+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
I made a profile with non-accompanying spouse/kid and got ITA in March. But now due to some personal reasons I want to take my family with me. My wife got IELTS and ECA results after my ITA date. I need advice with respect to following options...

-- Accept this ITA and add wife IELTS and ECA and sumbit eAPR and HOPE for acceptance

-- Without declining this ITA, can I make another profile with accompanying spouse & kid and wait for ITA? And when I get ITA for 2nd profile, I will delete the 1st one

-- Or should I decline this ITA and HOPE that scores will remain low and get ITA in April or May draws?

My CRS without wife is 438
M CRS with wife is 437

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
BillHyatt said:
Are we required to upload Travel History in the application? If yes then what is the process?
You have to mention all your international travels outside your home country and country of residence in the travel history section. This section is present in your Permanent Residence Application which you get post-ITA.

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Hello everyone,

I have applied for NOC 0125, are NOC 0 codes matched for current salary being drawn with equivalent level in Canada?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Iampositive said:
Hello everyone,

I have applied for NOC 0125, are NOC 0 codes matched for current salary being drawn with equivalent level in Canada?
salary scales can vary. Important part is that you were paid while performing your duties.

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
vishalg said:
salary scales can vary. Important part is that you were paid while performing your duties.
Hi Vishal,

I am having sleepless nights thinking I might have entered the wrong code.

My job duties are:

Client Servicing: Understand client requirements and builds relationships. Take initiatives and proactively suggest solutions to delight the customer and improve revenue / relationship
- Streamline the process, suggest improvements to the client and take the process to the next level (make it better)

Project Management:
- Ensuring productivity, quality & TAT is maintained for all assignments
- Some work might take extra time depending upon the complexity but there should be sound reasoning for that; should be communicated and discussed with the client well in advance
- Ability to multi task and prioritize projects/deliverables effectively

Client Communication:
- Client communication should be proactive rather than reactive; communication should clearly highlight all key points
- Handling various situations (critical and non-critical) arising during client communication with confidence and ease

I am working as a Deputy Manager - Operation, in a business process management firm. I have applied under NOC 0125, do you think the above job duties justify my claim.

minhieu1806

Star Member
May 14, 2016
vishalg said:

hi guys,
i just got some inputs on my letter of employment to be below. Can you see if this is still a good match for NOC 2282? Inputs are greatly appreciated from all!

 Provide technical support to the master agreement setup in SAP applications and MyKMBS website
 Resolve helpdesk tickets related to SAP system errors, pricing setup and order generation issues
 Consult SAP customer master manuals to research and resolve contract setup and billing errors
 Monitor master agreement support mailbox and resolve issues related to customer master data
 Communicate and assist customers in troubleshooting technical issues with MyKMBS website
 Reproduce and log network-related problems with MyKMBS website reported by the end-users
 Coordinate 1st invoice quality control call to ensure contracts are properly setup in SAP database
 Other projects as assigned by the manager

frosted

Dec 27, 2016
Hi All I have a few doubt

1. There are option for selecting which province you want to apply for, should I go for any province option or a selected few like Ontario or British Columbia. Besides if you tick the any province option, you still can tick other options (which should be disabled once you select All province, I guess...system bug ??!! ). I am asking this question because of a few doubt,

a)If I select any province option and lets say I get nomination from a particular province that I dont want to go, can I reject it and go for the general one ??

b)But if I select a few province only instead of going for the all option, does that mean I will be eligible to go to only those selected places, but not others which I did not select??

2. Can anyone please explain the concept of primary NOC and secondary. Does it change the point count at all. I understand it is necessary to separate different kind of work. However what is the point of selecting one primary, other secondary ?

As a rule of thumb my recent experience of 2 years in 2171, I put in primary and the previous 3.5 years experience in 2173 as secondary. But if I reverse it, will the point count change ?? Or any other side effect.

or since my secondary one has longer experience, it is better to make it primary ??

Sorry if my question sound noob.

~TIA

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Iampositive said:
Hi Vishal,

I am having sleepless nights thinking I might have entered the wrong code.

My job duties are:

Client Servicing: Understand client requirements and builds relationships. Take initiatives and proactively suggest solutions to delight the customer and improve revenue / relationship
- Streamline the process, suggest improvements to the client and take the process to the next level (make it better)

Project Management:
- Ensuring productivity, quality & TAT is maintained for all assignments
- Some work might take extra time depending upon the complexity but there should be sound reasoning for that; should be communicated and discussed with the client well in advance
- Ability to multi task and prioritize projects/deliverables effectively

Client Communication:
- Client communication should be proactive rather than reactive; communication should clearly highlight all key points
- Handling various situations (critical and non-critical) arising during client communication with confidence and ease

I am working as a Deputy Manager - Operation, in a business process management firm. I have applied under NOC 0125, do you think the above job duties justify my claim.
if the duties mentioned in your reference letter matches 70% of job duties mentioned against the NOC code then you're good to go.

babilon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Hi all,

I'm going to get a letter from my bank as a proof of fund but before that I need some clarifications:

1. Should the bank letter indicate the last 6 months' balance in detail for each month? or just the current balance?

2. If not, should I attach all the bank statements of the last six months to my application?

3. I am the primary applicant. I have a joint account with my wife and my wife has her own. Right now, our joint account does not enough money (we bought a car). We were thinking to show both accounts as a proof of fund but my wife's bank statement will show her name only. Do you think that will be OK?

4. I have a retirement fund (stock index fund) at Vanguard. There I have enough money. Can I show it as a proof of fund?

Thank you

younstev

Feb 1, 2017
Hi All,

Here's my timeline

CEC-Inland
ITA 8th Feb
AOR 17th Feb
Meds passed 28 or 29 Mar
BG Status: Next step is to conduct background check since 29th of Mar

Today I got an email from IRCC asking to upload copy of valid passport
Since I applied with passport that expires in Sep of 2017 I renewed my passport in March and received new one till mid next year.
I just uploaded new extended passport.

Is this a positive sign....?

If it is.. how long should i expect to receive PPR from r10..?

Kindly guide me..

Thank you very much..

jiger kothamdi

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
LAGOS, NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2017-02-21
AOR Received.
2017-06-17
Passport Req..
26-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2017
Hi I have a question I just rec'd invitation to apply and let's say I get the resident permit for me and my wife. We will go there and settle and I will come back to Nigeria where I have my job which is on contract basis. Can my wife stay there in Canada and I can visit her twice in a month. Will I loose the recidency status or will it continue as my wife is in Canada
Need help thanks

baaboo2u

Apr 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have a query here. I have updated my EE profile with spouse ECA as 'Yes' Last week and got ITA yesterday Apr 19th.
I am anticipating my Spouse ECA by next week.
Since the PR application submission time is 90 days from today, I can update my spouse ECA details once received it.

Can anyone confirm, if the ECA issued date should be earlier than ITA date or PR submission date?
Will this be taken into account and any chance for rejection
I am in the confused state whether to accept or decline the ITA.

your suggestion is most welcome!!

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

I have been waiting for my ECA for more than 2 months now. actually I have applied for both WES and IQAS. hoping to get either one of them by the first week of May. if I do get it my CRS would be 449.

I know the cutoff points are going down quite rapidly. however, I'm just curios to know the possibility of CIC increasing the cutoff in May. what are the chances?

If the experts can give a calculated or assumptions based prediction would be great. thanks!!