, I can update my spouse ECA details once received it.

Can anyone confirm, if the ECA issued date should be earlier than ITA date or PR submission date?
Will this be taken into account and any chance for rejection
I am in the confused state whether to accept or decline the ITA.

your suggestion is most welcome!!
decline the ITA this could lead to a rejection. ECA date in your application should match with the one mentioned in their report

NRY

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Maverick28 said:
Hi Mav,
Request you reply to the below question and help me out:

It's about PCC. I stayed for a year in the Netherlands. However, the following is copied from CIC website:

"How to Get a Police Certificate – The Netherlands
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must provide that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate"

The link is : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/netherlands.asp

My understanding of this in simple words is : I need not to get the PCC from Netherlands and upload it as part of application submission for PR. But submit them a self declaration saying - “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”. In addition to that, I will submit my Indian PCC.
While evaluating my application, if the application is found to be complete on all aspects, then the visa officer will send me a letter asking for PCC from Netherlands. Then I will request the respective Municipality in the Netherlands to issue PCC sending the letter received from the visa officer.

Question: Is my above understanding of the process correct? Please confirm.

Thanks in advance
NRY

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
NRY said:
Hi Mav,
Request you reply to the below question and help me out:

It's about PCC. I stayed for a year in the Netherlands. However, the following is copied from CIC website:

"How to Get a Police Certificate – The Netherlands
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must provide that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate"

The link is : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/netherlands.asp

My understanding of this in simple words is : I need not to get the PCC from Netherlands and upload it as part of application submission for PR. But submit them a self declaration saying - “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”. In addition to that, I will submit my Indian PCC.
While evaluating my application, if the application is found to be complete on all aspects, then the visa officer will send me a letter asking for PCC from Netherlands. Then I will request the respective Municipality in the Netherlands to issue PCC sending the letter received from the visa officer.

Question: Is my above understanding of the process correct? Please confirm.

Thanks in advance
NRY
You are correct.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi ALL,

I have transferred my credit from one university to the second one from where I have completed my Bachelor's. So can you pls let me know whether it should be Okay for me to submit the below docs to WES only for ECA ? or it might get rejected ?

>. attested photo copy of original certificate from 2nd university.

>. attested version of the transcript with the subjects & their grades I received from 2nd university.

>. lists of the subjects in my transcript that my 2nd university have waived from my first university. but only names are included not their grades.

>. Completed Academic record request form

I have only completed the first year in my 1st university & after that transferred my credit.

If anyone can reply, it will be so helpful for me, thank you..

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverick28 said:
with the current trend, YES. but ill be getting my ECA only during the second or third week of May. so I'm wondering whether the cutoff would increase. given the fact that CIC is quit unpredictable I'm pretty worried

babilon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Hello all,
Do we have to move to Canada as soon as we get our Confirmation of Permanent Residence? Do they give some time to move?
Thanks

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
babilon said:
Hello all,
Do we have to move to Canada as soon as we get our Confirmation of Permanent Residence? Do they give some time to move?
Thanks
You have to land before your COPR expires. But your medicals should be valid too. If your medicals expire before that, you need to do it again.

g99

May 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors, can someone please tell ,Is below profile eligible for EE -
IELTS 6.5, 6.5 ,6.5 & 6 in reading
Experience in IT-5.5 years , Stream- QA NOC-2171
Btech for 4 years in India , job in MNC from beginning of career. No gaps in education or work experience.

Thanks in advance.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
g99 said:
Hi seniors, can someone please tell ,Is below profile eligible for EE -
IELTS 6.5, 6.5 ,6.5 & 6 in reading
Experience in IT-5.5 years , Stream- QA NOC-2171
Btech for 4 years in India , job in MNC from beginning of career. No gaps in education or work experience.

Thanks in advance.
Did you try the tool? http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

It looks eligible. Do you have an ECA? Also, you should think about giving IELTS again to improve your score.

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Hey I'm just worried there's something wrong with my application when I emailed them I got it was still being processed in nova Scota which seems unusual that it would still be there? Time like below background check not applicable for over 6 weeks no movement on file I ordered gcms notes last week but will take a while to come is there still much Chance of rejection at this stage just a bit worried.

CanadaExpress

Apr 21, 2017
Hello All,

I have already completed and submitted eAPR (PNP outland Express Entry). Now I have received an employment offer (LMIA based) from same province and same main NOC. My query is

1. Is applying for LMIA based Work Permit OK while PR process is going on ?

2. Do I need to update IRCC / CIC about applying for WP ? Should I use CSE to provide WP applicataion related activity information or LMIA number ?

Would really appreciate help on this.
Thanks! :)

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
I have studied in Canada for two years. Do I need police report from Canada as well or does CIC only require the PCC from foreign countries ? Im not residing in Canada, currently.